[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you doing anon? Are things getting better? If not, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1504269514480.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504269514480.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
How are you doing anon? Are things getting better? If not, what has you down? I'm lonely, I've been lonely all my life and it gets worse and weirder every year. My desires and dreams grow more bizarre, and now even if I could have a gf it wouldn't do much for me because I only care about 2d. Also I recently found out I'm a faggot, a faggot with 2d cravings.
>>
>>39645199
And by found out, I mean I've come to terms with it. I've masturbated to stuff like that since I was like twelve, but always forced myself to jerk off to succubi to convince myself I was neurotypical. All along I was autismo that wanted a cartoon rooster husband that doesn't and could never exist.
>>
File: 1500116021296.png (501KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1500116021296.png
501KB, 600x848px
I'm out of alcohol and didn't even manage to get drunk, yet it was just enough to open the flood gate for my emotions.

It's sort of the same as you, OP. The loneliness is really setting in again. I've even been attentionwhoring on /soc/ for positive attention in a fetish thread obese male, not girl. It's crushing, I can't deal with it anymore. I need someone I can share my soul with, but I'm a fucking blob so it's just not going to happen. I can't even put my feelings into words which is a first.
>>
>>39645270
You could start by not objectifying yourself in /soc/ fetish threads. Doesn't that kind of reinforce the incorrect notion that being obese is your only characteristic?
>>
File: 1484098695105.jpg (237KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1484098695105.jpg
237KB, 744x1052px
>>39645325
I've got nothing else though. I'm an autistic sperg with no personality, I don't know how to talk to people or make friends, I've got 1 (one) online friend that I talk to and even then it's like he's trying to make it obvious to me that he likes others in the group more than me and I'm just a back up. My last IRL friend was stolen by my brother over three years ago and since then I've just drifted from online group to online group.
All I've got is being something gay men can masturbate to. There's no other positives in my life.

Who's the husbando that turned you gay?
>>
>>39645445
Back when I was a kid, Alan a Dale from Disney's Robin Hood.
>>
>>39645445
How do you even manage to make online friends at all? Do you have to take initiative and just stat talking during online games? I never have luck with that because I always worry about what exactly I should say, conversation never comes naturally to me.
>>
>>39645199
Things have been getting considerably worse desu
>family intervention over worsening mental symptoms, had to move back home and go full NEET
>no hits from the job front
>not sad, but not happy either, everything is a gray void
>had friends 2 years ago but cut all contact with them for some reason
>barely sleep
>lately certain sounds are like knives on my brain
I've gone almost full hikki at this point, I barely leave my room anymore and hobbies are a thing of the past
>>
>>39645582
>had friends 2 years ago but cut all contact with them for some reason

So you ghost people in real life? What mental problems have you been experiencing? Maybe neetbux is an option.
>>
>>39645642
My doctor gave me anti-depressants and told me to see a psychiatrist, but I'm in burgerland so it's about a 4-6 month wait list to see one. I suspect my parents will either boot me out or try and send me to a psych ward before then

>So you ghost people in real life?
Yes, not sure why. One day I woke up and deleted all my social media stuff, phone numbers, etc. Social contact is just something I don't have any desire for anymore
>>
Motivation, drive, and so on has gone back again to absolute zero.

Anti-depressants have stopped working.
>>
>>39645708
There's not really much I can say. Wow, I thought my situation was shit. I hope your parents at least get stuck with the bill for the psych ward.
>>
File: vlcsnap-168265.png (272KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-168265.png
272KB, 640x359px
Good morning fellow losers.

I had a dream me and a group of people were in some kind of bio-dome filled with cute rodents and every step we took crushed/killed some.The dream went on to where we got to a large steel door with velociraptors behind it that was going to open but I couldn't get the bullets in my magazine to go in properly so I couldn't defend myself and so the door opened and everyone ran and I woke up.

Then I just laid in bed and thought about how shitty my life is and how there's no real point to get out of bed except how dehydrated I felt and if you lay in bed long enough you start getting muscle spasms and your heart starts pounding with anxiety in my experience.

I feel like I'm in a bad dream now that I wish I could wake up from. I'm 24 but I wish I was 18-20 again, I wish I hadn't failed college, I wish so many things were different. It's all too late now.

Thanks for reading, as always.
>>
>>39645712
>Anti-depressants have stopped working

Just as they're supposed to
>>
>>39645745
At least you have a high school diploma. You're leaps and bounds ahead of the GEDbots.
>>
>>39645786
>>39645745

But I'm sure you've heard that many times before, forgive me.
>>
>tfw even with only four hours of sleep a night I have 95 hours of work/school/sleep this week
>>
File: culture.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>39645739
Naw, there's bots that have it way worse than I do. Eventually you get to the point where it just doesn't matter anymore. Usually at your mid-20s when everyone you knew is moving on and reaching success. That's also when generic mental illness evolves into something worse as well.

Even worse if you have a successful large family

>>39645745
>velociraptors in your dreams
dinosaur dreams are top tier
>>
>>39645786
I have a GED

originally of course
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.