[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw started college and people haven't realized you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 25

File: 1481030495509.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481030495509.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
>tfw started college and people haven't realized you have a penis
>tfw a boy in your compsci class said you were pretty
This is so much better than high school. All the suffering for starting HRT early really paid off.
>>
>>39640847
>This is so much better than high school. All the suffering for starting HRT early really paid off.
Dumb sissy white boi
>>
>>39640847
>>tfw started college and people haven't realized you have a penis
>>tfw a boy in your compsci class said you were pretty
>This is so much better than high school. All the suffering for starting HRT early really paid off.
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
>>39640847
Hey, I'm glad to hear it. Hopefully you'll get someone to kiss you soon!
>>
>>39640847
>pretending to be a woman so you can fit in and feel attracted by the opposite sex who unknowingly find women who look like you attractive
You should try being honest with yourself and others who try to form a relationship with you before it kills you
>>
>>39640847
Be my college girlfriend
>>
>>39641011
>>pretending to be a woman so you can fit in
nice try norman, youre not fooling me with your retard's wisdom
learn what a tranny is first before you go spouting off nonsense
>>
What age did you start hrt op-chan?
>>
>>39640984
I hope I can find a nice boyfriend.

>>39641011
If a boy tries to get close to me, I will tell him immediately. I'm not hiding but I'm not going to bring attention to it if I don't have to.

>>39641411
14, Anon-kun. 14-16 was a very awkward stage in my life.
>>
>>39641498
Me too, I hope you get one that lets you rest your head on his lap while he runs fingers through your hair.
>>
>>39641498
You seem so adorable i wish i could talk to you
>>
>>39641498
How'd you convince your parents to let you do that? Mine wouldn't even consider it.
>>
>>39641498
So the question I'm very curious about is, hows your dick size? Also how tall are you compared to your male family?
>>
>>39640847
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
origiano desu
>>
>>39640847

>>>> /lgbt/

That board is where trannies post glee about "passing", not here.
>>
>>39641529
That would be so nice, I wonder if boys like that exist though. I can hope so, I feel like they'll be hard to find.

>tfw you will probably never be a devoted housewife to a boy who treats you like his special princess and dotes on you constantly
Life is so depressing.

>>39641561
Thanks anon.

>>39641567
It took a lot of convincing. We had a very very long talk about it, there was a lot of anger and confusion on my parents side but I made it clear if I couldn't, I wouldn't be happy and I'd probably end myself. They gave in but they weren't happy about it. Over time they've come to accept it and are more supportive about it. My mom and I go to the salon together and do things like get our nails done but I still do boy things with my dad sometimes. My older brother hates it though and doesn't want to talk to me. He said I'm a disgrace to the family and said I was better off killing myself. That's okay though, maybe one day we can be friends again.

>>39641640
My peeny is very small. It's a fair bit smaller than it was when I was 14 and it was pretty small back then. I'd say I'm like, 3" erect now and when I was 14 it was closer to 4". I am the shortest male in my family by far, I pretty much stopped growing after HRT. I was a very late bloomer so I was like a little boy at 14 and now I'm still very small. I'm only 5'0" right now. I was like 4'10" at 14 so I didn't grow much. My dad is like 5'10" and my brother is 5'9".
>>
>>39641858
why do you still have your penis though? Won't you need to remove that to date a boy
>>
>>39641858
That's fascinating, no wonder trans people want to get on hrt as early as they can. Still though, I don't think they should blindly allow all kids to be on hrt.
>>
>>39641011
It's too late for him. Head on collision with reality in a couple years, no way around it.
>>
>>39641914
As much as I want to be a true girl, I don't think cutting my peeny off is the answer. I don't think the surgery available now is a valid substitute for a vagina. I don't think the trade off is worth it. As much as I don't like it, I'm still biologically male and my body was designed to work that way. Plus I wouldn't feel any more like a girl without a penis, I just wouldn't because I don't feel like I'm getting a vagina with the surgery. I feel like I'm just being castrated and left as is. It's harsh but I think science has to go a lot farther before I would even consider it. I'm kind of okay with it as it is.

I have my butt though, isn't that good enough?! Would boys really want me to cut it off, show some leniency gosh. It's not even big, yours has like a really good chance of being way biggerer.

>>39641935
I don't disagree with that but at the same time I don't have an answer to that problem. I will say though, I regret nothing and if I had to go on HRT later it would be so much worse for me.
>>
>>39641858
>That would be so nice, I wonder if boys like that exist though. I can hope so, I feel like they'll be hard to find.
We do exist! Try your hardest and I will too.
>>
>>39642031
You're a surprisingly reasonable tranny, OP. I wish you the best in your romantic adventures.
>>
>>39642031
Well, I'll give you the perspective of a straight guy if you want?
Honestly if you told me straight away, you still had a penis and use to be a boy, I think I would automatically say no. On the other hand, if you didn't say anything, and we got along and got to know each other over the course of a few weeks or months, and we really got along, I think I would be more likely to be open minded.
Just my perspective I guess, and some guys might be the exact opposite
>>
How's your breasts size OP, or lack thereof?
>>
>>39642033
I'll try my best!

>>39642087
Hey thanks, that's nice of you to say. Most trans people I've met are nice people though so I don't think thats unique of me.

>>39642148
I want to be honest with boys from the get-go so I don't really want to wait too long to tell them or anything. If only because that seems like an easy way to get beaten to death but also out of decency for a potential lover. Plus if I spend weeks and weeks getting to know a guy but then he finds out and he hates me, I feel like I just waste my time and stuff.

>>39642154
I'm pretty happy with my boobies. I'm not as endowed as my mom but I think I'm bigger than most MtFs and a lot of regular women. I don't know my exact bra size though because I'm kind of too scared to get properly measured so I just avoid bras altogether..I wear undershirts though, I'm not a loose girl.
>>
>>39642262
Why scared? Bras will help keep your chest in check.
>>
How does becoming a girl work in regards to your name? Do you keep your name and tell people to call you something else? How do your parents feel about that?
>>
>>39642383
You can like, go get your name changed at the courthouse. Its real easy.
>>
>>39640847
>tfw started college and people haven't realized you have a penis
They're just too polite to say anything.
>>
>>39640847
Its such a good feeling, right? I started HRT at 16 and I'm 28 now. I didn't enter college until I was 19 and 3 years was mooooore than enough to make things fine for me.
>>
File: 1503509641886.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503509641886.png
144KB, 394x360px
>>39641858
>tfw no 5'0 dicklet gf
>>
>>39642335
I have this very irrational fear that the woman will see right through me and be mean to me and laugh at me. In high school I went to the nurses office once because my chest was really really sore and the nurse was very mean and dismissive to me about it, it really hurt my feelings. I'm kind of hesitant of talking to real women about my body now, my doctors are all male. I know it will probably be fine but I'm scared of a big scene happening and crying in the middle of the shop while everyone judges me.

>>39642383
I changed my name. Out of respect for my parents I changed my name to a feminine version of my male name though, luckily it was very easy.
>>
>>39642482
Get a transgender girl to measure you.
>>
>>39640847
What did she mean by all of this?
>>
Are there really feminine looking men that are not traps and not purposely trying to look like a girl? I refuse to believe that there are natural born straight men that looks like a girl that will make other men question his sex.
>>
>>39642482
Where are you from anon? You sound really adorable. What are you studying?

Also what's your qt female name?
>>
>>39641396
>learn what a tranny is

"I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack..."
>>
File: 1500012938485.jpg (55KB, 529x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500012938485.jpg
55KB, 529x720px
>>39642548
Sadly I don't have any close trans friends. I've spoken to some but I'm not super friendly with them or anything. I'm okay with going braless for now though, I'll muster up the courage eventually. Maybe.

Probably not.

>>39642614
I'm studying mechanical engineering, onii-san. I'm from the US. My name is Erica, I bet you can't guess my guy name!
>>
>>39642941
>I'm okay with going braless for now though
People in class are probably staring at the conetits blasting through your shirt.
>>
>>39640847
They notice everyone notices the voice gives it away
>>
>>39642952
Don't worry, I wear undershirts and sweaters usually so it's fine. It's not ideal but it works. I know I should get a bra though but its scary.
>>
>>39642941
>mechanical engineering
You will literally be the only "girl" in your class. They're gonna catch on eventually yo.
>>
>>39642941
Where in the US? I need some friends and you seem really friendly.
>>
>Tranny studying computer science.
The tranny in IT meme is my favourite.
>>
>>39643023
N-Nuh uh, there will be like an Indian girl or something there too. We'll be sisters of the ME major.

If they asked I would just tell them though, it's not a secret or anything. I doubt they'd ever ask though because that's probably a rude question to regular women. I don't know though, would you ladies be offended if a guy asked you if you were trans?

>>39643025
Hmm, I feel like I've already revealed too much onii-san. Everyone will know y dark secrets by tomorrow. I live in the east coast though. pls don't dox me
>>
>as usual OP is from the US

I'm another step closer to ending it, I will never ever find someone as cute as OP in my country because parents generation were very steictly Catholic here, in their generation if a woman had a child out of wedlock it was sent to an orphanage and mother was disowned from the family, so mtfs are nonexistent

Should I so it lads? Do I end my suffering and loneliness?
>>
>>39643123
Where do you live, senpai? Somewhere in Europe?
>>
>>39643117
>east coast
Shit, I doubt it's my state but it'd be crazy if it was. I figured I'd ask just in case, but I can respect not wanting to leave info like that around here. Hope you go far and make a lot of friends in your time in college. Don't be like me that's staying longer and spends everyday alone, I believe in you op!
>>
>>39641858
How did your penis get smaller? How does that happen?
>>
File: 1502960302029.jpg (219KB, 706x703px) Image search: [Google]
1502960302029.jpg
219KB, 706x703px
>>39641858
>5 feet tall
How much do you weight? For the love of god post some sort of picture of yourself.
>>
>>39643249
Turns out hrt is pretty crazy stuff.
>>
>OP has a little baby penis
Gross. Trans girls should have a large fat feminine cock, how do you expect to please anyone?
>>
>>39643394
Literal faggot detected. If you want a big cock just go get fucked by a man. "Large" and "fat" are not qualities of femininity, a proper trans girls has a qt little girl cock
>>
>>39643421
>Likes trannies but pretends he doesn't like cock
You ain't foolin' anybody.
>>
>>39643123

I know that feel. I live in middle of Eu and transgenderism only means that 6'2 guys with manly faces wear dresses. Fuck that. I don't wanna se your 7" manly cock with stubbles.
>>
>>39643123
I-Ireland?
>>
>>39643500
Please tell me that it's mutual anon.
>>
>>39643394
This. I want to fuck a qt trans girl and jerk her fat rod as I slammed her from behind. Could I even suck your dick OP? So tiny.
>>
>tfw stealth ftm
>go to club with friends
>they dance with girls and try to fuck them
>dance for a little bit and then just go outside

this is the worst. i can't bring a girl home and then tell her i don't have a dick. i will never be chad.
>>
>>39643475
>making shit up
Feminine cock is great. The kind of cock you like isn't feminine, you like them with masculine cocks. That's pretty gay.
>>
>>39643510
It is! Originally what part
>>
>>39643551
I'm in Dublin, do you have any contact info?
>>
>>39642031
Damn you are so cute :3
I am a %100 straight male but imo you look much more attractive than most of the succubi. I would date with you without even thinking about it. Actually i wish i was your brother ;_;
I'd give you all the love and caring you need <3
Maybe you can add me on discord. I am not on computer but i'd be so happy if you mailed me sometime
My mail is: [email protected]
>>
>>39640847
You should (or maybe shouldn't if you value your happiness over truth) think about what in your upbringing made you want to impersonate a woman. Keep in mind the media you grew up with, school, advertisement, etc are a much bigger part of our upbringing than what our families did to us.
>>
>>39643530
Liking traps in general is gay.
>>
>>39643581
Depends, what age are you anon? Don't want someone too much older...
>>
>>39643608
Only if you like them for gay reasons
>>
>>39643611
I'm 23, what about you?
>>
>>39640847
i started at 19 haha and i'm not even close to passing 2 years later LOL haHA

fuck i want to die so bad
>>
File: IMG_6315.jpg (31KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6315.jpg
31KB, 443x332px
OP post pics already ffs
>>
I know now to put my son on HRT when he's young so I can rape him frequently.
>>
>>39640847
>tfw 23 and will never know this feel
>>
>tfw no femboy to anally dominate
>>
>>39643874
You sre missing the point, traps are for blowjobs, a trap's blowjob is th closest sensation to heaven you will ever feel, especislly if she swallows then squezees or softly bites your balls and licks of your asshole afterwards.
>>
>>39643641
Tfw given hope for a few minutes and it has been cruelly taken from me
>>
why the fuck do modern traps have higher standards for men than picky females?
like nigga, you barely pass as a 4/10 woman and in return want a 9/10 chad to support your lifestyle both financially and emotionally. kys
>>
>>39644396
What?
What the fuck sre you talking about?
We are not on that era yet, traps are still a fetish and will go for any non horrible man, it's many years too early for them to be considered delicacies by the mainstream men, that will happen though.
>>
>>39642148
Exact opposite.
Very stupid advice.
Most normal guys could have very violent reactions.
Hospital or grave being the possible results.
>>
>>39640847
LONDON
H
A
M
B
U
R
G
>>
>>39640847
Dumb sissy white boi, I want to feel you on my cock
>>
>>39644534
not op but tell me more about yourself
>>
>>39644515
>Most normal guys could have very violent reactions.
I'll never understand why some asshat chads do this. It's as if the mere fact that something they thought was an attractive women, but then found out had a dick, threatens their very existence and livelihood. I just don't get it, if you're not interested just move along. No need to get violent.
Obviously it's a different story if you already fugged, though violence is still not the answer.
>>
File: IMG_5925.jpg (30KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5925.jpg
30KB, 213x250px
Tfw late transitioner
Tfw still mostly passable but wish this were me 1000%
>>
>>39644515
>normal guys
>willing to end up in jail on violent charges or murder

I seriously doubt the average normal guy would go this far because they thought they were talking to a biological girl
>>
>>39644759
Are you /easteurope/ friend
>>
>>39640847
OP you can't be this cute and not be my gf. Do you live in MA?
>>
>>39645484
Why is he cute? Your brain is relating his cute anime girl pic whit some fucked up fantasy of yours. Chances are OP is ugly as the sin he commited when crossdressing but claims otherwise.
A computer science (t. Disgusting neckbeard shit) fag said he looked like a girl, so?
>>
>>39644582
i can be whatever you want bby
my face isnt cute but my butt is
>>
>>39645891
>my face isnt cute but my butt is
prove it slut, post butt
>>
>>39645867
OP also said that's he's 5'0" and wants a cute relationship, I assume he's a virgin as well. Sounds better than 90% of girls already. Probably has similar interests too.
>>
>>39642262
>>>39642148
>I want to be honest with boys from the get-go so I don't really want to wait too long to tell them or anything. If only because that seems like an easy way to get beaten to death but also out of decency for a potential lover. Plus if I spend weeks and weeks getting to know a guy but then he finds out and he hates me, I feel like I just waste my time and stuff.
you basically went through puberty one time, and as a female. it must be a real mind fuck to guys. would make the whole thing of when to tell a more difficult choice. you are probably indistinguishable from cis girls. how are your tits?
>>
>>39642952
>>I'm okay with going braless for now though
>People in class are probably staring at the conetits blasting through your shirt.
she probably has pretty normal tits. it doesn't sound like she even went through male puberty at all. she was 14, but her bone age was apparently less than that. she very likely looks extremely girly.
>>
>>39640847
>>tfw started college and people haven't realized you have a penis

They know
>>
File: Devious Pepe.jpg (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Devious Pepe.jpg
104KB, 500x500px
There's nothing more satisfying than knowing that most trannies will inevitably kill themselves once they realize how much they fucked up their already shitty lives. It's like poetic justice for being a massive faggot.
>>
>>39642941
>I'm okay with going braless
dumb sissy anime boi
>>
>>39643525
not like women would be interested in a narrow framed feminine manlet in the first place
>>
>>39643113
>>Tranny studying computer science.
>The tranny in IT meme is my favourite.
seems like the best place to find trap-friendly guys.
>>
dumb weeabo sissys bois destroyed this board
>>
>>39642031
as a straight guy, anon please keep your penis. dilation is the nastiest thing I've ever read about.
>>
>>39641858
Yeah for all intents and purposes you're a girl, you seem to have avoided male puberty. That must be really fucking confusing to guys.
>>
File: 1505011668112.jpg (82KB, 694x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505011668112.jpg
82KB, 694x720px
>>39646435
>>39646487
>>39647606
I'm pretty happy with my chest, my breasts are pretty big and look good. If you saw them you'd think I was born a girl. They don't look weird or anything, unless you saw my peeny at the same time then it'd probably confuse you a lot. But yes, they look completely normal and nice. I don't know what cone tits are, mine are nice and shapely.

I'm not even remotely masculine, at all. My body shape is extremely feminine and I was a short baby faced boy to begin with so I think I'm extremely difficult to detect. When I started HRT I don't think I was very far into puberty if at all. My voice was still high like a little boy. That's why people can't tell even when I talk because I never got my endgame boy voice.

That's also why I have a baby penis, please don't bully me.
>>
>>39646553
OP is a manlet dicklet so unfortunately he probably wont. At least be happy he'll be going bald soon.
>>
>>39647882
You're so lucky OP, I was a late bloomer too and if my parents let me go on hrt even at early-15 I would have been golden.
>>
OP, please....please never cut off your penis. Girls can have penises. Girls don't have literal open wounds in their crotch.

Main appeal of females (male) is the penis is attached to a beautiful girl
>>
>>39647882
What kind of guys do you like? Also pls be at my university.
>>
>>39647882
Yeah you are legit an actual girl with a penis. You've managed to game biology a lot by getting on it so early. I'm glad you've retained your male brain seemingly though.

You're like the ultimate girl, if only you had a vagina then you'd be fucking unstoppable.
>>
>>39648043
>You're like the ultimate girl, if only you had a vagina
I think he's better with his tiny cock to be quite honest.
>>
>>39647961
I know, I'm very grateful to my parents.

>>39648020
Don't worry, I won't. Even if my peeny is small and useless, I'm okay with it as it is.

>>39648040
I like guys who are nice and romantic. My dream boyfriend would be a guy that treats me like his special princess, dotes on me constantly and wants to marry me. I'd love to be a housewife one day, that'd be super cool. It'd probably never happen but I can dream. I have no particular preference for height or weight, I'm okay with chubby guys. If you're super obese though, that might be a problem though because I'm a tiny skinny girl and you'll probably hurt me by accident. I apologize if that came across as insulting, it wasn't my intent. I wouldn't necessarily reject an obese guy if she has the charm though but I'm tiny, you'll squish me!

To that other anon, I'm not picky at all. What kind of MtF is super picky when you're already playing on Nightmare difficulty? That would be silly. I'm not a picky person regardless though, I know what it's like to be unwanted.
>>
>>39648306
What if I just want to ram my cock in your boipucci and not marry you?
>>
>>39648306
Wow, you sound perfect. I'd date you over most girls just off that. How long would you wait before getting intimate. I feel like most trans are slutty but you don't seem to be
>>
>>39648407
Gosh, you guys are so forward. I'd have to decline though, I want to give my virginity to a serious boyfriend. I'm not into the loose life.

>>39648429
Hmm, I think after we've gone on like 3-5 dates and you've asked me to be your girlfriend and I think you're a super swell gentleman. I don't want to wait too long but I want to know the guy actually loves me too, it's hard to find a balance there and stuff.
>>
File: image.gif (475KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
475KB, 480x269px
>>39648306
>mfw I'm developing more sympathy for transgender people with everyone of your posts
I don't want to sound like I pity you, but it makes me sad when you say you don't think you'll be able to become a housewife to a husband you love. I sincerely hope you do
>>
>>39648503
>3-5 dates before sex
Well, there it is, you were sounding suspiciously perfect. So you're basically fine being a slut? You said you want to get married.
>>
>>39645313
kamil pedale...
>>
>>39648529
Me too, we can dream.

>>39648555
I'd like to wait to marriage but I'm being realistic anon, nobody is going to wait for me. I mean the type of guy that would be okay with dating a transsexual girl is also the type of guy that is not really into waiting for marriage typically. I'm not a biological girl, I can't have babies or anything. I don't have much to offer except my companionship and if I set the bar too high, I'll be alone forever.

If you have a better plan though, I'd be glad to hear it though. I haven't done anything yet and if you think I can get away with waiting longer, I'd be more than happy to accept the advice. Ideally that first guy is the guy I marry, but I know in my heart it's just not going to go down that way.
>>
>>39648529
Yeah I am ambivalent about traps at best and everytime they act as mentally ill freaksI think it confirms my disgust but OP is one of the good ones. Just trying to make his (her?) life work as best she can.
>>
>>39648663
Look, you sound really cute but it doesn't change the fact that no guy wants to tell their friends and family that they are in a ltr with a trap. Sex on the other hand they don't have to explain to anyone. I very sincerely doubt a guy who wants to fuck so soon will stick around, more than likely he wants his fill or has a fetish. Maybe don't wait for marriage but do you sincerely think that a guy who truly loves you will only stay if you let him fuck you right away? You sound really nice and I don't want you to end up damaged because you fell for some guy's bs.
>>
>>39648663
I'd marry you providing we had mutual emotional and physical attraction and if you were willing to indulge my diaper fetish
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 424x240px
>>39648663
I don't think it's too much of a dream in today's world. Not sure if you're familiar with Blaire White, but she's managed to have seemingly completely normal relationships with guys, and I think she started HRT after you.
I think you'd be surprised how many guys will look past it if you are as sweet in real life as your posts here are.
Keep going Anon
>>
>>39648742
How long would you suggest, Anon-kun? I just don't want to be too selfish and I want to be fair to the boy who was willing to give me a chance because honestly, it's kind of special for any guy to give one of us a serious shake so I want something fair for both of us.

>>39648763
I'm pretty open to a lot of things as long as its with my special guy. I'm not much of a prude in that regard.

>>39648802
That gives me some hope, hopefully I can be lucky too.
>>
>>39648694
Yeah same. I think its making me realise though that it must be really difficult.
I know how desperate I am to have a loving wife or girlfriend, but I get anxious and doubtful because of my insecurity and anxiety. However I realise it doesn't even come close in comparison to the feeling that you will never be able to fully fulfill either one of the two parts of a relationship.
>>
>>39648908
Not that anon, but I think if you've actually been in a relationship together for a month or two, then that seems appropriate. I would just personally wait until you've actually agreed you are in a relationship instead of just dating.
>>
>>39648908
Not him but I think 3-4 months is fair. It's not a super long time and you know he really really likes you if he sticks around.
>>
>>39648908
Well, I'd be reluctant to date a trap but would wait for marriage if we really got along. But I'd say you should have a very serious idea about what this guy thinks of being with you and don't let him trick you. If he is willing to wait months or years I'm pretty sure he won't drop you the second he has his fill. If nothing else really think why he likes you and if he's willing to actually stick it out together.

But seriously at least post what state you live in, I'm getting curious.
>>
>>39640847
I will kill you and eat your remains
>>
>>39648908
I think we might have a lot of common ground and would be interested in learning more about you anon, but I'm very paranoid about posting things about myself on 4chan. Do you have a discord I could contact you through?
>>
>>39648997
In my head when I said 3-5 dates, I meant that under the assumption of a date a week and he's already asked me to his girlfriend so we would have spent a fair bit of time together. I wouldn't have sex with a guy if we're not a couple, that's gross. Seems dangerous too with all the STDs and stuff floating around.

>>39649001
>>39649022
That seems fair enough, I'll do that then. I'm kind of reluctant to post my state because you will probably figure out who I am immediately since I told you my name and all these little details. I don't want to be bullied.
>>
File: 1464947290555.jpg (88KB, 852x470px) Image search: [Google]
1464947290555.jpg
88KB, 852x470px
Just how big are these 'big boobs' of yours?
>>
>>39649195
I'm really curious if you live near me. Do you have a throwaway email. I'll tell you my location and you can say if you live around there. Trust me I wouldn't bully you even if I knew who you are. If I was being a dick I'd just tell you to fuck whoever.

My throwaway is [email protected] if you're willing.
>>
Good luck OP and remember to stay safe when you reveal yourself to a guy. Even if you tell them from the get go make sure its someone not aggressive who would potentially hurt you. Preferably do it in public.
>>
If you were dating a super cute petite girl like OP and she told you she had a penis, how would you react /r9k/?
>>
>>39649361
Disappointed but I'd stay with her.
>>
>>39649361
Honestly, before reading this thread, I would strongly lean towards not dating.
After reading this thread though, I firmly believe I wouldn't care at all.

Pretty strange, but OP's story has kinda given me a new perspective on things.I think if the girl starts the HRT before puberty or right as it begins, I'm ok with it
>>
>>39649361
If her penis is smaller than mine: Stay with her.
If her penis is bigger than mine: Dump her ass.
>>
File: IMG_6600.jpg (109KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6600.jpg
109KB, 520x600px
>>39648306
>people falling for this trash
>obviously not op even
This board is absolute shit, should be deleted again.
>>
>>39649444
Trips for truth tbqh.
>>
I don't know why I'm posting this but might as well.

I would definitely date you, even knowing. All I have ever wanted in my life is to find a loving, trusting companion. Someone I can love and share everything with. I'm 28 now. I've never slept around nor does that interest me. I've had two serious relationships so far (one about 1 year, some months the other around 3 years) with girls. Both failed because they realized they wanted "more" from life or something. I don't have big plans or goals for my life.

I understand loneliness all too well. The thought of never finding anyone. It feels like just about everyone wants something different. No one wants anything that intimate or personal or long-lasting. It's extremely depressing. I just want a loving wife I can grow old with. Share happy memories with. Share the things I love with. I might not be able to offer much, but I think I have a lot of love to give.

Like I said I don't know why I am posting. I almost never do. You sound really sweet and I just wanted to share this I guess. I live in the US midwest. I suppose it's nice to know there are people out there like you that want something similar. I feel like giving up hope most days.
>>
File: 1431246328492.jpg (55KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
1431246328492.jpg
55KB, 720x708px
>>39649444
Funny because I'm the exact opposite, the bigger the better. I want my girlfriend to flop her big cock on the table and tell me to suck it.
>>
>>39649558
>I want my girlfriend to flop her big cock on the table and tell me to suck it
I think you might be gay. I'm not judging but that's pretty gay even if it's attached to a trap. Like seriously, why?
>>
>>39649554
It's obvious while a girl would leave a piece of shit like you
>>
>>39649638
If you're going to date a trap, you might as well embrace the cock. The feminine penis thing is a stupid meme, penises are not feminine by their very nature. Futa is my main fetish so yes, I want a girl with a fat dick. I want her to humiliate me with her fat penis and tease my little man dick. I'm just not lying to myself like "hur hur it's not gay because his penis is small." Just fucking admit what you are.
>>
>>39640847
op, would you date a boy who couldn't show you to his parents or in public but who really really loved you?
>tfw no cute short girl(m)friend to hold and sleep in spoon with
i'm 6'4 btw
>>
Benis and timestamp
>>
>browsing ok cupid on my meme account
>profile for a "korean trap" who goes to my uni as a freshman
>in my calculus class, eye someone that looks exactly alike
>too autismo to message or talk to
>>
>>39642941
>Erica
That's a super cute name, OP!
>>
File: 1463548654043.jpg (28KB, 587x573px) Image search: [Google]
1463548654043.jpg
28KB, 587x573px
>>39640847
>All the suffering for starting HRT early really paid off.
when did you start?
>>
>>39649762
>tall girl and short girl cuddling
Ah, I see you have patrician taste as well
t. 6'4 anon
>>
OP you seemed really concerned about bullying, were you bullied?
>>
>>39650007
I imagine she was bullied extremely harshly considering she started HRT at 14 which is literally high school. That's probably the worst time to transition because high schoolers are fucking assholes. You can't go from a dude to wearing dresses and trying to be a girl in high school without Chad kicking the shit out of you.
>>
>>39648802
>I don't think it's too much of a dream in today's world. Not sure if you're familiar with Blaire White, but she's managed to have seemingly completely normal relationships with guys, and I think she started HRT after you.
yeah, she was like 21. her mom was sick or something that slowed down her timeline.
>>
>>39650007
>>39650119
Let's just say high school was the worst time in my life and I'd rather forget it ever happened. I won't bore you with a sob story, you can figure it out.
>>
>>39650288
stay strong OP, people are assholes, just remember to look to the future
>>
>>39649558
>Funny because I'm the exact opposite, the bigger the better. I want my girlfriend to flop her big cock on the table and tell me to suck it.
what if she just slaps your face with her big cock?
>>
>>39650288
How did the bathroom/locker room situation work out for you in high school, OP?
>>
>>39649875
>>All the suffering for starting HRT early really paid off.
>when did you start?
see: >>39641498
>>
>>39649799
I just checked again and the profile is missing. It was there when I posted the comment.

Was that you OP?
>>
>>39650288
>Let's just say high school was the worst time in my life and I'd rather forget it ever happened. I won't bore you with a sob story, you can figure it out.
was anyone at all nice to your or sympathetic? any bright light at all?
>>
>>39640847
did you start illegally or with parental permission anon? askin for a friend (me)
>>
>>39650435
>did you start illegally
you realize that none of the drugs in HRT are scheduled right? Even if you don't have a prescription it isn't illegal.
>>
>>39640984
*kill

Oriental
>>
>>39650326
Thanks, Anon-kun.

>>39650334
Um, it didn't basically. We didn't have gender neutral bathrooms or anything and I wasn't allowed in the girl's bathroom. Going to the boy's bathroom was a death sentence for me so for the entirety of high school I just didn't use the bathroom at school. As for locker rooms, I was allowed to change clothes privately for gym and stuff but that's really the only concession they ever made for me.

>>39650407
One of my teachers was super nice and supportive. She made me feel better when I was getting bullied and harassed a lot. That's about it though, I didn't have any friends my age.

>>39650435
My parents gave me permission, senpai.
>>
>>39650468
but you gotta be an adult to get them over the counter. op was 14 when they started
>>
File: 1462867861776.jpg (59KB, 663x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1462867861776.jpg
59KB, 663x1057px
>>39650485
>but you gotta be an adult to get them over the counter. op was 14 when they started
and there are plenty of legal ways to get them over the counter
>>
>>39650477
Do you want to be my friend anon? You seem nice.
>>
>>39650477
>I wasn't allowed in the girl's bathroom
As it should be, trannies need to stay in their lane.
>>
>>39650521
tell me more anon oregano
>>
File: 1502578353004.png (2MB, 668x936px) Image search: [Google]
1502578353004.png
2MB, 668x936px
OP you seem like a nice person, pretty interesting and probably pretty smart if you're majoring in mechanical engineering. I'd kind of like to talk to you and see how it goes, but if you're just starting college you're probably 18 and I'm 26 so there's kind of a big age gap. Even if you said you're not picky. Most people aren't happy with a long-distance relationship either, especially if you're already getting male attention from people around you. Not that I couldn't visit you, I have a car and a job and money and all that.

And, posting in a thread like this I feel like you're mostly attracting """chasers,""" which most trans girls seem to hate. Personally I wouldn't fetishize it or anything, I just think it would be a shame to ignore someone that I might like just because they're trans.

Anyway it doesn't seem like you're that interested in talking to anyone from here so posting this is probably pointless. I have to leave for work in a few minutes, too. So I wouldn't be able to talk until I get back at 8. Here's a picture of my friend Steve1989MREInfo. Please, enjoy.
>>
>>39640847
Anon, people have noticed. They are just worried about being thrown in jail for mis-gendering you or getting expelled.

Kill your self.
>>
>>39650477
>We didn't have gender neutral bathrooms or anything and I wasn't allowed in the girl's bathroom.
Good. You probably would have raped all the girls.
>>
>>39650570
18 and 26 is pretty large anon, you're like an adult with real responsibilities. Where do you live?
>>
>>39650477
Weird this thread made me not hate trannies so much at all. You seem pretty clever and mentally sane. Good luck to you trannieanon
>>
File: 1487261771321.png (595KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1487261771321.png
595KB, 1280x738px
>tfw no liberal parents to put your on hrt when you're 10
>>
File: goldfinger - superman.png (682KB, 1131x1200px) Image search: [Google]
goldfinger - superman.png
682KB, 1131x1200px
>>39650649
Age gaps are a lot more significant when you're a teenager because you're at different stages of development. After that it's just about maturity, I guess.

I live in New York. Not the city. The other part.
>>
>>39650477
>I wasn't allowed in the girl's bathroom.
Why not though? What do they expect to fucking happen?
>>
>>39641011
>be a normie
You should take your own advice and leave r9k
>>
>>39650716
Rape? I don't know.
>>
>thinking you can get bottom surgery on a small dick

lmao youre stuck with your baby dick faggot
>>
>>39640847
Why aren't you my gf right now?
>>
>>39640847
>tfw no pure, educated gf to cuddle and love and eventually marry
what a cruel world
>>
>>39650684
My parents aren't liberal, they were not on board immediately. I would say my parents are moderate with conservative leanings. I just made it clear I would be unhappy if I wasn't allowed to and they were willing to do it after that. They cared more about my happiness in the end. It took a lot of convincing though. Like a lot a lot.
>>
>>39650716
Because it makes people uncomfortable and you're not a real female.
>>
>>39641498
>tfw started hrt at 15 and I still look like an ugly twink at 20

What meds do you use and what are the dosages
>>
>>39650975
Were you already well into puberty when you started?
>>
>>39650998
I think I was

>tfw cant turn back time to the good old days
>>
File: 1442791985945.png (923KB, 700x935px) Image search: [Google]
1442791985945.png
923KB, 700x935px
>>39650570
>>39650714
I've gotta goooo.

If you'd like to talk, shoot me an email at:
[email protected]

Thanks!
>>
>>39651029
That sucks. I think threshold for when people can start and still salvage their femininity varies from person to person. If your balls drop when you're 11 and you're talking like Morgan Freeman, it's probably too late.
>>
>>39640847
OP can you post an imgur with a picture of yourself?
>>
File: 1502433753001.png (9KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
1502433753001.png
9KB, 404x399px
> tfw startend only at 18.5, 5'5''
> have a massive body hair and growing beard
> only slav-sissy face with no eyebrows makes me feminine
Fucking firstworlders!
>>
>>39641858
>I'd say I'm like, 3" erect now and when I was 14 it was closer to 4".
Wow, that's a very feminine penis. I want to play with it.
>>
The problem with starting HRT like how OP did it is he is fucking committed. His body is that of a girl's now and his male parts are underdeveloped. He can never be a true male even if he wanted to, this is it for him.

At least with most trannies, you could conceivably salvage your situation and "convert" back to a guy if you change your mind. So even if most MtFs will never be as feminine as OP, they at least have an out and I don't think that's something to be scoffed at.
>>
File: 1502370607796.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1502370607796.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>39640847
>people haven't realized you have a penis
This shit is why i don't care about not having a gf anymore.
Also: >>39641659
>>
>>39651468
Sounds like a huge plus and really hot tbhfam how stuck OP is in this chosen life. Respect for committing.
>>
>>39651468
The thing is, 99% of MtF trans people are already committed for life and would rather give up the out for the femininity.
>>
>>39651468
I'd be okay with a baby dick if I could start HRT pre-puberty and be more girly than I am. Only a few guys care about your dick size, its worth it for me.
>>
enjoy suicide at 30 you dumb faggot lol
>>
>tfw OP will probably kill himself soon
Feels good.
>>
Why do people hate trannies so much? They seem fine to me.
>>
>>39652183
I only know one tranny, and he's a top lad. A little odd but that comes with the condition, no?
>>
>>39652183
Usually they're fucking nuts and unbearable. OP is fine but she's definitely a minority.
>>
>>39652183
Because trannies larp as fembots, which attracts beta redditor boys that infest this board with their shitty ass plebittors mind.
Fuck trannies.
>>
post a picture you sissy slut
>>
File: 1504820914097.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504820914097.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>39649282
Come on, OP. Give me an approximate idea by posting an anime girl with boobs around your size.
>>
>>39652183
back in the '00s, a lot of people got yelled at on the internet by SJWs, which gave them PTSD
(more or less imagined) insensitivity toward trannies was one of the things they got yelled at about
they grew up and came here, and having failed to separate the rolled up newspaper from the hand wielding it, now hate all newspapers
>>
I want to have sex with you OP.
>>
File: 1504398577859.png (453KB, 480x653px) Image search: [Google]
1504398577859.png
453KB, 480x653px
>>39653683
You said it, anon. OP should be my girlfriend.
>>
File: 1489063988187.png (222KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1489063988187.png
222KB, 635x473px
>>39647882
>tfw it's far too late and I will never know this feel
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.