[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you ever dedicate your life to bleaching like this man has done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

File: 1502736251310.png (394KB, 655x615px) Image search: [Google]
1502736251310.png
394KB, 655x615px
Could you ever dedicate your life to bleaching like this man has done?
>>
>>39646484
Bleaching doesn't work, it produces niggers.
>>
>That face
It's that 10/10 /soc/ meme guy!
>>
Thinking about going to Thailand and impregnating and dumping bitches. Generations later they will study how my lineage expands to thousands upon thousands.
>>
I kinda did while volunteering in Africa
>>
>>39646586
>hey will study how my lineage expands
Your sexual adventures will only be worth studying if you somehow manage to create more descendants than Genghis Khan.
>>
>>39646587
>I kinda did while volunteering in Africa
You know the rules, anon. You cannot leave us without a greentext.
>>
>>39646484
is that fucking Stanley?
I guess he truly was an 8/8 after all
>>
>>39646586
>basically being a nigger
>>
>>39646624
>We never study anything is there is something bigger

They are gonna want to know how Thailand's average IQ increased 10 points in a generation.
>>
>>39646634
Don't think it's worth a greentext, basically went to Senegal for a year and had to beat off local women with a stick. I know I knocked up six women but it could have been more.
>>
File: untitled4.png (4KB, 551x368px)
untitled4.png
4KB, 551x368px
>mfw it's real

http://nypost.com/2017/06/17/sperminator-has-sired-dozens-of-kids-and-there-could-be-more-coming/

>A year after The Post revealed that CUNY math professor Ari Nagel had fathered 23 kids

>And eight other ladies, from Florida to Maryland to the Bronx, are currently pregnant because of him.

Appears to be a sperm donor. At least he's a Jewish math professor, these moms have a higher chance at a successful high-IQ baby than if they'd pumped out another hood rat niglet. This is eugenics in action, probably the next best thing after sterilization
>>
File: SMITHCLONES.jpg (39KB, 600x338px)
SMITHCLONES.jpg
39KB, 600x338px
>>39646647
Nope, see I can earmark money to go to each of my spawn on a monthly basis. And with Thailand's low cost of living I can easily support a sizable litter at least. I basically go to each of my bitches place, give them a pittance, bend them and ejaculate inside, and then move on to the next bitch until next month.
>>
>>39646484
Kinda looks like Stan

oregano
>>
>>39646690
Asians have a higher iq by 5 points. Since they'd be half white the difference would only be 2.5 points between the offspring and general population.

Assuming you knock up half the females in the country that's a 1.25 change in population iq. Sibling iq can differ by as much as 15 points.
>>
>>39646742
Jews have the highest IQ because only the smart ones could escape
>>
>>39646782
>Asians
Japanese, South Koreans and some Chinese. Not Thais.
>>
File: 1503199149571.png (80KB, 1272x800px)
1503199149571.png
80KB, 1272x800px
>>39646782
Southeast Asians != East Asians

Filipinos, Thai, Cambodians, Malaysians etc. differ from Chinese, Koreans, Japanese
>>
>>39646812
they still have around average IQ. and implying some LARPing faggot on 4chan is in any way smart.
>>
>>39646733
Did you get any STDs?
Originalgfewffwoehjo
>>
>>39646782
>Asians have a higher iq by 5 points.

You are taking all Asians as a whole. Thailand's IQ is around 94. Do your research, you don't have anything tyke going on in your life.

Next, there is the fact that you are assuming the average White IQ. My sister and I were tested multiple times by school during elementary. I scored at 144 and my sister at 135.
>>
>>39646858
Maybe a miracle or just super lucky but no, didn't catch anything actually. I didn't separate entirely though, felt bad about the kids so I send money to them.
>>
>>39646508
It's better than full niggers
>>
>>39646840
>mildly impaired
I get it's a touchy subject, but don't sugar coat the fact that these people are basically reduced to subhumans because of their intelligence.
>>
>>39646508
Only of your a white nigger. Any normal person will produce strong mulatos. Slavers in 1800 knew this, c'mon.
>>
>>39646840
Also consider that those are 3rd world countries.
Africans and african americans can differ in iq from 10-20 points. Environment matters.

It's also interesting that that chart shows middle easterners having lower iq than mexicans.
>>
maybe he will make up for that one literally retarded inbred nigger who (((accidently))) impregnated like 4,000 dutch women. probably not though.
>>
>>39646882
Why did the women there wanted your cock so badly?
Were they at least pretty?
>>
>>39646796

It has more to do with the fact that Jews were unusually literate as a group of people (written Hebrew goes back 3000 years). Jewish Rabbis were literate and could understand complex theological and legal arguments and were sought after as husbands and could have kids (Christian clergy were literate, but celibate and couldn't marry/reproduce). Also, Jews had no laws against loaning money at interest, which Muslims and Christians were forbidden to do by their religion (usury). This enabled them to get into finance and banking, which exploded after the European Age of Discovery - working in this industry means you have to have a good head for numbers, as you are calculating future values of loans, subtracting payments from principal, shuffling money between accounts, etc.
>>
I have a mulatto bastard son whom I've never met and I haven't interacted with his mother since 5 months into her pregnancy, because I realized I'd rather commit suicide than spend my whole life with her aggravating ass. Feel bad for my son but I gotta look out for my own sanity first and foremost.
>>
>>39646911
They are human, just not as good as other humans.
>>
>>39646991
I was white, foreign, and not half bad looking even if it never did me any good before then. It's not like I was magically some super Chad, but for some women it was appealing I guess. Also it's not like they were after kids or anything, we were just at it like rabbits and they didn't care about protection. One was quite pretty the rest were average I think but none of them were ugly.
>>
>>39646842
No, they have an average of 91.
>>
>>39647120
How old were the women you slept with?

What do the kids look like?

How many women did you sleep with in total?
>>
>>39646782
asians lack empathy if anything asia will go up in 5 feely points.
>>
>>39647192
A pretty good range of ages, a couple were older like 30s. To me, the kids look like half-white versions of their moms but I guess there's some resemblance to me as well. In total, seventeen over the year and mostly in the city but many of those were just one off times.
>>
>>39647199
I hear Thais are rather friendly compared to the workslaves in China and Japan.
>>
>>39647258
city folk vs country folk
>>
>>39646939
>Africans and african americans can differ in iq from 10-20 points. Environment matters.
You mean the 20% white genes of the average nigger
>>
>>39646842
Wrong look it up. Brainlet.
>>
>>39647254
How many kids do you have dude?
>>
>>39647352
Which are the friendly ones? Rural tends to have a much lower cost of living. If I work with an intermediate party, I can buy small mansions for less than 100k. My Thai GF and her senpai will be dependant on me and must tolerate my epic philandering.
>>
>>39647569
I said earlier, got six of them (that I know of) pregnant. Five kids today though, one passed away not long after unfortunately.
>>
>>39646733
>I know I knocked up six women but it could have been more.

You should support your local kids to ensure they grow up well.
>>
>>39646742

>41

Not good. Ideally, you have kids between 14-25. Anything past 30 and you get increases in Down Syndrome, Autism, Bipolar, borderline.
>>
>>39647658
Whqt percentage of the girls volunteering fuck the locals roughly? My gf was there for 2 years volunteering but says its very conservative there and having sex means you have to gef married?
>>
>>39646882
Do you know what they do with the money? and do any of the kids know you're their father?
>>
>>39647658
How many of them were pregnant at the same time?
>>
>>39647055
Why dont you visit him? Just try not to spend too much time with his mom
>>
File: North_Korean_Podcast.jpg (131KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
North_Korean_Podcast.jpg
131KB, 816x404px
>>39646484
>>39646742
>mfw
>Jewish
>Last year of math PhD program
>Applying to jobs in nyc, namely at CUNY
>Enjoy cumming inside of black women

Wow this is totally going to be me in 15 years.
>>
File: 1458179149667.png (61KB, 285x212px)
1458179149667.png
61KB, 285x212px
>>39646484
Let's meet the sponsors!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37-GbX3iKbU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6QX4J1t62Y
>>
>>39646742
>the bell curve

Been debunked by so many studies, it's not even funny anymore.

Example: 2 entire collections of data that showed black IQ being equal to or greater than that of whites were not reported intentionally. Basically, the dipshits running the study left out data that would go against their agenda

Example 2: They didn't even go to African countries for many of their IQ tests. In fact, they collected data from a home for mentally retarded children in Spain and then quickly made up a "therem" for why they could compare these IQ's to blacks.

Not only this, but the authors of the book claimed that intelligence CANNOT be measured by one number, and that intelligence is NOT all in the genes.

>Stephen Jay Gould wrote that the "entire argument" of the authors of The Bell Curve rests on four unsupported, and mostly false, assumptions about intelligence:[9][19]

>Intelligence must be reducible to a single number.
>Intelligence must be capable of rank ordering people in a linear order.
>Intelligence must be primarily genetically based.
>Intelligence must be essentially immutable.
>But in an interview with Frank Miele, co-author Charles Murray denied making any of these assumptions.

>Interviewer: Let me go back to Gould's four points. Is there any one of those that you think is not a fair and accurate statement of what you said?
>Murray: All four of them.
>Interviewer: You are not a determinist. You are not saying everything is in the genes. You think free will is a meaningful concept.
>Murray: Yes, and so did Dick Herrnstein
>Murray said he does not reduce intelligence to a single number

>Interviewer: So you are not saying intelligence is a single number?
>Murray: No.

Only 4chan autists would latch on to such a poorly done study. Even recent studies that supposedly show IQ differences aren't taken seriously because of how terribly the procedures are done.
>>
>>39647385
Retard. They didn't even go to africa to collect the data. They made a string of assumptions and at the end of the day, almost no African was actually tested for IQ.

Also, the tests given to Africans weren't even IQ tests. They were tests called AFQT tests, which actually tested the subject on things like trigonometry for example and other types of factual knowledge, as opposed to pure intelligence and ability. Terrible study, all of you are retarded for spamming macroimages that push a viewpoint thats even more retarded
>>
>>39646840
I'd pick a Filipino over a Chink any day.
Every Filipino I've met was bro-tier.
>>
>>39647055
I feel horrible for your son, a bitchy mother and an absent father
>>
>>39646484
>this man will have more influence on the genetic makeup of humanity than most people ever will
how does that make you feel?
>>
>>39647732
If your the mom
>>
>>39649889
Sperm donors can do more
>>
>>39646484
you mean fucking black chicks all day?
hell yeah, whats not to like?
>>
File: IMG_0487.jpg (236KB, 1242x1367px)
IMG_0487.jpg
236KB, 1242x1367px
They want his white features
>>
>>39647701
I do that, I send money to their mothers and keep in contact. I wouldn't mind going back to see them, but in the back of my mind expect that would lead to more kids.

>>39647767
Basically any girl that wasn't religious and couldn't get with a guy volunteer, ended up sleeping with local men. One actually ended up marrying one and I believe would later bring him to live in the US.

Where was your gf at, I'm interested. She's kind of right that they're more conservative in ways especially as you get to rural areas, but there's always some people who will go outside that. Also some of the ladies did want to marry me and similarly come to the US. It was hard to leave them behind when they'd genuinely hoped for that and would have made a good wife probably.

>>39647813
It's not like I can force them to spend the money a certain way, but they all care for the kids as far as I can tell. Even just a little money greatly improves their lives together. Yes all the kids know I'm the father and there's an exchage of pictures in contact.

>>39648859
Like I said there could have been more I didn't know of, but I know the six were. At different times in pregnancy, but one of the kids was born before I left and I got to see even.
>>
>>39651109
Are you white?
Orioriorigalo
>>
>>39652174
I am yes, think I said earlier. White and from the US, both of which were appealing things.
>>
>>39646508

Disagree. My ex is half-black and we have a qt little mini Brittany Venti. Best feel ever.

>>39651073

FFS Swahili isn't even spoken in West Africa.
>>
>>39652218
>tfw blackbot
I heard Africans see US blacks as white you think it counts for that too?
>>
>>39652359

Not him but there's kind of a weird paradox. African-American music/fashion trickles over to Africa but that doesn't translate to respect in every country. The Nigerians I work with seem to look down on American blacks. My coworker was asking about getting his children enrolled at the private school where my fiancee teachers. Literally said "I don't want my children around these animals".
>>
>>39646742
Doesn't make it as good that he's not fucking them
>>
>>39652359
It might yeah. Basically anything western is interesting and USA is like this magical cool, manly place where people are still cowboys and ride jets to fight Nazis. From what I saw they really like black rappers and that kind of culture. Sports stars too, I guess successful American blacks in general, like the idea of a black doing well in the US is cool. I think they hate low-class and criminal blacks though.
>>
>>39646484

MFW Jews drink their own poison and have kids with niggers. Idina Menzel et al.
>>
>>39651109
Did the mothers know about the other women who were pregnant?
>>
>>39646484
I wonder how many were also born in Target bathrooms.
>>
>>39647055

I think you should reach out to the kid but keep the mom stonewalled.

I worked in Detroit for a couple years and the black dudes I worked with were always asking me questions about stuff I'd done with my dad as a kid. It was really sad.

(I didn't have any 1st cousins growing up so I always listen in on people talking about their cousins. So I guess I get the mentality.)
>>
>>39650915
AIDS probly lol

>>39646776
>>39646645
Looks like he could be his dad. Maybe Stanley was the first of 26.
>>
>>39649180
Gould had an agenda of his own. Bell Curve is not the only study showing racial differences in IQ. Second, you are greatly exaggerating his manipulation of the data. At worst, he did not include some studies in the aggregations of average IQ for some countries. Eg, so his totals could have been 60-70ish, and with the inclusion of neglected studies might have come to 80-ish. Third, no one has claimed that intelligence is entirely genetic. Fourth, IQ tests are now near universally viewed as good proxies for intelligence in the field of intelligence research. They are not culturally biased and are an extremely strong predictor of life outcomes and standardized test results, the latter of which also means that standardized tests are decent proxies for IQ if modeled properly.
>>
>>39652602
Some did but I was going all over with the work we were doing so it's not like they were all in one place.
>>
File: thinking.gif (25KB, 112x112px)
thinking.gif
25KB, 112x112px
>>39646840
>The country with the best average IQ is communist.
>>
>>39651109
I dunno where she was, all the names in that country are shit like "oogaboogaboo."

You were right about her being in a rural area however. She's not American though, she's Japanese.
>>
>>39647055
>>39647658
have you guys heard of protection?
>>
>>39652857
Ah that makes sense. Yes like I said it's a weird contrast between the cities and the countryside where some people still live pretty tribal.

>>39652861
In my case none of them cared enough about protection even though I asked. There's a lot of living in the moment attitude, and since they didn't care about protection it was easy for me to not care about it as well. I mean that's how the whole sitaution happened, it's not like I was trying to get a ton of kids and have some breeding feith to spread my genes or whatever. We were just banging enough without protection that it kept happening.
>>
>>39652853

>The country with the best IQ is an authoritarian oligarchy

Fixed that for you.

The Chinese are smart enough to realize that normal people are too stupid to know what's good for them and don't really care about their ability to affect political change as long as they're fed and entertained.
>>
>>39653027
Panem et circenses

well shouldn t we apply the same system in the whole world ?
>>
>>39649180
>What is the no Minnesota trans racial adoption study
>Why do blacks need 250 extra point on their SATs
>why do africans walk 5 miles to get water instead of living right next to it
> subsarahan Africans never even progressed to bronze age

Blacks are the dumbest race on the planet.
Iq is often a predictor of violence as well
They are the most violent ethnic group in essentially every country.

Blacks are literal subhuman. Get over it.
>>
>>39653072

Definitely.

People are wired to obey authority. The primitive part of their minds doesn't even parse the concept of democracy or checks and balances. IE, liberals who got mad that Obama was immediately gridlocked and didn't give them 10K/month in NEETbux.
>>
>>39653204
but what if a brainlet get to be the master of the world ?
>>
>>39653073
Imagine having willful ignorance as a cornerstone of your identity, so much so that you feel compelled to defend a lost arguement with anecdotal "evidence" that was already refuted.

I understand that reality is confusing, and the senses by which you live are deceptive, but life is complex so you must be too. Don't be simple.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.