[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: pernod.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pernod.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
Where are my drunk robots at? What are you drinking, and why are you drinking?

>Pic Related
I splurged on some real patrician shit. After researching wormwood (the stuff used to make this) I decided to buy some quality absinthe. Can confirm that you get high while you get drunk.
>>
File: 1500601824600.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1500601824600.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>>39642531
I'm finishing a fifth of sailor jerry. I also drank a six pack with a bro earlier.
>>
>>39642531
Drank pernod yesterday. But 40%. Can't drink much right now. Been ill
>>
>>39642531

I just woke up from a night of drinking. I feel as I do every time I wake up in this situation: a terrible, terrible hangover, and that I never want to drink again. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. It feels so awful. I know that for the entire day, I will be miserable and depressed and in pain.
>>
>>39642531
What's absinthe like? Never tried it myself. I'm on bundaberg overproof. Half and half with coke.
>>39642611
Don't overdo it, then. Easily solved
>>
>>39642638
>What's absinthe like? Never tried it myself.
Licorice from hell, with a touch of onion juice added for complexity.

It's not half-bad.
>>
>>39642611
Smoking herb the next morning is great for that wretched hangover.

>>39642638
Absinthe is similar to oyzo, because it's flavoured with aniseed. The feeling is like being drunk, but with an extra buzz on top which invigorates the drunkenness.
>>
>>39642531

>finished off a 1/5 of kamchatka like an hour ago
>can already feel it wearing off

I either need to drink more or not at all. Just fuck my liver up.
>>
>>39642699
sounds horrible - i'm not a gr8 fan of licorice
>>39642705
i see. i happened to force down a few shots of ouzo/oyzo at a greek wedding once upon a time. not my favourite drink, i can say that much.

I imagine i'll be sticking to rum and whisky
cheers
>>
>>39642531
I have about ~200/250 mL of vodka and I'm pretty anxious, I haven't started drinking and this is all the alcohol I have before I get fucked by a hurricane. Wish me luck anons
t. florida fag
>>
>>39642935
Getting drunk then being hit by a huge hurricane sounds like a cool experience. You should sit on the porch and sip away while watching the carnage unfold.
>>
>>39643022
thats the issue is im not going to have any alcohol for that. I can easily down all this vodka tonight and im probably going to.
>>
>>39643041
Ahh no good. Well enjoy being sober through that fuckfest and good luck.
>>
I was able to drink 5 shots of absinthe with 2 minutes in between them, now I take one and immedaitely puke. What is wrong with me?
>>
drinking flor de cana and smoking flor de cannabis
>>
it's the weekend, is no one else getting fucked up here?
>>
currently drinking a 24oz of Pacifico but previously i was drinking a 6 pack of Full Sail IPA.
>>
I had 3 quarters of a bottle of some weird flavoured rum yesterday
>>
>>39643258

For some reason, when I turned 23, I seemed to immediately lose the ability to drink. Now even just one beer gives me a killer headache.
>>
I'm about 3 bottles of wine in. I'm thinking of cracking another because im not tired, but I have to meet a girl at noon and I'd like to not be hungover (5:30 am here). Luckily I'm meeting her at a bar.
>>
>>39643690
so don't meet her hungover, meet her still drunk
>>39643557
try not being a little bitch
>>39643536
>flavoured rum
just drink neat rum, it's much better
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.