[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream last night. It was filled with a bunch of weird

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: pepe suicidal.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicidal.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I had a dream last night.
It was filled with a bunch of weird shit, like me going to a party etc. but the only thing that mattered to me was that I had a girlfriend.
When I woke up I have never been more suicidal in my life. I was thinking about ending it right there.

I am serious when I ask this, why even bother living if I'm never going to have a girlfriend, that later is my wife, get 2 kids, live in a nice house, and have a nice job so I can take my family on vacation every summer.
Why even bother continuing this NEET lifestyle if all I will ever do is complain and never be satisfied?

Tell me 1 good reason to why I shouldn't just hang myself in the attic tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x636px
>>39643518
we can't tell you a reason. you have to tell it to yourself.

i personally am tired of it. really. im just going to kill some people then myself.
>>
>>39643518
w*mans are not everything anon, they are just useless rats
>>
>>39643518
>letting another human have complete control over your happiness
You just have to realize that relying on other people for anything is entirely pointless.
>>
Think of that as your ideal and do everything as if they could see you. Work to achieve this, use it as motivation. However keep in mind that this is just a dream and in reality things are not as easy. Also, don't kill yourself.
>>
>>39643518
I'm right there with you OP. Got shitfaced five hours ago dude alcohol lmao and finally tried Tinder since I'm away from home at a master's program. Got one match and it was just to tell me I'm ugly.

It was a sobering experience. I already expected things would be terrible but now I have even more evidence.
>>
I've been there OP, it sucks. To have an ultra realistic dream where for once you're loved and feel the embrace of another person, to have your brain be fooled into dumping pleasure signals you never even knew existed.

Then you wake up half naked lying on your stomach with your arms wrapped around yourself and it slowly settles in that it was all a dream and you've returned to the nightmare of reality.

Give it a day and you'll recover.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.