[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wit tips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: patrick-bateman.jpg (144KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
144KB, 650x470px
I'm trying to leave incel mode. Anybody have any particulary witty, quick people I could study up on or any recommended reading material on the subject? From what I've recognized, average looking slayers are often very gifted verbally so I'm trying to improve on it as much as I can. Any other implementations are you'd recommend are also welcome. I've already started lifting, a few new hobbies, and cut anime, vidya, tv but looking for any possible way to improve.
>>
>>39642396
all this for some shitty women sluts?
>>
My only advice is that you're going to have to fucking balsy and prepared to do shit you wouldn't usually otherwise.

From my limited success in getting laid, I've learnt that there's no "rules" to anything, you talk about what you want to who you want and sex will just sometimes happen.

If this sounds like "just b urself xD", that's because it is. The problem is that most robots aren't actually themselves; they're these meek little people who have never been taught that enforcing your will on life isn't the worst thing ever.

So where I'm going with this is, start to act up in the world. If you're at the supermarket and you see a dude buying the same cheap shit meal as you, speak up and say "you like those cheap shit meals too, huh?" If you're with friends and you see a homeless man vomit randomly, don't just let everyone sit there in silence, be the guy who says "well that's fucking disgusting." If your grandma asks you to go curtain shopping but you'd much rather just jerk off, bite the bullet and go with her, you'll learn shit about the world you didn't know before.

None of this will guarantee you'll get laid. All this will do is change your mindset to opportunities which could potentially put you in a position to get laid. Don't be a pussy.
>>
File: 1433699569662.jpg (289KB, 639x802px) Image search: [Google]
1433699569662.jpg
289KB, 639x802px
>>39642396
I'd like to become wittier/funnier too, so any Anons who have recommendations on the subject, fire away.
>>
>>39642396
Leave incel mode when you meet a woman. You're putting the horse before the cart.

Also why quit anime and Vidya, that's compromising yourself. Never compromise.

Ultimately what you're doing is setting yourself up to attract someone who doesn't give a fuck about stuff you like, who just wants to chase generic dudeguy.
Recipe for dissatisfaction imo.
Jus b urself is the greatest wisdom of our age.
>>
Women don't care what you have to say. The black pill is that to them it's only about your looks.
>>
>>39642524
I don't care about a relationship right now I just want to get some pussy finally. Also I was wasting way too much time using them as escapism tools.

>>39642537
I disagree. I've done enough research to know that charming guys still get laid frequently. I don't believe that charm is born either it doesn't make much sense. It should be at least somewhat learnable
>>
>>39643213
Oh, you're a horny retard.

Never mind, kill yourself.
>>
>>39643251
Is it really that retarded to follow our biological drives. Or are you just brain washed by a lifetime of shitty romcoms?
>>
>>39643331
Biologically drive yourself off a bridge you idiot.
Or stay the course and get some diseases first.

I'm the brainwashed one pfft.
>>
>>39643476
Think of all the great men in history that were womanizers anon. Would you call them idiots as well? You're being narrow minded and childish.
>>
>>39642491
this is the real advice right here

not had much luck getting casual sex myself but i find that every time you step out of your comfort zone you get closer and closer
>>
>>39643511
Tesla and Newton?
>>
>>39643654
Wow 2 counter examples. I didn't say every great man genius
>>
Socrates
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.