[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm homeless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: L2aah.jpg (104KB, 1000x770px) Image search: [Google]
L2aah.jpg
104KB, 1000x770px
Got any advice r9k? In 1 day I'll be officially homeless in Cleveland. I'll be fine but I'm scared of sleeping and scared in general
>>
File: 1501095791718.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501095791718.png
18KB, 420x420px
Isn't Cleveland full of niggers? Sounds like a bad place to be homeless.
>>
What are your options for working?Can you stay at a friend's?Learn to lockpick while you can.
>>
Unless you plan to get back on your feet in Cleveland, leave. Go on the road, because you should never sleep in a city. (That goes double for homeless "shelters.")
>>
>>39641384
I might be able to stay with someone but it's not likely
>>
>>39641368
I'll be in a nigger free suburb, I know someone there, we are getting an apartment together but the temporary arrangements I had fell through so I'm home less till the apartment approves us
>>
>>39641412
I plan on starting a new life there.
>>
File: 1449333086119.jpg (13KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1449333086119.jpg
13KB, 295x295px
>>39641355
You obviously haven't been lurking here long enough if you don't know exactly what to do
>sell all Possessions
>Obtain a shitty car
>If not a Tent or a Sleeping Bag will suffice
>Get minimal wage low managerial job,
>Full time
>preferably in food chain for free food and sit on top of the excess revenue that you'll receive from not spending it on anything besides the occasional hamburger
>After 2 weeks go to Motel until you can save up for Hotel rooms per night
After about 2 months you should be pretty stable, which you'll appreciate much more despite the shit work since you were previously homeless I imagine the gratification will feel some where along defeating a Dark Souls Boss.

Or you could just invest right now in a shit ton of Adderral, and I'm sure you would figure out the rest.... Somehow
>>
>>39641596
I will look for a job asap I have 2k sabed up for an apartment but I can't drive, dunno what I'll do while I wait for the apartment
>>
File: 1450816005519.jpg (223KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1450816005519.jpg
223KB, 500x532px
>>39641596
>>39641355
>>39641660
Now in terms of managing yourself until that point I suggest:
>Living in Car
>Or using Tent/ Camping Bag and strategically squatting, or Sleeping someplace that won't get you killed. Perhaps an urban Park, or Uptown someplace behind a bush, or behind a restaurant. It's better because you can eat the left over food that they dump. Or maybe find a lodge on the internet
>Avoid Bridges, Ghettos, and above all else, Other Homeless People. People now see you as dirt. Don't trust anyone or anyone's intentions, not even from normal people, unless you know for a fact it's genuine. If not you'll most likely end up Dead, Raped, or Injured.

>In your down town I suggest you Invest in a Local Gym, preferably a 24/hr or Late night Gym. That way you can take advantage of the Late night facilities, and utilize their Showers, and use the lockers to help you maintain your possessions and personal hygiene. also put all of your recreational time into trying to get ripped
This is Highly Suggested
>When you're settled more financially to where you have a place to live, good investments to keep yourself afloat would be
>Track Phone
>100$ Chrome book for shit posting
>headphones
>Books
These will make being homeless a lot more comfy.

I also suggests you just whore yourself to the fattest Porker you can find. Get on Tinder and Just Swipe Right to all the fattest ugliest chicks you can find. Set the filter to 27 and Up. Tell them they're beautiful, arrange a Date, Fuck her if you have to, then Spend the night and tell her you've become very attached to her, and that you live far away, or some BS that she will believe and allow you to stay with her for a while. These women are so desperate you could probably just tell them the truth and theyd be fine with it as long as somebody on the Planet shows them interest. Become a floater so you won't be homeless
>>
File: 1449277456824.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449277456824.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>39641660
Get an Uber, or a Bike, Call Taxi. Take the Bus. Invest money in a Motel since you have to have somewhere to sleep. The shittier ones go for only 25/ per night. Find job at fast food chain. The shittier the Better, don't even apply. Just ask for the manager and tell them that HR sent you, or that you applied online and scheduled it for today. They won't fuckin know. Once the interview process starts tell them you're always available and you want to work full time. That's all it'll take to get the job.
>>
>>39641355
Anime is 3x3 eyes incase anyone wants to know. Good shit
>>
>>39641451
>nigger free suburb
look for a stoner treehouse and sleep there
>>
>>39641355
Best spot for food is the trash bins behind McDonald's and Burger King. They have policies where they throw out unsold items after 15 minutes or so. It'll be stale, but free.
>>
>>39641355
Go somewhere warm original

Go some place with a high col everyone's rich but it seems like a suicide mission

>>39641368
It's the Midwest so no compared to Chicago and NYC it's nothing
>>
>>39641953
I should clarify that most of the trash bins are probably locked, so be careful and have a backup.
>>
>>39641451
> I'm home less till the apartment approves us
And how long is that?
Do you have a job?
Are they letting you stay in this apartment rent free?

If it's only a few days then just chill in a homeless shelter.
>>
Acquire a sleeping bag designed for sleeping in places that snow year round. The kind that will literally cook you alive if you sleep inside of them in normal temperatures, so you have to sleep on top of them instead. Hypothermia is THE worst thing you will experience on the road. Avoid it altogether. Second worse thing will be the difficulty in finding a toilet, and the fact that walking all day will result in you being unable to actually hold shit in for any significant amount of time. Most important thing is to keep your spirits up. Be optimistic and appreciate the fresh air. I was homeless for 5 months and I was able to enjoy every moment of it aside from the 2 downsides mentioned above.
>>
>>39641355

Move to a better climate, with winter coming. That's why there are so many homeless people on the west coast--that and so many liberals who will always give you money
>>
>>39641355
Record everything. Make threads about what you eat, how you sleep etc.

Be careful about begging on other homeless turf, they will shank you. Make everyone think you are a tourist.
>>
>>39642005
if you see any homeless battles, record it and post to youtube.

also if you have enough spare change, use it to make homeless people do things for you.
>>
>tfw too poor to be homeless
Such is life
>>
File: 1342379918189.jpg (278KB, 800x2962px) Image search: [Google]
1342379918189.jpg
278KB, 800x2962px
>>39641953
>>39641962
I add Chic-fil-a to this. At the end of the day when they're closing and cleaning, they get rid of the old food. Honestly though I think any fast food place is a good bet.

I don't know if it'll help, but this can stove might help you stay warm and cook food. There are many variations on the design, just look up and do whatever is easiest. You can get a stainless steel cup for $5 at camping stores if you don't have one already. Maybe you can cook ramen or something like that.
>>
>>39641876
That last part about lying for the job will absolutely not work. You can't just walk into a shop and start working and expect to get hired.
>>
>>39641999
This. Get a bag rated for serious freezing temperatures. You can sleep in it just fine in the warm as well, just can't keep it closed properly. Maximum comfy, can sleep innawoods freely as well.
>>
>>39641355
If at all possible get somewhere warm before winter.
>>
>>39641355
I was homeless for a few months. My best advice cigarettes and crypto currency.
Cigarettes take away hunger and you can trade coins in any cyber cafe, i suggest /biz/.
Also get yourself a trenchoat so peope think you're a rapist and they wont get near you nor try to steal your stuff, and if you wear a watch use it upside down so people think its only a bracelet from afar and wont try to steal it while you sleep even if its a cheap watch people are niggers.

Another piece of advice i used ti make quick bucks playing the knife game really well on the street and people would give me a buck or two then again thats just a talent but you'll be alright anon, just remember
This is life for now
>>
>>39641355
Sleep during the day and stay awake during the night if you're in a shitty area.
>>
What if I'm facing homelessness and I have barely 300 dollars and no prospects, not even a grade 12? Am I absolutely fucked? How do I eat?
>>
>>39642267

Anon why don't you give the OP a few crypto? If you were homeless yourself doesn't this motivate you to charity?
>>
>>39641992
I've stayed in a homeless shelter before. They're kind of gross, but they get the job done. A roof over your head, a mattress to sleep on, and a shower. Some give you a place to store your belongings (usually a plastic bin), but don't store anything valuable. People will jack shit even like socks.

If you have money saved up, just get the cheapest motel room you can and work as much as possible. Pick up doubles if you can - it'll be a way to kill time and anxiety. If you don't have a job, find a plasma donation center. They'll pay you something like 50-100 dollars a week for a couple hours of time, and with cheap motel rates that could be a roof for 2-4 days.

Don't drink, drop smoking, stay away from drugs. They'll suck your money dry.
>>
>>39642505
Get a job at fast food. You usually get free or discounted food as part of your shift (usually the first $5 is free), and you can stockpile anything that is going to get thrown out because it's "gone bad" after 20 minutes.

Food and work are done just like that. Browse craigslist for cheap apartments to share. Depending on the city, you can usually room up in a shitty apartment for less than $300/month
>>
>>39642558
I never begged for money nor i took any i didnt earn.
>>
>>39642605
What if I can't get a fucking McJob because I was accused of sex crimes as a teenager?
>>
>>39642581

>People will jack shit even like socks.

Socks are a valuable fucking thing, don't underestimate how great keeping your feet warm is. This being said OP, invest in a good pair of thermal or wool socks if you live in cold climate, especially more than one pair, but keep them on you and take trenchcoat idea. Stuff them up the sleeve to keep them hidden, and sleep in your coat whenever you can. Socks are worth more than the money you paid for them.
>>
File: 1501104076754.jpg (579KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
1501104076754.jpg
579KB, 1200x857px
everyone's already said it but living in your car is a great strategy, if you don't have a car buy a shitty thousand dollar car on craigslist.

park your car in either a safe neighborhood or some remote area to sleep, and drive to soup kitchens during the day. don't drink alcohol or do any drugs at all or you'll be homeless the rest of your life, focus on getting literally any job right now. then trade up from there

don't forget to put yourself in chastity to keep your morale up
>>
>>39642876
What I don't understand is the issue of insurance. How will you pay for insurance while homeless? You can't really get around it too, buecause if a cop ever pulls you over, you're fucked.
>>
>>39642924
>paying for jewsurance
>>
just be yourself ;^)

its so easy, also clean your room, fight a dragon and sort yourself out.
>>
>>39642979
How do you propose to evade paying for it? A cop can scan your license plate at any time and see instantly if you have a current policy or not.
>>
>>39642825
Fast food is notorious for hiring anyone. I believe they get a tax break for hiring felons and shit
>>
>>39642924
Don't drive like a fucking retard and you won't get pulled over
>>
I work at a homeless shelter and I may agree that sleeping at them is not a good idea. If you're a scared robot I can imagine you'd be a target for the life-long, transient, criminals that shelters attract.

I would, however, recommend you visit the shelter. Where I work, our people are provided with 3 meals a day, job services, identification services, mental/medical/dental, substance abuse treatment, even haircuts. You probably do not have to be living at the shelter to receive their services.
>>
>>39643028
I also would recommend you avoid hotel living. As tempting as it is to get a shower , a bed, and privacy for the night, they are extremely expensive and will inhibit your ability to pay a deposit on an apartment to get into permanent stable housing.
>>
>>39643020
Cops can pull you over at any time, they don't need a reason.
>>
>>39641355
>cleveland
>in the fall
you wont make it to spring, you will get shot by some uppity nigger trying to prove himself to some gang or freeze to death in the winter.
>>
>>39642924
just park it somewhere like a house
>>
>>39642005
Please do this, OP. It'll be a learning experience for us all.
>>
>>39641355
you can find houses for 300-500$ in Cleaveland. get a McCuck job, or illegal working and get your shit together nigga. Save money for community college. You ain t going to live the best years of your life
>>
>>39642825
You're fucked. Hope you look forward to getting shanked in an alleyway!
>>
>>39641355
find a way to go to jail. make sure its not a major crime. free food and a bed.

Though I'd do it away from Cleveland since you will probably get raped in jail.
>>
>>39641355
What about couchsurfing for a few days at different's people home? It's known to be safe
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.