[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are lesbians the most obnoxious people on the planet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dead2.jpg (59KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
dead2.jpg
59KB, 800x533px
Why are lesbians the most obnoxious people on the planet?
>>
theyre all mentally ill

>>
>hyper masculine spirit expressed through the personal and cultural filters of a human female

Gee I wonder why
>>
Post more dead lesbos
>>
>>39641645
they are straight men trapped in a woman's body
>>
Someone correct me, but do homosexual males and lesbian females in general seem to be more egotistical?
>>
>>39641744
only lesbos
>>
all dykes should be killed
>>
>>39641645
What's the sauce on this picture op?
>>
File: trans.png (742KB, 999x1412px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
742KB, 999x1412px
Because we get hit on by hideous trannies and pathetic beta males no one else in society wants and stacy will never fuck us
>>
See what I mean? Imagine the kind of narcissistic cunt that would post this >>39642039
>>
File: traniez.jpg (1MB, 2610x1792px) Image search: [Google]
traniez.jpg
1MB, 2610x1792px
>>39642065
Well I answered your question, hon
>>
>>39642099
I'm not trans you autist
>>
>>39641744
mostly lesbos. gays look weird, but that's mostly because people don't get the joke. unfortunately, some gays also don't get the joke and then they become the jokes... not as many of those as everyone thinks, though.
>>
>>39641645
In general, women hate each other. Lesbians are in a two-woman relationship with nowhere to run. And then they want to bicker until one of them comes out on top, because women can't live without knowing who's doing better.

Now, on a straight relationship, the bickering is controlled by the fact that the female can't really hurt the male and it'd be unwise for the male to hurt the female. On gay relationships, the bickering is controlled by the fact that both males know that bickering will likely result in serious injury or death, so it's to be avoided.

On a lesbian relationship, both females not only went through their entire lives being taught that it's not only acceptable for them to be violent, but also "empowering"... except this time they're in a relationship with another woman. She'll hit, but this is not a man under a "hit no woman" rule, so she'll get hit back and it just spirals out of control from there.
>>
Because lesbians are really just woman who have convinced themselves that they are special and different, so they try to draw attention to themselves by being obnoxious.
>>
>>39642039
Literally everyone but degenerate virgins hate men masquerading as women! Based dyke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.