[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a mother of two. AMA (pic is NOT me)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1501623932024.jpg (72KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
1501623932024.jpg
72KB, 540x663px
I'm a mother of two.
AMA
(pic is NOT me)
>>
are you a single mother of two?
>>
>>39643619
no, the father and i are still together.
>>
>>39643599
how old were you when you popped your last kid out
>>
are you enjoying taking care of your husband's sons?
>>
Why would you come on r9k
You are scum of mother if you come here
Kill yourself
>>
>>39643632
That's wonderful. How did having kids affect your relationship, and your general outlook on life? Was having kids something you always wanted, or were they unplanned?
>>
Same dad?
Married before kids?
At what age did you have the kids?
What do you (and the dads) do for a living?
Why are you on r9k?
>>
>>39643647
24. am 25 now.
>>39643649
we aren't married and their both girls lol
>>
>>39643673
as far as relationship, i think having kids teaches you to love even the bad things about your partner. because when you see those traits in your child you can't help but love them anyway, and then you see them in your partner and you can't really be mad about it anymore.
as far as outlook in general, i had to take responsibility for someone other than myself and i had to grow up fast. i gave up a lot, but it's ok because my girls are the most important thing in my life.
the first pregnancy was unplanned. i was 19 when i got pregnant, 20 when she was born. the second one was planned. i always wanted kids, but maybe not so soon.
>>39643675
>Same dad?
yes
>Married before kids?
no, still not married, i don't know what he's waiting on to propose though.
>At what age did you have the kids?
20 and 24
>What do you (and the dads) do for a living?
he's a welder and i'm a nursing assistant
>Why are you on r9k?
i dunno, why are you
>>
>>39643767
>no, still not married, i don't know what he's waiting on to propose though.
Well if you've already had the kids he probably doesn't see the point anymore.

What attracted you to the father of your kids?
How well are you handling children on, what are presumably, fairly modest salaries?
>>
>>39643599
kill yourself disgusting natalist
>>
>>39643599
get help for visiting this board

do you do anal?
>>
In what position do you think he impregnated you?
>>
>>39643792
>>39643792
>Well if you've already had the kids he probably doesn't see the point anymore.
maybe but i would like to have a traditional family and have the same last name as my kids.
>What attracted you to the father of your kids?
we just hit it off immediately. he's the brother of one of my friends and we just clicked. i found him easy and fun to talk to, which isn't common for me.
>How well are you handling children on, what are presumably, fairly modest salaries?
we make about 70k a year combined, and we don't pay rent because his parents inherited a house and let us stay there for free. so it really isn't bad. we just can't be totally irresponsible with our money.
>>
>>39643818
>kill yourself disgusting natalist

speak english??
>>
>>39643881
>being this much of a retard
As expected, low IQ morons are more likely to reproduce
>>
>>39643678
Why did you have children before getting married?
>>
>>39643850
>maybe but i would like to have a traditional family and have the same last name as my kids.
Fair enough.

Do you have an opinion on the general decline of marriage in modern times, particularly of those who would say it is "oppressive" especially with regard to things like the woman having to change her name?

How you maintain a long term relationship?

How difficult is it to browse r9k (or 4chan in general) as a woman given all the shit that gets thrown at your gender on here?

What advice do you have for people who also want to get married/start families etc?

What mistakes have you made?
>>
>>39643906
well the first one was unplanned, the second, we already have a family, so why not.
>>39643911
>Do you have an opinion on the general decline of marriage in modern times, particularly of those who would say it is "oppressive" especially with regard to things like the woman having to change her name?
i think it's really unfortunate. my parents are divorced and i don't want my kids to have to experience that. i don't think a healthy marriage would be oppressive in any way, and no one forces the woman to change her name.
>How you maintain a long term relationship?
by working for it. we've fought many times before, but if you want to make your relationship last, you swallow your pride, calm down and work it out
>How difficult is it to browse r9k (or 4chan in general) as a woman given all the shit that gets thrown at your gender on here?
i don't worry about it. i kinda feel bad for people who say those things because you know there life must be sad.
>What advice do you have for people who also want to get married/start families etc?
find someone who wants the same. if you arent both committed it wont work, and it's going to be hard to convince your partner to commit.
>What mistakes have you made?
dropping out of college was probably a big one. it seemed like the only thing to do at the time because i had a baby to take care of, but in hindsight, i could be done by now and make way more money and have better job security
>>
Are you religious?
How's your sex life after children?
Has your boyfriend ever wanted something in the bedroom you weren't comfortable with or vice versa?
What are you plans for your future and where would you like to be in 3-5 years?
How would you characterize your political views?
>>
File: A3eygcX.jpg (129KB, 572x845px) Image search: [Google]
A3eygcX.jpg
129KB, 572x845px
>>39643599
How many guys did you fuck before meeting your husband?
Where do I look for women who want to settle down at a young age?
All girls around me are roasties who just want to
>liiiiveee there liiiifee tehhe ;D
Which means bouncing up and down in the club all day until their vagina juice turns into milkfoam, after which they proceed to sleep with Chad, Tom and every other week with Huego the exchange student from Spain, so they can laugh about his awkward WhatsApp messages afterwards. I sincerly have not find ONE girl that would like to settle down before turning 30, most want to slut around, the few others want to make their careers to be "indipendend" (which means dependend on their job or government gibs, sometimes both.)
Seriously, where to fuck am I supposed to look? Im in central europe if it makes a difference
>>
>>39643599
Can I see a picture of your tits? I love mommy tits, they get so big.
>>
How do I understand women?

My self esteem has been nonexistent for the last ten years, so whenever a girl gives me any kind of attention, I assume she's just being friendly. So how do I discern friendliness from romantic interest?
>>
>>39643599
how does it feel when milk is coming out of your tits? do you like it?
>>
>>39644595
Not OP but I think you have to make that decision for her.

Ask girls out on a date so they know you have romantic interest.
If they say no, move on.
Takes all the guessing out of it.
>>
>>39644547
>Are you religious?
not really. i kinda believe in god, but i'm definitely not practicing.
>How's your sex life after children?
not what it used to be. partly we don't have the time for it that we used to, partly i'm not as attractive as i used to be :(
>Has your boyfriend ever wanted something in the bedroom you weren't comfortable with or vice versa?
yea but it's all about give and take. eventually one of us gives in.
>What are you plans for your future and where would you like to be in 3-5 years?
i'd like to get married, buy our own house, and care for our family. it would be nice if i could work less and spend more time with the girls, but i'm not sure we could swing that.
>How would you characterize your political views?
moderate conservative i guess
>>
>>39643671
This made me sad. My son is sleeping in the other room while I browse. I'm not a bad mom for being here :(
>>
>>39644610
not OP, but milk doesn't feel like anything when it's coming out. unless you're feeling a "let down" which is the part when baby is getting lots of gulpies. that sometimes feels like a tugging, burning sensation.
>>
Do you enjoy anything of the 'sexuality' of motherhood? I mean, could you enjoy for example a man drinking your milk, or squiring milk during sex?

Do you feel fearful of the possibility of your children finding out about your past sexual exploits and hating you?

Tell us about the father and your relationship with him.

Also, while you don't have to provide a personally indentifying photo, you must at least provide a photo showing that you are indeed female (your hands should do this), timestamped to after starting this thread.
>>
>>39644595
for a guy i think the best thing you can do is talk to her about it. you could get rejected, but at least you'll know whether than wondering what if.
>>39644610
i like breastfeeding. it's one of the most intimate things i think you can ever experience. as far as the actual feeling of the milk coming out, it's ok, relieving when you have too much milk built up, but not spectacular. breast milk is gross, btw. i'm glad babies like it, but it's not erotic at all.
>>
What are the most important things to know about taking care of a baby?
What preparations should you make in advance?
>>
File: 1502345167870.jpg (46KB, 575x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502345167870.jpg
46KB, 575x450px
>>39643599
Are they white? This is important.
Also tits or gtfo.
>>
>>39643818
How does it feel knowing that her lineage will go in and that you will be a genetic dead end because of "muh ideals?
>>
>>39644773
that's the point you imbecile
>>
>>39644679
>breast milk is gross,

do you prefer the taste of your milk or pussy juice?
>>
>>39644703
again, not OP but look like she isn't answering and I have kids.
babies get easier. the first 3 months is really hard. the next 3 months is easier. the next 3 months after that is even easier.
make sure you have some idea about breastfeeding, baby sleep, and feeding solids. You don't want to be learning as you go on those things.
>>
File: eggman4.jpg (29KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
eggman4.jpg
29KB, 521x533px
>>39644558
Bump
Answer this
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.