[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else just a straight up terrible person? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1469772933698.jpg (57KB, 389x446px) Image search: [Google]
1469772933698.jpg
57KB, 389x446px
Is anyone else just a straight up terrible person?

I don't torture anything, but I'm generally a bitter person to my friends and family and for some reason they put up with it. I have the capacity to be nice but most of the time my autism takes over and I can be a real fucking asshole to my friends.

I don't want to feel this way but I feel "cringe" for opening up and being nice since I've gone this long with my "burn the world down" attitude. It's really autistic and I want to start fresh but it's so fucking hard.
>>
>>39644821
When I was in middle and high school, I did a lot of things to a lot of girls my age as well as a couple family members. Will never be able to think I'm a good person after doing said things and probably deserve all the bad hands I've been thrown in life.
>>
File: 1486468747009.jpg (61KB, 460x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486468747009.jpg
61KB, 460x400px
>>39644857
What did you do anon

origiani
>>
>>39644863
I'd post but I don't want the normie police banging down my door. Also whenever I try to tell the tale no anons believe me.
>>
>>39644886
Gee this must have been some fucked up shit
>>
>>39644892
I was only caught once and it was expunged from my record when I "stopped." Was caught once, but never again
>>
>>39644957
say it i NEED to know
>>
That's not really being a terrible person, that's just being a moody faggot.
>>
>>39644821
I feel guilty about everyting I have done but depression is known to cause this feeling so I'm probably fine. I mean if your definition of a good person is the classical person who has never harmed anyone then I'm a bad person, but I dont believe in good and evil anyway
>>
>>39645004
he did something that involved his penis and cum
>>
I'm an asshole through and through, done a lot of fucked up shit in the past, I would regret most of them if they weren't funny as shit looking back, still crack about them once in a while when I remember
>>
>>39644821
Plenty of people are. Just read /pol/.
>>
I literally don't understand niceness outside of the form of fiction. The capacity is lacking rather than the will. I try to be the nicest person I can be, but I tend to figure out the nice-optimizing answer only after all my snap judgements have put together a convincing picture to the contrary. Nicebot shows up twenty seconds late to the firefight. Those thoughts process so s l o w l y that I end up loving them in fiction and not being able to deploy them in life. I keep trying because when Nicebot is responding fast enough to think with me about what's going on he tends to have the better idea of how to handle things, haha!
>>
I don't see a reason to be nice, other than when I'm trying to manipulate people or something, maybe you guys can share some insight with me?
Is everyone constantly trying to manipulate others when they're being nice, to get what they want?
>>
>>39645543
I want to be better at being nice to people because I want people around me to be better at being nice to me.
Manipulation is literally better served by being an unpredictable asshole who can fake nice for a few minutes at a time. Which is my more natural inclination, fuck my life. You're kinda lucky if manipulative patterns are something you only use when you're using them intentionally.
Sage because I'm probably not like anyone on this board. :(
>>
>>39645620
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm an asshole thru and thru, if I can get someone to do something for me I'll get him to do it
>>
>>39645620
lol, wow your edgy as shit
>>
>>39644821
you're not a terrible person OP. you're just edgy, just a little 8 year old edge lord
nice job edgelord
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.