[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't kill myself because it would devastate my little sister.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hurts-whole-lot-4823192.png (164KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
hurts-whole-lot-4823192.png
164KB, 500x717px
Can't kill myself because it would devastate my little sister. Her welbeing matters more than my depression
>>
>>39641381
Talk to her about your depression
>>
She is only 14.
>>
>>39641403
Bad advice. You should get help but not everyone has to bare your burden. Not everyone can handle the burden.
>>
>>39641381
You can't live your life for other people because they aren't living theirs for you.
>>
>>39641433
Not on the clock, you know what they say
>>
>>39641433
She's still family and she cares about you.

>>39641435
Dumb opinion.There's no reason to not tell someone that cares about you what's going on in your life.
>>
>>39641478
She is really smart but I don't think its a think that someone at that age can grasp. Like, I have tried once already in secret. Im fucking ready to go, got my gun and everything.
>>
>>39641518
Write out a suicide note and leave it for her to find
>>
>>39641533
Not the worst idea desu
>>
File: 1484290257396.png (685KB, 996x707px) Image search: [Google]
1484290257396.png
685KB, 996x707px
>>39641518
Best advice you will hear in your entire life: Get rid of the gun right now anon. If you can't live for yourself, live for your sister. She needs you. When she goes through what you are going through right now who will be there for her?
>>
I'm not op, but I don't want to tell any of my family members in case they start tip-toeing around me or being weirdly nice or try to me send me to a mental institution or something. Plus my mom would tell everyone desu.
>>
File: 1416699557685.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416699557685.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
I was gonna create a thread, but nah.
Who else here is no longer actually depressed but still just kinda wants to die?
I think being depressed and suicidal through my formative years bent me forever.
It's just not worth it, i wish i would just drop dead.
>>
>>39641863
Same . I just dont care anymore
>>
>>39641381
Maybe this is dumb to ask, but have you tried getting help for your depression?
>>
>>39641433
Make sure she doesn't become a roastie. There you go, you now have a purpose in life.
>>
>>39641863
That's kinda how I feel. I think I can still enjoy myself and I have plenty of friends, but I just want to end myself.
>>
>>39641964
Yeah. Like 5 times. 4 diffrent meds over 2 years.
>>
>>39641478
>Dumb opinion.There's no reason to not tell someone that cares about you what's going on in your life.
Not OP. I told about mine to someone who was about my best friend and literally a psychologist. He got uncomfortable, threw about some effect phrases and then proceeded to pretend I never told him anything.

We're fucked, but the only thing telling those close to us does is it makes us look even weaker, which makes others even less willing to socialize with us, which makes us lonelier, which makes the depression stronger... so a bad idea with bad results.

My own personal best advice: self-improvement. It doesn't fix anything, but it helps a lot. Weight control and lifting took me from having mental breakdowns which started immediately as the previous one was looking under control to having yearly breakdowns that don't even last as long (currently under a biggie, though, hope it won't last).

Professional help is good, though. I mean, they'll be invariably idiots, unless you're rich and getting the real help, but it's good to vent and a random idiot is meaningless, so you don't have to care about drowning him under your sorrows and losing a friend you can't afford to lose.
>>
File: 1414142819192.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1414142819192.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>39641958
>>39641976
Yeah, i was with friends the whole night, had a great time, laughed a lot.
But the disappointment at life comes back, the energy depletes and then i'm walking home alone thinking how nice it would be if i could just die instead of having to go up the stairs and gong to bed just to wake up tomorrow and the next day until an undesired way of dying catches up to me.
Please god, just kill me now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.