[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even fame can save you from height shaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: manlets.jpg (258KB, 1433x1352px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
258KB, 1433x1352px
Not even fame can save you from height shaming
>>
>>39649047
I really want to see the guy on the left fucking the manlet on the right.
>>
The overall reaction from that going viral was people agreeing that the guy was being a prick though.
>>
>>39649130
im very very far from a normie but i even agree with nick jonas

guy on the right is a prick
>>
>>39649047
his height isnt pathetic but the way he sperged out like it matters is
>>
>>39649265
How exactly was this sperging out?
>>
>>39649301
that guy was just fucking with the second dude and he gets all defensive about him being rude, its literally a dumb jab and he took it to heart for whatever reason
>>
>>39649375
but everyone sided with him
>>
>>39649375
He begged for a picture with Jonas then shit on him on social media to try and raise his own value, it's a bitch move
>>
>>39649413
so what

>>39649485
>shit on him
if you say so, looks like bants to me
>>
>>39650220
Idk who tf either of these clowns are, but the tall sandnigger is retarded if he thinks that shit is acceptable social conduct, and so are you.
>>
>>39649301
"reeeeeeeee!!! fucking normie muh height!"
>>
>>39649485
smart move
ftfy

the fact that he responded means the other dude won. this is how normies communicate superiority, robots who adhere to proper behavior and respect for others are easily singled out and removes from the gene pool.
>>
>>39650309
>i know about acceptable social conduct
>sandnigger
wow interesting
>>
File: 1410378549959.png (132KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
1410378549959.png
132KB, 350x418px
>>39649047
>Fingertips away from hover handing.
Shit talking can't cover up the stench, I can smell the insecurity from here.
>>
>>39649047
tall fag here

i've seen matchups like that where the cocky taller guy gets cucked on the first swing

who cares
>>
>>39650616
What you fail to realise is that we're anonymous and I can say whatever I want. That guy looks like a braindead subhuman.

Now, if I were on social media, like they are, of course things would be different.
>>
>>39650750
you're too scared to call him a sandnigger, so what? you still sound awkward as fuck, i wouldn't trust you for a second with social conduct advice

friendly bants, internet people are insecure and bad at interaction, that's it
>>
>>39650926
You have to be very low-class to think being rude is fashionable.
>>
>>39650926
>Friendly bants
>not just subtly shitting on people in a contrived attempt at gaining social dominance
Anyone who isn't a fucking child can see through this faggotry.
>>
all these buttmad manlets defending jonas's sperging
>>
>>39651361
Of course. Here comes the nigger to defend nigger behaviour.
>>
>>39649047
nick is obviously conscious about his height, it makes sense too cuz he works in the entertainment industry around people who essentially get paid for their looks. There are bound to be tall people everywhere he goes, attracting the attention of female co-stars.
>>
>>39651202
theres nothing fashionable or unfashionable about being rude, its a sign of brotherhood to some men

>>39651289
the difference is that hes a tall good looking guy who takes care of his body. he doesnt need "social dominance". so yes, this is the former. the latter sounds like projection but, hey, youre the normal well balanced adult here
>>
>>39650220
>Be an insufferable asshole
>It was just a prank brah!
Where did this cancer come from? Oh yeah, the white suburbs. NUKE THE FUCKING SUBURBS.
>>
>>39651498
I can sort of see what you're trying to say but that sort of "bantz" I would expect from friends with a friendship going back many years. To do that with a total stranger seems just rude and insulting to me.
>>
>>39651665
This. You don't just insult random people. Especially after begging for their attention like a normalpleb.
>>
File: 1445468332897.png (1MB, 1539x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1445468332897.png
1MB, 1539x1600px
>>39650220
>be nice at first
>ask for a picture
>probably say some stupid shit like, "i would really appreciate it."
>go home to talk shit
>people think this is acceptable

he's a cunt and you're a cunt
>>
>all these manlets trying to do damage control on how hard based zak btfo nick jonas
>>
>>39651636
>>It was just a prank brah!
Realize that no one says this

>>39651665
maybe the dude was, i dunno, a fan? he asked for a picture with the dude, you dont need a friend youve had since kindergarten in order to bant with someone. in this case, it was just security between fellow cool people, or at least the dude assumed hed be cool with it
>>
>>39651816
Being a fan still doesn't give you a pass to insult them. To Jonas that guy was just another fan, another total stranger. There's bants and then there's being a dick the latter of which this falls into.
>>
>>39651498
>its a sign of brotherhood to some men
Yes. Very low-class men.
>>
>>39651816
>Realize that no one says this
Except you do, faggot. That stupid frogposting /pol/shit that stripped in Charlottesville said this.
>>
>>39651498
>theres nothing fashionable or unfashionable about being rude, its a sign of brotherhood to some men
Yeah if you're close friends. You don't act like an ass to a complete fucking stranger.
>>
>>39651498
>good looking
Da fuk
>>
>>39649047
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYMdmaEABXn/?taken-by=zak_hanzal

It's shopped u retards
>>
>>39651901
>Very low class men.
nope, just people who are secure with each other, its wicked what that does to people. even "high class" men do it, whatever that means

>>39651887
i believe that he didn't insult him at all. its a friendly jab, and when you get the opportunity to take a picture with somebody you are no longer strangers to each other, youre friendly acquaintances
>>
There's literally nothing more pathetic than a short """man"""
>>
>>39652033
So you wouldn't mind if I came up to you, took a picture with you and then ripped on you about a facial feature or something?
>>
>>39651995
hes better looking than you : )
>>
>>39652075
i dont know, im not famous like nick jonas. if i was though, ill say id have a lot less to be insecure about
>>
>>39652142
But famous or not, that's the exact same situation you would be in - a random person coming up to you, taking a picture with you and then insulting you.
>>
>>39652002
Thank you. I'm an idiot for just swallowing the OP.
>>
>>39649047
ok but nick jonas is at least good looking
the guy he's standing with is homely ass hell. can't even grow facial hair to cover up that face
>>
>>39652219
if i wasnt famous why would people take a picture with me? if he insulted me for being short i personally would brush it off because the manlet thing is a total joke, but if it did hurt me i dont think id have a fit about it on instagram, that makes you look even worse. hes just some nobody, its not like he knows me. i still dont really view this as mean-spirited though
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.