[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw sensitive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ft9t1nb63n_00017.jpg (32KB, 280x439px) Image search: [Google]
ft9t1nb63n_00017.jpg
32KB, 280x439px
>tfw most forms of art bring me to tears
>tfw even quiet landscapes do
>tfw sad very often and need anti-depressants
>tfw I am big guy so nobody cares or make fun of me and call me gay
>Tfw women resent sensitivity and will never love you unless you strong arm and are distant
any other bots who are too sensitive
>>
>>39638341
hey, give me some of that sensitivity you've got so I can feel emotions better, then we'll both get off this website and go cry together
>>
>>39638463
>being more sensitive moves you away from internet escapism
>>
>>39638341
how does one get rid of such sensitivity. people hate it and I want it gone
>>
>>39638341
there is something wrong with you if you are a man, stop drinking soy milk
>>
>>39639113
that is what I am saying I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't eat or drink soy in any capacity. is sensitivity inherently feminine
>>
Yeah this happens to me.
I remember breaking in tears after going to the produce market in my city.
I just couldn't handle the intensity of seeing hundreds of people like me who loved cooking and food.
But yeah I used to cry all the time in primary school and it creeped my friends out a bit.
Also I tearing up whilst watching films and getting a sore throat, I'm a sucker for tearjerkers and absolutely tasteless when it comes to them.
>>
I think it was backed up as a child. when I was a kid a girl really liked me and sent me notes all the time. when I asked her why she liked me so much she said it was cause I was the sweetest. that is the only female attention I ever got so maybe that.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 594x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 594x568px
>>39638341
>constantly cry during every anime
>never swear online, not even on this website because I don't want to upset other people
>never argue with anyone IRL
>go for a night drive literally every night and cry while listening to piano cd's
>accidentally got into an argument on here last night and literally couldn't sleep for hours because I was emotional about it
>6'4 and present as an emotional robot on the surface

I actually like being sensitive, but sometimes it sucks
>>
You sound just like my brother other than the constantly weeping thing.
>>
File: Project - Drawing 11855640391.png (170KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Project - Drawing 11855640391.png
170KB, 1600x2560px
How does this work of art make you feel, anon?
>>
>>39639419
that is a benis and it is gross
>>
>>39639429
No, no, no... How does it make you FEEL?
>>
>>39638341
>>39639348
this isn't being sensitive, this is just being a little bitch. i'm a very sensitive person, i used to cry at the slightest drop of a hat, you have issues if you can't control what makes you cry. that's part of being an adult. you are not sensitive, you are simply immature.
>>
>>39639657
I recognize I have a problem what is a solution
>>
>>39639657
The fuck are you supposed to do about control?
All I can do is try squint, what are you doing?
>>
Do you have AGP op?
>>
>tfw can't feel powerful emotions, much less cry
Even when my beloved dog of 14 years died, I was down for a while and obviously missed him very much, but didn't cry or feel depressed, even though I felt like I should
Art does nothing for me. I listen to a ton of music, and enjoy it, but it never makes me cry. Same with films and books.

It's going to get to the point where a close family member died, I don't cry, and my family thinks I'm an aloof faggot
>>
>>39639657
Wrong. I do all those things because I like the sensation of crying. I purposely put myself in those situations because I like experiencing emotions. I went for a long time on antidepressants where I didn't feel a thing and I felt like I wasn't a human.
Doing those things makes me feel alive and reminds me I'm still human
>>
>tfw started getting teary eyed over message and things happening in this part
>tfw not even a proper religious person (agnostic) but just get it
>tfw will never marry and impregnate any of few women I have in mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRfoYB7BTxs
>>
>>39639214
sensitivity is inherently masculine and social expectations are backwards. Males have a lower pain tolerance and are less emotionally stable.
>>
>>39638341
same. i feel like it's biological or something because nothing helps it.

even if im hiding it i can still physically feel the emotion through my body
>>
>>39638341
I cry over Disney movies and stuff
I'm a pussy
I don't admit it to anyone
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.