[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just earned $2 million (USD). None of your relatives or friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

You just earned $2 million (USD). None of your relatives or friends have any hope of knowing about this unless you tell them. How do you proceed and what do you do with the money?
>>
>>39639027
Buy a $2 million dollar gun and kill myself
>>
Pay you 2 million dollars to delete this thread
>>
assuming it is after taxes?

take it to Vanguard probably, have about 1.9 invested in dividend stocks. Live off of the dividends.

take another 80 grand, have it invested in high risk stuff, bitcoin, ether, gold, silver, and be day trading with the other 20

And. Pretend to be fucking broke.
>>
>>39639027
Spend it on explosives and weapons then kill everyone
>>
>>39639027
Move to Japan and live out xtreme weeb fantasies
>>
>>39639027
Move to alaska and live alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>39639027
Ideally I would just on 50k for about 40 years, but taxes would fuck me over that way so i'd try to figure out the best way to spend most of the money without being completely fucked for later life.
>>
File: 1504646407718.png (173KB, 285x316px) Image search: [Google]
1504646407718.png
173KB, 285x316px
>>39639027
move to europe and start a new life
>>
>>39639027
Move to la
Buy a lifetimes supply of pot
Alcohol and pills too
Buy a good ass car and motorcycle
Set aside a good savings for stuff like food repairs or luxury and a new car in the future
Buy a shit ton of clothes
Donate some to charity
Spend the rest on a music studio and a record label for my music career
>>
File: IMG_2593.jpg (276KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2593.jpg
276KB, 850x1203px
Take over A small African nation and build it up. This may just be an autistic fantasy but imagine your own nation. It could be a white ethnostate and become the peak of civilization.
>>
i'll probably move out of the house and live in an apartment. then support myself at college i hate being a burden to my parents. imagine the freedom.

i still want a degree even if im a millionaire
>>
burn it all
money is a lie anyway
>>
>>39639257

unless it is a non meme degree, where you seriously planned to hold a job in the field, it would be a waste of money. 2 million after taxes would be more than enough to retire on and live off dividends and interest.
>>
>>39639032
lol

>>39639045
lol

>>39639111
this
>>
>>39639032
Fucker, you stole my line.
>>
I'd get a small apartment in a nice city.
I'd get my parents good medical and psychiatric help.
I'd travel a lot.
I'd get a big, fancy fish tank then buy the saddest, ugliest beta fish in the dirtiest cup at the pet store to keep in the luxury tank.
Then I'd hoard the rest and live as a cheapskate like I do now.
>>
>>39639065
Mostly this post, except instead of "high risk" gold and silver (lolwut) I would put more like $200,000 in various cryptos
>>
>>39639774

it looks like it's in a bubble headed for a major correction Anon.

if you are gonna manage any of your own money you got to watch this shit every day
>>
>>39639896
Of course I watch this shit every day. I agree I see a correction coming soon, until some big news hits people are gonna have their confidence shaken from the China news in the last week.
>>
i'd literally gtfo and start a new life and start transforming to the best version of myself and buy everything i'd ever wanted. money CAN buy happiness you are an idiot if you think otherwise
>>
>>39639111
>Move to Japan and live out xtreme weeb fantasies
Honestly I would probably do this

Living in Japan is ideal for me if I don't have to work
>>
>>39639027
set enough money aside so that I can afford to live for the rest of my life in a studio apartment in downtown LA with internet access/utilities/food paid for + a small budget for games/tech per month

I'd spend the rest of the money on film projects and marketing for said film projects
>>
File: 1497758549822.jpg (199KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1497758549822.jpg
199KB, 746x982px
>>39639027
Id run away and be the free man im ment to be.

>cozy apartment
>go to uni
>buy nigger drugs
>expand on my wardrobe
>invest in something good
>move to LA so i can pretend like everything is okay
>get a good therapist who can help my get to the center of my narcissism
>pick up gold digging hoes

And not tell a soul, fake my death or something. Im just not the kid i used to be. Im grown now and there have been too many mistakes and misunderstandings, theres too much drama and pointless worries. I dont care about theyre feelings. I just want to walk away before i do something stupid. I just want to feel free.
>>
>>39639027
Invest in various minimart/liquor stores & apartments (these are part ownership), indexes/hedge funds/direct shares and own to rent an 18 wheeler. I'll still work part-time at a BBQ pit or delivery service to maintain discipline (structure set schedule) for 15-20 hours a week.
>>
>>39639134
This, desu. Best option.
Although I might stick around where I am a bit, just to dangle it in front of roasties. It would be great to reject them and watch them squirm.
>>
>>39639548
Suicidal minds think alike
>>
Buy a small house, get a great computer, and old crt with some old consoles, invest 90% of what's left in dividend stocks then invest the rest in bitcoin
>>
>>39640736
How the hell is 1m the only thing you need to buy everything you want? By the time you collect those investments it won't matter.
>>
Quit my job, tell everyone I got some amazing job online, and then live my life the same with my next level neetbux
>>
>>39639027
>2 mil dollars suddenly is transferred into my account
>instantly get all of it into cash
>buy several oil drums
>bag cash and fill drums
>buy a large house
>set aside money for food
>use rest of money to buy super computer
>save rest for video game money
>>
>>39640760
I don't want much, I just want to be able to relax and not need to do shit
>>
>>39640800
That sounds boring just actively trade
>>
>Give my parents $100k each
>Buy a $50k car
>Buy a $300k house
>Buy season tickets to all my favorite sports teams
>Put $1M in various dividend paying stocks
>Keep the remaining cash liquid

I'd probably keep my job if I only got $2M. Probably not enough to live a high quality life even with the dividend stocks. Now if you're talking $5+M, then I'd probably quit my job.
>>
>>39639027
I'm more concerned about the government and stuff but with that money I'd pay off my debts help out family and just take it easy I guess
>>
>>39639027
$2M is an interesting number because it's just on the cusp of being enough to retire but not quite.

Probably would just keeping living my live as-is for the immediate future, invest it all, hopefully double it in fairly short order, and then retire.
>>
File: $$$.jpg (72KB, 977x398px) Image search: [Google]
$$$.jpg
72KB, 977x398px
I would finally be able to buy what I've always dreamt of getting, but could never afford.

The Rope-A-Tron 5000 and the X-Treme Stool

:')
>>
>>39639240
>$2 million to take over a country

For that price you'd get like a rock
>>
I would buy a gf :(
>>
>>39640781
this man gets it

origami
>>
>>39641265

you'd wind up one of these idiots bragging on here how he lost his virginity for 8 grand thinking he got a good deal,

when the going rate is 200-300 an hour
>>
Well $2 million isn't really enough to live off forever, and you'll lose 3% to inflation every year if you just park it in the bank.

I'd put $1,000,000 in index funds that are quite safe and let it grow for retirement. Then I'd buy a good house for like 800k and rent it out while I traveled the world for a few years. When I come back, I'll have a place to live rent-free. Once you cut down on debts and basic living expenses you can save a fair amount.

Then find a good job at my own time since I can fund a pretty nice lifestyle with my savings, after that I'll live normally off a salary and know that no major financial blow could ruin my life
>>
Buy 20 100k houses. Live in one and rent out the other 19.
>>
That isn't much, besides the obvious like invest/make more money for security/better life I'll say head off to Japan asap without anyone knowing and marry any of my favorite seiyuu ASAP
>>
>>39641728
Couldn't you go to like Costa Rica and have that be enough money to be a king?
>>
>All these "2 million isn't a lot of money" faggots

where the FUCK do you guys live
>>
>>39641407
And when the time comes to pay tax, council rates, maintenance costs, etc?
>>
>>39641869
With the rest of the world where rent is 1200/mo and a house is 500k+
>>
>>39641869
To earn a decent income (about $70k/year after tax etc)just from stocks you need about $3,000,000 invested.

No kidding a $2,000,000 lump sum would be amazing to win, but it really isn't that much spread over the course of a person's lifetime.
>>
>>39641921

I wonder if it would be best to buy yourself an education instead.
>>
>>39639027
Pay off my mortgage, do some home improvement projects, go on a kick-ass vacation, set enough aside to send my daughters to college, and save the rest to retire 10 years early.
>>
>>39641930
1) these are in AUD and rough averages. YMMV.
2) those figures are approximately what my grandpa had before he died, so I'm not talking out of my ass here.
>>
>>39639027

Tell every family member I know. Proceed to kill myself and leave them none of it. The salt will last a generation or two.

Or more likely, just buy a few year-round tickets aboard a few luxury cruises.
>people to wait on you hand and foot
>always moving, always in new locations
>enough money to fuck around in said locations
>you're on a luxury boat with luxury rich lolis and shotas you can fuck almost risk-free
>rich chads and stacies everywhere, bored out of their minds, probably will do drugs with you uncaring of how boring everything not involving drugs can be

I don't know man, you're on a boat, figure something out.
>>
Hire as many assistants as I possibly could. But first a financial advisor to tell me how many I could hire.
I'd want a maid at the very least but preferably someone who was more like ye olden servant who would handle all the mundane day to days like cooking cleaning shopping various tasks and errands as needed.
Then find some way to generate passive income.
>>
>>39640781
>hello anon this is the IRS, please give us all your unearned cash thank you
>>
>>39639027
Immediately tell my step father because he's good with money and will know what to do with it and how to invest whilst I would probably put it all in a student account and kill myself with drugs.
>>
Good to show how delusional are posters on this board, $2 million (USD) would never sustain you long enough if you wanted to "live in L.A." or your "extreme weeb fantazies in Japan"
You idiots ever get any reality check at all?
>>
File: MAZDARX7-FD-93-24213.jpg (363KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
MAZDARX7-FD-93-24213.jpg
363KB, 1024x683px
>>39639027
>Save 1M

>invest 500K

>buy a couple dream cars with 50K (Mazda RX7 and AE86 Levin. Also a starter car to learn to drive stick properly so i dont fuck my dream cars up. Probably a craigslist junker)

>Go to trade school and live a life of semi-luxury during those years with 150K

>use 200K to help my mom finish paying off our house and making renovations.
>Fancy electronics an insane gaming rig (10K), a new phone (1Kish i think for the new models of iphone), 65 inch LED SmartTV (1K) Decent sound system (1K)
>gym equipment, personal trainer, weight loss pills (7K)
>Closet weed growing setup for 5 plants (2K) >Good wine (5K)
>Fancy dinners a few nights (3K)
> r9k giveaways (50K)
>being a beta faggot and using a bit of my money to attract someone to pretend to love me for a few nights since I'm ugly and don't have any redeeming qualities to get someone on my own merit (20K)
>>
>buy shitty 1 bedroom house
>continue to work as an Paramedic
>continue to drink myself to death
>use money as tissues when I start to cry
>>
>>39639240
You cringy fucking idiot. Lol.
>>
I'd buy a house and live with my girlfriend
>>
>>39639240
>weebfaggot
>managing anything when he can't even manage his own life
>>
>>39639240
You'd need more like 20 billion for that. 2 million barely counts as a bribe to a middle rank government official.
>>
>>39642511
>save 1M

wew lad you know that unless your bank's savings interest rate is better than the inflation rate (almost certainly not) you'd actually be losing money over time...

better to stick to an index fund or similar with relatively low risk, you probably won't make much money but at least you wouldn't be garuanteed to lose money
>>
>buy a house, new car
>set $30k aside
>but remaining $1.4m or so into a managed fund
>use yearly dividends to live
>fuck hookers, do drugs and play vidya until I get bored and kill myself
>>
>>39639693
Aw thats so nice of you. I like you anon. You are a good person
>>
>>39639027
cut just about everyone out of my life with a few exceptions and live my life no leeches no hanger ons I'll be very selective about who I let into my life
>>
Buy a house

have about 1.6m left to live a modest life
>>
File: e2b.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
buy gf

oririririririri
>>
File: coolpepe.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
coolpepe.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>vidya, hobbies and cool shit 50k
>startup capital for a business idea I can have fun with and make money at the same time 150k
>buy a good small home for my parents 300k
>treat my family with vacations, gifts, paying off debts, medical care, starting out capital, etc 500k
>invest the rest in whatever seems good 1mil
>>
File: image.jpg (302KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302KB, 1280x960px
>quit the college
>go back to my home city
>live a happy life with parents forever
>>
>>39639027
Move outta my parents house and spend time getting better at art
>>
>>39643447
I mean for the rest of my life
>>
File: 1503881368619.jpg (51KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
1503881368619.jpg
51KB, 562x730px
I'd go to Thailand and fuck until my dick fell off.
>>
>>39639027
Act like I got a job then buy a house and never interact with another person again
>>
>>39639027
>How do you proceed and what do you do with the money?
Be happy.
>>
>Buy myself a 2 bedroom apartment in a decent neighborhood.
>Buy a new car
>New PC
>Can freely spend money on trips on dont have to worry
>Will probably still wagecuck at my job and pretend I am some poorfag whilst having at least 500 000 USD in my bank
>>
>>39639027
I'd buy a house of my own first.
Then proceed to buy properties in the city and rent them out till they're worth more. Then sell them and repeat. I would help my dad out financially but would instruct him to tell no one. Then possibly with his financial advice get into stocks. Then fire the remainder into the bank and gain interest or something.
>>
>>39639027
I mean, just the obvious stuff, buy an appartment (actually two so I can get money off one of them), an nice car, expensive clothes, expensive furniture for the appartment, and a lot of ther useful stuff.
With my new social status and sky-rocketed good mood I would have infinite energy to study a career, get a good job, make new friends, get a girlfriend and save some of the money for savings just in case or invest it smartly to get more money, then go after pesonal dreams like weight lifting and combat sports. Sky is the limit.
>>
Did you win a Russian roulette game, OP?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.