[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does learning to stand up for yourself address robotdom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7528.jpg (33KB, 448x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7528.jpg
33KB, 448x536px
Anyone think learning to stand up for yourself is the only way to address robotdom?

I feel like I've reached a point where i should stand up for myself even if it results in worse consequences.

Tripping for archival purposes
>>
>>39646054
How does standing up for myself now reverse everything that happened to me and made me this way you tool
>>
>>39646154
Maybe you should stop looking into the past and focus on the future you F A G G O T
>>
people comment on my being a push over all the time, woman even come to my aid to help me because apparently im really handsome. doesn't cure the autism though, I just want to do my thing and not be bothered/bother anyone
>>
>>39646054
>trying to better yourself
what are you doing here
>>
>>39646183
Sorry we're not all born perfect like you
>>
>>39646175
Yeah sure I'll just peer into my crystal ball.
Eat shit pal.
Go focus on a river from underwater.
>>
>>39646175
Knowing and understanding the past is the key to the future dumbshit
>>
File: IMG_3177.jpg (60KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3177.jpg
60KB, 526x701px
>>39646054
>mfw I always have some 6-7/10 chicks interested in me, they literally approach and try to hit me
>mfw its my dick that cant stand up for itself
>>
>>39646352
>tfw you realized you had the answers all along
>already realized I was the universe at a young age
>just never thought about it on a conscious level before
I have never been happier desu
>>
>>39646054
And if that doesn't work branishing a gun ussually does.
>>
>>39647493
Do it. Do you conceal and carry? The way I see it is if the guns are out and youre willing to lose then thats it thats the end of the line notihng to lose. no edginess about it. if youre willingto die or risk death do it for a just cause.
>>
yeah, it works, but be prepared for the perfect storm before you feel happy
>>
You should take BJJ for self confidence, being able to carry yourself well, and self defense so that you can be bullyproof.
>>
File: 1501442218153.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501442218153.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>39646674

>I am the universe

Dude that's an incredible way to look at life, I'm actually seeing what you mean
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.