[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitty life stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1504375723867.jpg (10KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1504375723867.jpg
10KB, 251x189px
just talk about shitty stuff that has happened to you/reasons why you're unhappy with your past
>crazy granola mom never let me play videogames or anything as a kid
>homeschooled me so i basically grew up without friends
>by pure bad luck, I've hit my head as a child a ridiculous amount of times. im 100% sure i have brain damage from it, since i have really poor short and longterm memory
>once while ice skating at a rink, i got knocked down by this guy going really fast and my head cracked the fucking ice. i didn't go to a hospital or anything though because my parents didn't have medical insurance i guess.
>we were actually really poor all my life, and we would constantly have to move around because our landlords would want to sell the houses we lived in
>was actually homeless for a good minute when i was 8
>my hippy mom also wouldn't let me cut my hair as a kid because 'long hair gives you strength' so everyone confused me for a girl
>including this creepy biker in a public restroom who raped me
>eventually made one really good friend at a homeschool park day, but then he went to a public Highschool so i didn't really hang out with him that much since he was busy sleeping with girls and going club activities and such
>he killed himself earlier this year
what about you guys
anything shitty happen to you lately?
>>
File: 1488404727233.jpg (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488404727233.jpg
17KB, 337x372px
>he killed himself earlier this year

Hope you're doing okay OP.
>>
File: 1501358295312.png (381KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1501358295312.png
381KB, 601x601px
>>39643392
it's rough. my parents started complaining that i should move out or start paying rent the day he died, and have been mentioning that 'ive been acting weird ever since' my mom also said 'sad things happen, so it's okay to grieve for a while, but you've got to be functional anyway, so im expecting you to snap out of it by the end of summer'
>>
You are very nonchalant about being raped
>>
>>39643604
i don't think it affected me very much
it's not like my ass still hurts or anything, and I've already cut my hair
>>
>>39643635
You made no attempt to get this person arrested, nor your parents?
>>
>>39643357
I wish I had an interesting life like yours anon
>>
>>39643685
i was 5. it was a kind of confusing experience. i thought maybe i was gay for a few weeks.
>>
I was never raped AFAIK so I didn't have it as bad as OP. But when I see other people IRL, it's like I'm looking at a superior separate species, something different from myself. I get scared of people, even little kids for this reason. Like I'm a hunchbacked inbred scum who shouldn't be alive. Everytime I walk past someone who looks at me, I feel terrified that they will say hello. Typing this right now, I can't wrap my head around the idea that other humans are reading these words I'm typing, it's a terrifying thought and I can only deal with it by lying to myself and viewing replies like they are a robots messages, not a human.
>>
My mom was crazy and we moved a lot because of that. So I can relate to you there. It sucks. I wasn't homeschooled, thankfully, but I never got to make friends because of all the moving we did. Like you, I was also poor growing up. Worried about things a kid shouldn't have to worry about. Never ended up homeless, thankfully. Came close a number of times though. Terrifying. Mom would have these nervous breakdowns constantly, with paranoid delusions, hearing voices, all the bad stuff. Went into foster care a few times. It was awful. I blocked most of it out.

Today I'm kind of a mess. If I could go back, I'd change everything.
>>
>>39643847
hearing voices fucks you up a lot for how casual of a trope it is. i did a shitload of acid right after my friend an heroed, and i could hear his voice talking to me for almost three days straight.
>>
>>39643357
You sound like a broken human being. Like awful things happen to you but you're just so broken you're nonplussed by them and just speak of them as casually as a person would speak of their day at work.
>>
Not as bad as op but just turned 18, girlfriend was raped right before we got together, had to deal with that since, got snitched on and destroyed my 15,000 savings account staying out of prison, one year probation, moved across the country to get away from my old lifestyle leaving all my friends behind, have had clinical depression for forever and now I feel anxious in public, trying to hold together an ldr while I hold down a job
>>
Odds are this won't be as bad as other people's posts, but why not put it out there anyway.
>was home schooled all the way up to high School
>had maybe 4 friends in that span, so I didn't quite know hot to behave around people much, so naturally I spilled my spaghetti at every possible opportunity
>get thrown into a high school after moving to California (a majority black high school near a ghetto, doesn't take a genius to imagine how well a spastic socially inept white kid fit in there)
>get bullied for various things quite often, luckily for me it was all verbal and I never actually ended up in a fight
>took me 2 years to figure out how to act around other humans and finally make some friends with the only other white kids at the school, and at this point most of the dicks have dropped out of school
>both of my parents were alcoholics, my father tended to have a bad temper when drunk, and my mother was just, well, drunk
>sometimes he would take his anger out on me, he never hit me but would grab me by the arms hard and give me shit. I never minded much because I appreciated the fact he had the restraint not to hit me, and I knew it was the alcohol
>don't really live with my father anymore, but he calls sometimes, generally he is drunk though, he always tells me he will come visit. He never does, even missed my high school graduation
>called me the other day, could smell the booze through the phone. Told me he would visit me, but I don't think he will. I could hear in his voice that I was a bit of a let down, a disappointment, though he wouldn't out right say it
>told him I loved him as I got off the phone
>didn't say it back
>>
>>39643885
>got snitched on and destroyed my 15,000 savings account

How did you raise that money?
>>
By not doin nuffin
>>
In other words im not saying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.