[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: pennywise.png (2MB, 958x719px) Image search: [Google]
pennywise.png
2MB, 958x719px
If you get the chance to see this in theatres, do. Robot kids living in the 80's have fun times and get spooked by evil clown. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

>pic related
Real creepy shit.
>>
File: PennywiseHeader.jpg (33KB, 640x307px) Image search: [Google]
PennywiseHeader.jpg
33KB, 640x307px
Does the performance of the clown come any close to Tim Curry as IT?

New clown design already looks like real tryhard shit.
>>
>>39646711
the new clown didn't really have as much personality, but it was alright. I wish there weren't so many jumpscares. though
>>
>>39646711
The clown steals the show. I actually haven't seen the first IT though. But for me, half the movie was just sitting in anticipation of the next pennywise scene. I don't know about the old pennywise, but this one is filthy and very memorable. It was a pleasure to see these kids getting spooked by this guy.
>>
>>39646661
The dynamic between the main cast more than made up for everything else. Just a good movie honestly.

both Pennywise's have different personalities though. They're both good though
>>
>>39646711
>New clown design already looks like real tryhard shit.
That's what I was thinking. Seeing as how "It" is supposed to be some malevolent extraterrestrial being that has existed since time immemorial, the corny and simple Tim Curry design made for some creepy dissonance.
>>
>>39646915
But are any of the scenes of the old movie actually scary with that goofy looking clown?
>>
>>39647039
Nah, it's just the idea of something unimaginably powerful taking the form of something so benign/silly.
>>
>>39646822
I agree. New boi steals the show but that's because pennywise has always been the peak of cinematic IT.
Still not as good as Tim Curry tho
>>
Tim Curry's pennywise was more human, akin to a crazed serial killer. The new clown is more like an alien creature attempting to portray a human dressed as a clown. There are like these little subtle mannerisms IT has that make it seem off or not human at all.
>>
>>39647118
You forgot the teeth scene
>>
OP here, so I watched some old clips from the previous IT. I agree with what posters here are saying, his portrayal of IT seems so human in comparison to the twitching, giggling mess which is the new one. That's why I liked the new movie so much though, It just seemed so frighteningly sick and unstable.
>>
File: IMG_0802.png (714KB, 797x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.png
714KB, 797x521px
>>39647194
I guess the rotten teeth are creepy. The scenes where he has sharp teeth are just funny.
>>
>>39646661
>think Beverly is a god tier QT
>rock hard in that scene where shes in her bra
>mfw the actress is 15
>>
File: images (50).jpg (35KB, 290x475px) Image search: [Google]
images (50).jpg
35KB, 290x475px
Go read the books, IT is not just a fucking clown or spider
>>
File: dhamma.png (122KB, 178x253px) Image search: [Google]
dhamma.png
122KB, 178x253px
>>39647275
>Tfw you will never be Beverly's Daddy
>Tfw Beverly will never be your little girl
>>
File: images (51).jpg (23KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
images (51).jpg
23KB, 543x271px
>>39647298
All hail Maturin, the turtle
>>
How frequent are the jumpscares? I love horror movies but there are way too many that are just jumpscare after jumpscare. I want some spooky atmosphere and actual tension.
>>
>>39646661
I haven't even seem it and IT disgusts me already
>>
File: IMG_1137.png (249KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.png
249KB, 750x1334px
o no No Pppfftttt HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAGHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAGAGAAVAHAHAHA

>what a good movie

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Alright I'm going back to /tv/ now
>>
>>39647368
There aren't too many jumpscares and there's some good tension, it felt more like an adventure movie desu
>>
>>39647368
There's only a few cheap jumpscares. None of them really phased me, but then jumpscares don't anymore. I held my breath during a lot of tense and just genuinely frightening scenes though.
>>
>>39646661
Shame they didn't do the bit where Beverly fucks all the losers club in a sewer gangbang.
Also they cut out the part where IT is a gangrenous leper and offers to suck one of the boys dicks for his pocket money.
In the book too one of he bullys is wanking another off in a scrapyard and IT disguised as a fridge eats him after the guy cums on him.
>>
File: 1494815192625.jpg (18KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494815192625.jpg
18KB, 416x396px
>robot
>seeing movies at the theater
>>
File: Syndrome.jpg (28KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
Syndrome.jpg
28KB, 360x400px
>>39646661
I thought there was something familiar about IT
>>
>>39647436
I kekd at this scene so fucking much
>>
>>39647587
>Beverly fucks all the losers club in a sewer gangbang.
I read the book until half and then gave up, why the heck do they fuck her?
>>
There's a lot more texture to the clown as a concept other than the scary clown.
>>
>>39647607
>not going to a matinee early in the day

I went yesterday at noon and didn't have anyone sitting next to me. I sperged at the ticket counter and buying my root beer and popcorn but after that it was home free.

This was actually my first time seeing a movie by myself at the theater. It was relatively pleasant, will probably do it again.
>>
>>39647624
what's with the use of troll dogs as bases for characters, clowns or supervillians?
>>
>>39647607
>tfw the last movie I watched in theaters was ponyo
>>
>robot kids
>getting laid at the age of 12 to a slut qt
yeah ok
>>
>>39647651
Some say it was to symbolize how they're shedding their childhood innocence. Others say it's because Stephen King was high as a kite while writing It.
>>
>>39647709
Well, but it had to happen somehow. Or did just Beverley suddenly took off her panties and tell others to fuck her in smelly sewers because she felt like it?
>>
>>39647651
Ritual of Chudd. It's because IT feeds off fear and the fear of children is stronger. So she lets em all run a train on her so that their fear into power IT.
>>
>>39647731
Pretty much yeah. She dropped her panties, flipped up her skirt and let em have a go. But she let bill go last. He's the boy who had a crush on her. So he got cucked by all his mates and had to fuck a cummy pussy while shit and piss wafted past him. How classy.
>>
>>39647731
Yeah, kinda. She was like a revolving door.
>>
>>39647757
Damn, i mean, i understood its going to be fucked up from the first half of the book, but this goes beyond fucked up. It just seems that King was trying to create as much fucked up, violated, twisted, chaotic and sad world, as he could.
>>
>>39647587
None of Stephen Kings works are fit for the big screen without cutting out half the book I'm afraid. Have you seen that clusterfuck of a movie, The Dark Tower? There had to be at least 4000 pages of novel straight eliminated from the film.
>>
>>39646661
I like normie 80's nostalgia. I watch The Americans, Stranger Things, Narcos, and I listen to synthwave and vaporwave. So I will definitely listen to this. Enjoy 80's nostalgia while it lasts robots, soon they'll switch to the 90s
>>
>>39647851
Yeah. King writes a lot and if it's adapted most never sees the screen. He self inserts a lot though which is always funny.
>>39647788
They were going to do the sewer shag in the film but using angles and motion to make it look like boning but then they cut it out.
>>
>>39647926
Lol. No fucking way was that going to be a thing. I can imagine the outrage already. Leave the barely pubescent gang-bangs for a more degenerate time in human history.
>>
>>39646711
>>39646769
>>39646915
>All this nostalgia
Curry was was pretty bad, not frightening in the least, it was literally just Tim Curry hamming it up as a clown
New Pennywise is way better
>>
https://youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
>>
>>39647436
Why'd they have to do this shit? It's like they don't know the meaning of suspense and tension anymore.
>>
>>39647607
I get lucky and somehow always go when barely anyone is there. I saw the last 2 star wars movies with about 10 other people being in the theatre both times, and recently saw dunkirk 2 weeks ago, during a monday, only 5 people were there including me. The trick is to go after the movie has been out for a while and to go on a monday.
>>
File: Sad Pennywise.jpg (493KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pennywise.jpg
493KB, 1400x1000px
>>39646661
>Pennywise uses deception and D&C tactics
>only losers can defeat him
>George Lincoln Rockwell believed that losers and outcasts made the best revolutionaries

Is Pennywise, dare I say, Jewish?
>>
>>39646661
Fuck off, shill. This and the original are both shitty normalfag flicks.
>>
>>39649213
Fuck you buddy, I'm dysfunctional as they come and genuinely wanted to share a movie recommendation with the hive. This thread is a blessing to the normie-faggot-central which this board has become.
>>
>>39649213
We can't have a thread about a fucking movie without you newfags shitting up the thread? Fuck off and go back to /r/4chan
>>
I can't stand watching any modern movies or tv, it's filled with leftist trash.
>>
IT was a great film and I genuinely enjoyed the new Pennywise. He seemed more like a puppet being controlled by some otherworldly horror like how he spaces out and starts drooling when talking to Georgie or when he just slides back into the water after his first encounter with Bill.
>>
The movie was ok. Way too many jump scares and not enough actual psychological horror though.
>>
>>39647651
the whole thing was to quell their fears and experience love but ofc a child sex abuse victim bev would not have that reaction and likely have a bad/regressive episode which kind of defeats the purpose but you know, king has fucking issues out the wazoo himself.
>>
>>39648301
i felt like they were prepping the audience for just how different this was going to be from the miniseries.
>>
>>39650545
Yeah, this trash made me hate ME Andromeda even more than it just being a massive let down.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.