[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"high school will be the best years of your life"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1499864932324.jpg (38KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1499864932324.jpg
38KB, 400x303px
>"high school will be the best years of your life"
>>
File: 1479181576869.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1479181576869.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>21
>sheltered as fuck
>already wish I could be back in high school with what I knew
>wish I had attended an american/canadian school instead of a shitty australian school
I LITERALLY pray every night for this. Pray to a god I don't know or completely believe in.
I wish to every deity that comes to my mind that I could be sent back. Also that I could be a girl.
>>
>>39642496
>tfw never went to high school
oddly enough not original
>>
>>39642496
says the person who never went to college
>>
File: 1475792889876.png (54KB, 1213x634px) Image search: [Google]
1475792889876.png
54KB, 1213x634px
>tfw don't know if I missed out because Homeschooled
>>
>>39642496
The only people who say that aremajor league hedonists.
>>
If high school wasn't objectively the best years of your life, you completely fucked everything up.

Which isn't to say you can't have an amazing adulthood, but high school years are objectively cruising on easy mode in terms of what you can get away with.
>>
>>39642496
I'm unemployed and on the brink of suicide and it's still an upgrade from high school
>>
>>39642859

are you kidding me, I'm like 27 and I get away with so much shit. The only difference between high school and now is that I have bills
>>
>>39642496
It sucked sometimes, but it most definitely was.
>t. 21 year old alcoholic college dropout
>>
>>39642790
>Homeschooled
this, this right here anons.
>>
Ye high school isn't supposed to be good for real robots. Those are the years you realize something is really wrong with the world and that you can relate less and less with people.
College is the same but now you hopefully have come to accept iur fate so you feel less pain.
You still can't relate and you just try to be as a little hassel socially and physically to those around you so it get by.
>>
>>39642496
High school was shit. University is much better.
>>
>>39642496
They were pretty meh
>>
>>39642496
When I only look at the good times it seems pretty good. But then I remember there were a lot of shit times. Long, long periods of hopelessness, suicidal ideation, bullying, rejection and jealousy. I mean, it's not much better now but it's still an improvement.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.