[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: lucid-dreamer.jpg (67KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
lucid-dreamer.jpg
67KB, 600x489px
>tfw you train for months to be able to lucid dream, so you can finally grope/fuck a girl (am a KHV)
>finally have a lucid dream
>realise that you can't do anything you haven't done irl, because you don't know what it feels like
>tfw groping a girl's tits felt like a bag of sand >probably because I was subconsciously thinking of The 40 Year Old Virgin
>kill me
>>
>>39648569
You can simulate conversations tho, improve your socials skills.

Don't waste time and energy on "crazy" things, like fly, cast dragons or some other shits.
>>
>>39648623
Why not though? If not for fucking, what is left besides flying?

I tried lifting object telekinetically and had some success.
>>
>>39648569
too bad anon, thats not how it worked for me, i slay all the puss in the dreamworld its nice
>>
>>39648623
How the fuck do I even lucid dream
>>
>>39648862
Have you had sex irl? Or idk used a fleshlight?
>>
>>39648976
This. How the fuck did you train, that sounds insane
>>
>>39649009
>>39648976
>Wear a watch
>Take notes of your dreams when you wake
>Nap
If you start wearing a watch you need to instinctivly start looking at the time more and more in daily life and them move this isnto your dream life as it becomes a habbit. When you are dreaming you won't be able to read the clock.

When you take notes of your dreams everyday it helps you identify if you are in a dream.

I've always had my lucid dreams from naps.
>>
Hey, a fun lucid dreaming trick for anyone who can lucid dream.
>featureless bit of wall in any dreamscape
>crouch next to wall
>put hands on floor next to wall
>imagine grabbing a door through the floor
>pull the door up onto the wall

See where you can get!
>>
ask dream people about god, the results are amazing
>>
Watch the movie Waking Life.
>>
>>39649168
Dream people are hard to talk to. The hybrid symbolic/linguistic communication style that seems to predominate in dreaming is hard for me to hear and severely unmemorable.
>>
>try the finger counting method
>don't get any results
WILD is my best bet, right?
>>
>>39648569
making yourself able to lucid dream will ruin your sleep forever. these tit grabs aren't free OP they will be paid with years of your life
>>
>>39649324
Liar liar pants on fire
bloxblox
>>
im a natural at lucid dreaming and have been doing it sice i was 16.
My crowning achievement was nocturnally ejaculating twice in one night.
>>
>>39649760
Your crown smells like damp fabric, anon...
>>
Latest lucid dream I had
>find myself in the usual dream version of my apartment
>look into a mirror and see a dark creature looking back at me
>creature is suddenly in the room with me
>instantly feel scared
>jump through the window to the building's courtyard
>use a conveniently placed ladder to climb to the roof
>wake up halfway through my escape

>>39649093
Its also usually interesting to try and eat stuff in your dream. Your brain can sometimes make you believe you are tasting something
>>
Next time your in a lucid dream try reading a book or newspaper it make a hilariously little amount of sense.
>>
File: a19.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a19.png
251KB, 500x375px
>realize I'm in a dream
>start freaking out and telling everyone I'm in a dream
>wake up

wat
>>
>>39649046
HOW DO I EVEN START IF I RARELY DREAM
>>
>>39650405
Carry a book around with you all day, and then read it late into the night, hoping to dream of it.
>>
How the fuck do people even dream? Ive only ever had one dream when I was 14
>>
>>39650405
Take mid day naps or go to bed earlier. I find that prime dream time is if i wake up in the morning and then fall back asleep again.
>>
>>39650533
Only one that you remember. Remembering dreams is a skill itself as you naturally will forget them within seconds of waking up.
>>
>>39650533
>>39650586
Remember dreams the way you remember stories, not the way you remember lunch. Dream impart lunch-memory only for a few seconds at a time, but you can keep story memory through the biochemical scrub.
>>
>>39650611
This. dreams are very vague. most of what you remember from a dream is what your mind had reconstructed from a very small detail. Something very resilient like a feeling or an attachment. They are like very distant memories.
>>
>>39650611
I try to but I get nothing when I wake up like not even a glimpse
>fall asleep
>black
>wake up with no memory of my dream
Am i broken lads?
>>
>>39650405
weed and alcohol reduces dreaming
(although i know someone who only dreams while high)
>>
>>39650678
Remember the dream as story as you go through the dream itself, not just after you wake up. The biochemical scrub is ongoing while you're asleep, so you have to be relaying the tracks of memory in real time.
I don't really know how to pass on this technique.
>>
>>39648569
I throatfucked my high school crush until I came (real orgasm), sorry to hear it's not working out for you.
>>
>>39650758
>not 2d
I mean i know the cognitive load for fucking in a dream is pretty high, but its like your not even trying.
>>
>>39648569
I've only had 2 somewhat lucid dreams.
>having a normal dream (don't remember what was going on), suddenly realise I'm dreaming and wake myself up due to excitement.
>In another dream, fingering a girl (I wasn't in control, thats just what I was dreaming of for some reason). >Realise I'm dreaming and remember that I got too excited last time and woke myself up.
>Immediatly try to calm myself down, end up becoming to calm and getting sucked back into the dream mental state and comepletely forget I was dreaming.
Why is it so hard?
>>
>>39650961
The trick to not waking up is a bit weird. As soon as you realise you are dreaming, you spread you arms wide and spin in a circle in place for about 10 seconds. It helps you stay in the dream. If later at any point you realise you are waking up repeat this. It really works.
>>
>>39650018
>Its also usually interesting to try and eat stuff in your dream. Your brain can sometimes make you believe you are tasting something
If you were the random dream person who I dreamed of stealing a cinnamon bun from a while back, my apologies.
>>
File: safe-dreaming.jpg (43KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
safe-dreaming.jpg
43KB, 381x424px
For those lucid dreamfaggots, do you meet people in you dream and have deep convocations with them. Or maybe with the same person every time you lucid dream. Also, how do you wake up from the dream?

I remember having a vague lucid dream when I was younger, very vague but when I figured out I was dreaming I instantly woke up. figured out I was dreaming when I constantly hit a wall in my house and it didn't hurt
>>
In the few dreams where i realize that im dreaming, i always wake up from excitement. If you start realizing that you are dreaming can you simply turn it into a lucid dream? Or are they different from normal dreams and you know immediatally that you are lucid dreaming?
>>
>>39651383
They are just regular dreams in which you at some point realise you are dreaming. IT doesn't start as a lucid dream. There are techniques that increase your chances of realising you are in a dream.

I described the trick to not waking up when you realise here: >>39651030
>>
>>39650961
You need to learn to balance your cognitive load. You subconscious is more than happy to do all the heavy lifting of creating the dream. All you have to do is steer it without getting to involved. Its kind of backwards than what you would think. Big changes are easy like changing location, but details require alot more mental effort and if your not careful you will tip the scales towards consciousness and wake up.
>>
when I lucid dream its usually about situations where i've been with a lot of new people (parties etc) and I go back to the same place and have different interactions with them instead.
>>
>>39651517
Thanks, yes i've read it before and i hope i will remember it while dreaming.

But lately i barely remember any dreams. It's like i have 1 dream a week. The times i sleep just feel dark and i wake up with no memories. Any tips what i could prepare to actually have a dream?
>>
>>39651160
Its always amazed me that in a dream i can talk to someone and be genuinely surprised by their responses or be confused about what they are saying only to realize latter after I wake up what they ment. Alot of time they tell me jokes that i don't get immediately, but they are usually jokes that only I would get a laugh out of anyway, usually about something very personal.
>>
>>39651709
Can you really have conversations? I always feel like dreams are kinda blurred. I really want to learn it.
>>
I realize I'm dreaming about 2 times a week. But everytime I do I wake up real fast, I tried spinning in circles, rubbing my hands, blinking repeatedly (this is trippy as fuck, everything around you will start changing) , touching everything around me, looking around but nothing works. It just postpones the inevitable awakening :(
>>
>>39651810
Conversations yes. Will they make any sense or be meaningful in any way? rarely.
>>
>>39651910
But can you actually decide what you want to say? And do you hear what the other persons in your dream say? Acoustically i mean.
>>
>>39651843
Ever had the opposite happen where you know its a dream but you want to wake up and you cant. This gets me angry, especially since I will fake wakeup multiple times before I actually do.

>>39651945
Yes very clearly, talking in a dream is one of the easiest things to do.
>>
>>39651668
Try keeping a dream journal. Keep it next to your bed. When you wake up immediately write everything you remember as fast as possible. If you don't remember anything - write that.

Then periodically read from you journal and think about your dreams. This will help you remember them more and with realising you are in a dream (and just in general with LDing).
>>
>>39651973
fake wakeups are the worst, happens to me at least once a week
>>
>>39652115
Alright, thank you i will try that out.

Also, once you lucid dream, can a dream take longer than a normal one? The average dream always feels so short. If you lucid dream are you able to do stuff for hours or does it end quick aswell?
>>
>>39651973
>>39652180
What are fake wakeups? Do you mean sleep paralysis?
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 222x227px
>tfw astral projected for the first time last night
>flew out of my window
>saw my stepdad petting our cat in the backyard
>next day ask him if he was petting cat in backyard
>he did
>>
>>39652216
No its when you're in a dream and you realise it is a dream so you manage to wakeup, but (plot twist) its still a fucking dream. I rarely get sleep paralysis nowadays but It was regular when I was younger
>>
>>39652216
Its trying to exit a lucid dream and your subconscious trying to say fuck no and you basically wake up in another dream. It usually happens when i fall back asleep and realize I need to wake up for work.
>>
>>39652216
Imagine that you get out of bed, get halfway dressed, and then suddenly you wake up in bed. So you get out of bed, get halfway dressed, and then suddenly you wake up in bed again. So you get out of bed, get all the way dressed, pour a bowl of cereal, and this time you really think you're actually awake, but just before you actually eat any of it you find yourself waking up in bed again.
That's fake wakeups.
>>
>>39652312
kek
thats some high level meditative shit right there
>>
>>39652347
Did you get sleep paralysis from lucid dreaming? I heard it can be caused from that.

>>39652373
That sounds crazy. But can't you check if you're dreaming when trying to read something or count your fingers?
>>
File: 1449024260517.png (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449024260517.png
10KB, 255x200px
>>39648569
I remember my last lucid Dream Extremely Vividly, Spawn in like a Red Girl with hair like that of fire, but with the volume and shape of a Lettuce if that makes any sense. Take her into bathroom stall, Make out. Bend her over, Eat her Out. Then When I finally was about to penetrate the Dream was disintegrating, because I was about to wake up, and since I was conscience I was asleep, This made me anxious and thus my dream world had stopped rendering, and before I knew it, everything despawned and I opened my eyes, and I was both very upset and astonished.

Before trying to fuck a produce stocker gil in my Dream, I remember with great detail, walking around my Dream world (Walmart) and taking into account The extent in which I could feel sensation, so I stuck my hand to the ground, and I remember it was cold, but not as cold as it would be in real life. Then I tested my ability, and I could kind of Float glide, but I didn't have full control it was more of a jumping 0 gravity summer sault motion. Then I observed what I could perceive, so I bended over and looked at the floor collumns. I recall seing the individual specs that generated the plane design and floor debri. So it all looked real as fuck

It started off as a dream before I became more and more conscience, but unfortunately the more conscience I was the more I could control at the expense of the dream world becoming more unstable, because my mind was trying to wake me up, and I never got to penetrate, I just did everything else.
>>
>>39652312
I've never had any of that shit happen ,damn. My mom had a dream that a talking dog told her I was having an asthma attack. Turns out was and she woke up and took me to the hospital. Its some quantum immortality shit right there.
>>
I had a dream there was a hurricane even though I haven't been in a hurricane. It was really fun since the I could hold onto a tree while the wind would be blowing me horizontally.
>>
>>39652481
>That sounds crazy. But can't you check if you're dreaming when trying to read something or count your fingers?
yeah but in a normal dream you don't actually notice just how absurd certain situations are.
>>
>>39652481
Yes, but you have to remember to do that which is unlikely because it really feels like you just woke up.
sleep paralysis is completely disconnect from lucid dreaming, but it can cause you to have them , because after you give up trying to wake up you drop right back into a dream remembering yourself trying to wake up.
>>
File: kl2kywyg7cwnlqfqfsfk.jpg (53KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
kl2kywyg7cwnlqfqfsfk.jpg
53KB, 620x620px
>>39648569
>2 years trying to lucid dream
>last night went to be early, took 4 capsules of pic related, listened to two different hypnosis videos, while doing the EILD method
>all i got was slightly better dream recall

i g-gotta keep trying.
>>
>>39652531
Details man. there hard. Ive had a couple dreams where i was able to nut, but the girl changed like 10 times and the location would change everytime I blinked. Its like my subconscious was throwing a temper tantrum trying to get me to do anything but what i wanted to.
>>
>>39652679
pretty sure this is just a placebo 'drug'
>>
>>39649004
no, still fuck/fingerbang and eat puss of all the bitches in my dreams dough.
>>
File: 1442967774075.jpg (251KB, 608x794px) Image search: [Google]
1442967774075.jpg
251KB, 608x794px
>>39650077
This my dreamfu. Fur shit i know, but if the girl of my dreams was real i wouldn't put all this effort in to lucid dreaming.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.