[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if shes a bad texter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1503903189237.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503903189237.png
210KB, 600x600px
What does it mean if shes a bad texter
>>
>>39642147
i guess it means she seems cold. desu deal breaker for me i go crazy when people seem cold
>>
She's not, she just doesn't want to waste time with you.
>>
stop talking to her anon. it will feel bad but get better.
>>
She's a roastie tbqh.
>>
>>39642712
Just do this anon. Then if she comes around later you can blow her off and by then you won't give a shit.
>>
It means she's a normal girl.
>>
>>39642147

She's too busy texting Chad to text you.
>>
>>39642147
The bad texter shit is a meme. If she's a bad texter in the sense of not replying, she doesn't really care enough. If she's a bad texter in the sense of miscommunication, she's manipulative. No such thing as a bad texter unless your English is garbage.
>>
>>39642147
Means she only replies to chad when he says "come outside" or "show me that ass"
>>
>>39643417
>picking you up in 10 minutes
>>
>>39642147
If you're having doubts, legit just stop wasting your time. There are plenty of girls who don't pull this shit and actually care.
>>
>>39643190
>>39643364
>>39643417
>>39643442
what if shes a bad texter but i only want to fuck her anyway? i get the feeling this girl doesn't like me that much but she has let me take her out on a couple dates. but i just want to bang.

what do?
>>
>>39644649
>but she has let me take her out on a couple dates
she was hungry and you fed her
she'll warm up again when she's hungry and broke
she won't bang you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.