[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help help help help help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

theres a qt asian girl who sits in front of me in my programming class. she also sits next to me in the computer lab when the class is working on assignments. she asks me for help sometimes, her english is shitty, and has a very thick accent.

how do i make her my gf
>>
>>39639968
Post a picture resembling her to make this thread more realistic and relatable
>>
File: 1498077320997.webm (883KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498077320997.webm
883KB, 1280x720px
just ask if you can worship her feet numbnuts
>>
File: HTB1aLzOGVXXXXbrXXXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg (92KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1aLzOGVXXXXbrXXXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg
92KB, 600x655px
>>39639992
sort of like this. wears a lot of makeup and brushes her hair in class
>>
>>39640024
Where can I get more of that?
Select all images with vehicles.
>>
>>39639968
Come to class drunk and do a funny chinaman impression with your eyes pulled back
>>
>>39639968
You don't moron, she doesn't like you, she just wants to use you as a tool for getting her assignments done.

Stop replying to her, ignore the thot.
>>
>>39640285
but she's cute and she sat next to me
>>
>>39640439
Non of that means she interested in you, she just wants you to be "the beta who does her assignments"
If you have to ask "is she into me?" the answer is no.
>>
>>39640439
that doesnt mean she is interested in you at all

its a shitty idea, but if you are going to do anything, make small talk. "How are you today, something about the class, etc" but considering she doesnt speak english well, she likely wont enjoy it. So yeah, no.
>>
>>39640439
Just ask her out dude. The worst she can do is say no.
>>
Talk to her. Not many people wanna talk to foreign students and she will feel grateful that you took the time to communicate with her when most other people are two weirded out to. Don't head straight into crush. Just talk to her for now
>>
>>39639968
Put a bag over her head and drag her back to your cave.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.