[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just get a job lol >just go to school lol >just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 147563015840.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
147563015840.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>just get a job lol
>just go to school lol
>just dress better lol
>>
>no place will hire me
>can barely attend school because no transportation and i can't afford an uber everytime
>can't afford new clothes because I have no job and I have no sense of fashion

why even bother
>>
>>39640702
>just get a job IoI
>just go to school IoI
>just dress better IoI
>>
Is dressing better the biggest meme of all? Being well-dressed doesn't make you less ugly, if anything the contrast of ugly face and 'nice' clothes is jarring.
>>
>>39640702
Why can't I live up to normie expectations?

Why are we even here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>39640702
Did all that. I'm in both school, call center tech job and go to their parties. What is next?
>>
>>39640918
how many women have you asked to spend 1 on 1 time with you?
>>
>>39640918
I'm also on the gym and spending more on clothes. I never felt as isolated.Have I been memed?
>>
I don't care about being a "normie." but I do want to be more comfy. wagecucked. Moving soon. Still a fucking robot though. Tried normie meme and is hard.
>>
>>39640813
>no sense of fashion
I can be learned, anon. You just have to pay out the ass for good clothes. that's the hard part.
>>
>>39640935
none...I guess that's it. I have no idea how to do so. If I just do so I feel I'm going to come out as a creep and I feel women just don't like me.
I do chat friendly with every girl (except this hot one with a bitch attitude one who i believe can see inside me) but it never gets past that.
>>
File: 1496598816361.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496598816361.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>39640702
I know this advice is cliche and baseless but "alternative advice" doesn't really work, no matter how realistic it is. The world literally functions on polite white lies and hope. Look up Plato's Noble Lies. I told two or three people "yeah genetics fucked you over and you should kill yourself" but all I got was shocked expressions and wide eyed stares so I stopped doing that. This is about as useful as blathering on about biological racial differences at parties, it get you fucking absolutely nowhere you want to go, trust me on this. Just stick to socially accepted conventions and the "be yourself" meme. Or you can try to be a 24/7 redpill radical like I did - now that you've read this don't say you weren't warned though.
>>
>>39640949
Nope not always. I'm a cheap fuck who finds deals online. Also a lot of /fa/ is meme clothes. I don't try to look super nice, just presentable.
>>
>>39641085
Being genetically screwed is no reason to kill oneself though.
>>
>>39641117
Fashion can be learned anon. The only thing that cannot be learned are stuff like charisma.
>>
>>39640702
Im low anon. I know its hard to get a decent job but you gotta start at the bottom. I recommend bussing at a shitty restaurant. It counts as customer service so any place that requires 3+ months of it should be a breeze. I know this advice may be disreguarded but I'm cheering for ya. Chin up, you got this!
>>
>>39641224
Aim*

origigigigigi
>>
>>39640702
You'd be amazed at how many questions get answered if you ask.

You go to school to build connections and get an education to get the job, you use the job money to dress better.
>>
>>39640837
what is your idea of well-dressed? after a certain point i do honestly think 3/10s can go to 7s or even 9s, though that alone wont get you any girls
>>
>>39641085
>yeah genetics fucked you over and you should kill yourself
You're really immature being ugly or having a slight disability is no reason to kill yourself.
>>
>tfw dropped/flunked out of college a couple years ago
>tfw 20 something now and feel somewhat old already
>tfw mind deteriorated and already was shit in things like math so I'd probably be too dumb to start again
>tfw even if I wanted to go back and make a long commitment of 4 or more years I probably would get financial aid (too poor otherwise) and I wouldn't get accepted (don't I think I can just get in as a freshmen if I already flunked some community college classes)
fuck I wish I could go back and stop myself from dropping out and holing my messed up self in a room for a year
>>
>just do x thing
>lighten up
piss off you fucking shit niggers you only ever make anything worse
>>
Don't worry most people don't give a shit. Maybe people who feel a responsibility to care for you, but even they'll give up after awhile.
Eventually people will stop checking in and your excuses will only be for yourself. Then you'll realize no one has it easy. It's work for everybody, some just don't bitch about every setback.
>>
>Just walk up to the nearest girl, give her a firm hand shake, and tell her you'd like to have intimate relationships with her. That's how your mother and I met.
>>
File: 1503263329973.jpg (66KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1503263329973.jpg
66KB, 399x382px
>just be yourself man
>no, you're the problem not us
>>
The crushing truth is that even if you actually do any of that, you'll still do it worse than normies who know how to do it, want to do it and are practiced at doing it. Basically it's either be a robot or a failed normie.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.