[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting to have doubts about staying with my girlfriend. She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 305f8Qy.png (770KB, 1097x1011px) Image search: [Google]
305f8Qy.png
770KB, 1097x1011px
Starting to have doubts about staying with my girlfriend. She is pretty clingy, has trouble displaying emotion, and overall I've just been feeling like we don't match up all to well. I knew here long before we starting date, 5+ years. We have a lot of things in common like, vidya, music, hobbies, and social circle. It seems like a god sent to have someone so relatable and seemingly perfect in my grasp. On the other hand ever since we started living together, I can't ignore my gut feeling that this relationship isn't going to work because of our conflicting personalities. Above everything. I don't feeling like I could do better than her because I'm a robot.

Am I being to greedy? Do you think the feelings are going to pass?

inb4 normal fag chad gtfo
>>
>>39647163
Give her to me then you cunt
>>
For How long have you been in a relationship?
>>
>>39647277
Roughly 7 months
>>
>>39647163
There's no "being too greedy" in this case. If you feel unhappy with her, you should just break up. But make sure that you talk these things with her first, every problem can be solved with communication
>>
>>39647467
I wouldn't say I'm unhappy with her or the relationship. Just unsure about how we will be in the distant future of things. Things about her personality just frustrate me for example, she doesn't really think for herself on a lot of things. I will surely be communicating these frustrations once enough time has passed.
>>
>>39648567
Communicate now retard.
You clearly want things to work, so does she, talk. Talk about everything.
If you're unsure it's because you're not making your expectations clear.
>>
>>>/soc/ you insufferable normalfag. Why do you come here? Do you no realise that you're unwanted? Just fuck off.
>>
>>39648651
Rude.

>>39648567
You should talk to her now. You have been together for 7 months now, it's enough time to trust her with your feelings
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.