[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your reason to live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

What's your reason to live?
>>
>>39648646
I can't telI ya
>>
>>39648646
Don't have one, naturally.
>>
>>39648646

Death is the the last stop, I plan to enjoy the ride in my own detached sense of existence.
>>
Alcohol, the internet, and masturbation.
>>
File: Reign_in_blood.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Reign_in_blood.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>>39648646
WANTING TO DIE IS THE REASON TO LIVE
>>
Prosperity, Serenity, Creativity, Inquiry
>>
File: 1500581280333.png (252KB, 566x463px) Image search: [Google]
1500581280333.png
252KB, 566x463px
>>39648646
A few reasons
.1 I want to wear my winter clothes again
2. There's a lot of interesting stuff music and books to consume I haven't even gotten around to yet
3. Committing suicide requires energy. I'm lazy
>>
The fantasy that at some point I'm going to look down at all the normies who laughed at me and sneer like an epic anime villain, then press some button attached to some device that kills some number of them indiscriminately.
This will never happen, but maybe having real power at some point will give me some sense of peace.
>>
File: IMG_7409.jpg (23KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7409.jpg
23KB, 250x219px
>>39648646
We're all gonna die one day, why not stick around, maybe something good will happen.
>>
>>39648793
>maybe something good will happen.
>>
>>39648719
That sounds fucking awesome man, I yearn to massacre as much normies as I can, I want to infiltrate a cruise ship and sink it or destroy a skyscraper's foundation and watch the normans come crashing down with it
>>
>>39648646
Achieving success so I can spite normies and make their lives much much worse.
>>
>>39648821
Oh MAN, have you seen Bill Burr's bit in his latest Netflix special about being a dictator and sinking cruise ships? I related so deeply to that shit. I hope I'm as edgy and angry as that motherfucker at 45 or however old he is.
I've never wanted to do some actual terrorist level act of violence, but IRL I have never had a violent reaction to anything that was treated seriously cuz I'm such a lanklet beta. I can come out swinging my fists and people are basically like "Oh, that's cute." Just once, ONE TIME I want to know what it's like to have someone feel threatened by me. Just snap my fingers and "fuck you" and a firing squad opens on some cunt or something. Fuck I'm edgy.
>>
>>39648810
>le there's no hope and nothing good will happen meme
Not with that attitude boyo
>>
>>39648793
I like your attitude. Try to live forever.
>>
File: 1503267304884.png (70KB, 217x351px) Image search: [Google]
1503267304884.png
70KB, 217x351px
>>39648646
>hentai
and masturbating in general
>literature
mostly fiction, some philosophy
>working out
turning my garage in a home gym was the best investment ever
>comfy night walks
is there anything more relaxing

If I didn't have these things in my life I would literally kill myself.
>>
File: IMG_7432.jpg (33KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7432.jpg
33KB, 800x450px
>>39649955
Literally these, you're a man of virtue and taste, anon-kun.
>>
>>39649119
yeah ok normalfag phoneposter
>>
>>39650148
I'm at work faggot, things get slow around here.
>>
>>39650374
yeah thanks for letting me know i already found out everything i need to know about you
expect a mean talk from the boss tommorow ;-)))
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.