[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if a 14 year old has a crush on you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sweaty pepe.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty pepe.png
551KB, 964x912px
What to do if a 14 year old has a crush on you?
>>
>>39637891
I was 14 on 4chan once, and had a huge crush on a 23 year old.
I suggest letting them down easy, don't pursue. It won't end well. They will outgrow you.
>>
>>39637891
How much younger is he/she than you and are they good looking?
>>
>say you'll be her boyfriend
>take as many pictures as possible
>encrypt the pictures and put them on a flash drive
>put the flash drive in some kind of box that requires some complex way to open it
>sell the box containing the flashdrive containing the loli on the deepweb for 10k
>deliver the box in person (you are gonna need to do an extensive background check on the person selling it to because there is no telling if he's a cop)
>if he can confirm he does not work for law enforcement, you take the money, bury the loli box somewhere in arizona or something and you lay low until you know that nobody is looking for you
>>
>>39638053
I'm 21. She's kind of cute.
>>
>>39638123
What's her personality like? Is she mature for her age? The type to go crying to Daddy is something goes wrong?
>>
>>39638199
No, she actually seems a little immature for her age.
>>
>>39638123

picture how cute your cell mate in prison will be
>>
>>39638115
>Take all these risks for 10k which you'll blow through laying low
Why though
>>
Tell him to fuck off even if he is cute.
>>
>>39637891
its a trap, she should be mature for her age if she likes you. you're being baited
>>
>>39638252
>implying you need to blow 10k just to not get caught by law enforcement
10k was an example amount but people pay good money for cheese pizza
>>
>>39638115
14 is not even a loli.
>>
File: BvweVfNIYAE7dFl.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BvweVfNIYAE7dFl.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
I have a 16 yo old hapa girl crushing on me ans im a black 23 yo. What should I do?

Pic semi related
>>
Move to Pakistan.
>>
>>39638435
half what half what
also, your race really wasnt necessary, negro
>>
>>39638466
Asian white leaning on the tanner side
>>
>>39638556
fuckin pic pleasse unnggh
>>
File: 1502333177868.jpg (74KB, 736x886px) Image search: [Google]
1502333177868.jpg
74KB, 736x886px
>>39637891
you fuck them, cunt
>>
>>39637891
What you do is you reject her, because society tells you it is bad for her to date somebody your age.
As we all know, the process that is best for her is for her to, instead of dating a stable older man, get pumped and dumped by less ethical older men and hormonal Chads her own age for the next 6-10 years.
That is clearly the best way for things to turn out.
Because, as we all know, it's creepy for an older man to marry young women, because it would prevent her being a disposable cocksleeve for the remainder of her youth.
>>
>>39638435
Wait 2 years
authentic
>>
>>39637891
As a 21 year old i got involved with a 16yo girl. Didnt fug but easily could have.

Dont recommend. 16 year old girls are so clueless its almost unreal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.