[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your school bullies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1423.jpg (159KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1423.jpg
159KB, 1080x1920px
post pictures of the people who made your life hell in school. this is the guy who always went out of his way to mess with me. his name was literally 'chad' and he would spit on me every chance he got, just hock big ass loogies on me if he ever had the chance. he was from a poor family but he was scrappy as hell, he'd jack off using the school library and cum on someone sitting nearby and laugh at them for it. he was obsessed with bodily fluids and he was basically the grossest bully of all time
>>
>Ejaculate on someone
Is that shit legal?
>>
>>39640544
I've never had bullying issues despite being the weird white kid
>>
>>39640544
Why do people try to grow beards when they dont come out right

Shit looks gross. Like its growing out of his fucking neck. He cant even grow a moustache.
>>
>>39640871
Good. I was bullied and ostracized by the whole class for three years. When you think you are healed you just discover one of your issues was caused by them. So far I have been fighting against feelings of worthlessness and personal disgust. Subconsciously I still believe I smell and I'm hideous. I never actually did I was just a soft voiced nerd. That was all.

Sorry I'm venting, I usually don't.
>>
File: bully.jpg (38KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
38KB, 477x477px
>>39640544
My bully got drunk and wrapped his car around a tree the summer after high school graduation. Pic is artist's rendition of what he may look like right now.
>>
>>39640544
Looks like a robot desu.
>>
>>39641136
Hopefully he suffered on his way out
>>
>>39640544
hard to believe someone that ugly could be named chad
>>
>>39641140
that guy is from a thread a few weeks ago where he talked about how he used to steal subs while he worked at a Publix deli
>>
>>39641157
One can only hope. He wasn't pronounced dead at the scene, so maybe.

I'm told there were remarkably few classmates at the funeral despite his being part of the "cool" clique. A really weird, quiet, and very unattractive girl died the year prior and over 3/4 of the class was there.
>>
File: IMG_20170910_013126.jpg (2MB, 3120x4011px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170910_013126.jpg
2MB, 3120x4011px
This snaggletooth-ed cunt was the only friend I had from elementary school who went to this new charter school for middle school. For the first month or two things were pretty normal up until around the time of her 12th birthday party. After that, from what I could only tell was some other guy she had started hanging out with, she ghosted me IRL before I even knew what the term meant. So there I was, barely 2 months into a new school with no friends or group to tag along with, and so I moved off to the sides, never speaking to anyone as a means to avoid repeating that pain, thus cementing my place at the very bottom of the social hierarchy for the rest of middle school. By the end of 8th grade, the damage was done; that betrayal set the stage for the rest of my life.
I've never been the same since.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.