[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

virgin gf - poll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 14

File: ashuri.jpg (85KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
ashuri.jpg
85KB, 640x577px
is it an important criteria for most robots or just a meme that keeps being pushed?

https://strawpoll.com/z7g3d871
>>
File: ashuri.png (438KB, 850x468px) Image search: [Google]
ashuri.png
438KB, 850x468px
bump because I need a bigger sample
>>
File: sad ayy.jpg (6KB, 412x314px) Image search: [Google]
sad ayy.jpg
6KB, 412x314px
>>39637491
oh god i miss you ashley....
>>
>>39637491
I am no longer a robot since i've had sex. I used to be one and spent all my time here. I always wanted virgin gf. After having sex I know virgin gf is not attainable, since there are none left. Therefore gf isn't attainable. If you're a robot your choice is either meaningless sex or having a slut gf. Meaningless sex is better because a slut will never have enough in common with you to be able to form a relationship
>>
>>39637491
Literally the only reason I would want a virgin gf, is so she doesn't recognize how shit I am at sex.

Let me ask you a question. If a chick in her late 20s is still a virgin does that raise any flags?
>>
>>39638261
Unless she's like religious, yes.
>>
>>39638196
>you're either a virgin or a slut
>>
>>39638261
>If a chick in her late 20s is still a virgin does that raise any flags?

Same goes for men
>>
>>39638284
it's not like you could ever know if she isn't a virgin. if you don't pop her hymen yourself, how can you know whether she's been with two dudes or twenty two? you can't
>>
>>39638284
Yes that's right. Only a dumb normie redditor wouldn't agree
>>
>tfw you're a virgin and you'd still never date a man who only wanted you for your virginity and who called all non virgins whores
>>
>>39638354
This is why women should be property
>>
>>39638261
what does it mean raise flags? shes crazy?
>>
>>39638365
And yet, we're not. I'd rather die a virgin than date a man who cared overly about my virginity.
>>
>>39638394
>I'd rather die a virgin
I'd be fine with that
>>
>>39638410
That's good. And I'm fine with whatever choices you make in life. Good luck with everything!
>>
>>39638432
Dumb future roastie slut
>>
>>39637491
my rule is the same amount as me
>>
>>39638354
Amen. I may have self respect and not want to be a slut, but that selfsame respect also applies to not dating or marrying genuine misogynists.
>>
File: 1495660936804.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1495660936804.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>39637491
as a gf, partner, or fuckbuddy? no

As someone I'd want to marry forever? Yes, very much so. Ideally we'd both be virgins, but that's impossible on my part now. I wanted to marry my high school gf but things didn't work out. I don't think I can spend an eternity with someone if she's been fucked by another guy. I wouldn't be offended and would understand completely if girls felt the same way about me. I am open to dating, but the concept of marriage is now meaningless to me. Judging by statistics, I can't be the only one (though I'm sure this has more to do with decreasing religiosity and economic conditions).
>>
>>39638503
You should fuck a few guys to make your pussy as worthless as your values
>>
>>39638559
>You should fuck a few guys to make your pussy as worthless as your values
Why is it so wrong to not want to date someone who hates me for something I can't help, like my gender?
>>
>>39638579
>Why is it so wrong to not want to date someone who hates me for something I can't help, like my gender?
They hate you because you don't value mutual virginity, not because you're a girl.
>>
> just a meme that keeps being pushed?
its a meme.

neither sluts nor virgins are interested in robots, so lets turn it around and just claim that we are saving ourselves for marriage.

Then throw out some statistics about how virgins have better marriages, as if you can min/max relationships.

Because it is just common knowledge that robots are normal people that could handle a normal relationship with a girl, right ?
>>
>>39638380
Among other things, yes.

I mean, I know r9k has this thing about virgin gfs being valued more in society but when I actually think about it I don't think that's actually the case.
>>
>>39638596
>They hate you because you don't value mutual virginity, not because you're a girl.
The men who tend to congregate on sites like this virginity above who I am, at the very least, if not hatred. For me, I want a man who cares about me more than skin in my vagina.
>>
File: nasty.gif (1MB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
nasty.gif
1MB, 400x275px
>>39638604
>tfw you can smell the estrogen radiating off this post
>>
>>39638626
I don't think we disagree. You're a wannabe slut who doesn't value mutual virginity.
>>
>>39638151
Speaking as someone for whom 2/3 gfs and my only fwb have been virgins, it's not a dealbreaker but its definitely preferable when it comes to a longterm relationship
>>
>>39638654
>I don't think we disagree. You're a wannabe slut who doesn't value mutual virginity.
I value virginity, but I value who the person is more. I don't want to be a slut, I want someone who'll treat me well who I'll be with forever. However, I don't think misogynists from a cesspit like this will treat me well.
>>
>>39638261
No. Just makes her special.
>>
>>39638687
>I value virginity, but I value who the person is more.
Virginity is part of who the person is. You don't value it. You're a wannabe slut who doesn't want someone who understands the importance of mutual virginity. You should just embrace it and get a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>39638729
A part, yes. I value it, certainly. But I would still take a kind nice guy who had had several partners over a genuine misogynist virgin.
>>
>>39638770
> But I would still take a kind nice guy who had had several partners
Then you don't value it.
>>
I'm a virgin my self so ideally I would like my gf to be one as well, but I'm good as long as you aint a slut and keep your past behind you.
>>
>>39638689
autistic people are also special in their parents eyes
>>
>>39638770
I think what you're not getting is that he (?) values the virginity of a girl over everything else, and you're never going to change that. I get it, but at least take solace in the fact that you should be able to find a non misogynist man to settle down with, the men on here are the extreme minority.
>>
>>39638782
>Then you don't value it.
What you're not getting is that one can value some things more than others, as people can ascribe subjective values to things. I personally value virginity, but I value having a loving partner who does not hate my gender MORE (and this is not saying that a man wanting a virgin makes him misogynist, it's just a thought experiment).
>>
>>39637491
Of course it's a fucking meme.

Literally only robots and ULTRA religious people are virgins.

The only person I knew who WASN'T religious that wanted a virgin wife, was this hypocrite who would be in clubs all the time and calling every girl he fucked a slut. Dude ended up marrying his cousin and I quote
>cos I know she never fucked anyone
his cousin, who was practically his sister.
>>
>>39638782
She is saying it is valuable, but not as valuable as a good personality you autist. Virginity is worth $1000 while kindness is worth $100000. Having one desirable trait doesn't make a person desirable as a whole.
>>
>>39638843
>>39638865
Nonvirgins have no value.
>>
>>39638880
To you, but when you're giving a value judgement on a human being, it's inherently subjective. To me, a misogynist is worth less as a partner than a non virgin. To you, it's different. That's just how humans are.
>>
>>39638898
Stop feeding the troll you worthless moron.
>>
>>39638898
>worth less as a partner than a non virgin
the fact that you'd ever consider a novirgin makes you a dumb roastie
>>
>>39638880
>nonvirgin women have no value
and
>virgin men have no value
ftfy
>>
>>39639023
As evidenced by this misandrist>>39638898
>>
>>39639035
Sure, I'm a misandrist because I don't want to date a misogynist. I'd love to know what the mental gymnastics involved in you reaching this conclusion are.
>>
>>39639062
You're a misandrist because you wouldn't date a male virgin who valued mutual virginity
>>
>>39639062
is it really misogyny when you are a virgin yourself and want a virgin gf?
you gals seem to forget more than half the male population on this board still has their v-card
>>
>>39639078
>You're a misandrist because you wouldn't date a male virgin who valued mutual virginity
That's about as logical as SJW thought. Besides, nowhere did I say that. I said I wouldn't date a misogynist which =/= male virgin who values virginity.
>>
>>39638261
>she doesn't recognize how shit I am at sex.
trust me senpai, she's definitely gonna know you're a virgin when you awkwardly fumble for her hole and painfully ram it in.
>>
>>39639102
I literally never said male virginity was misogyny, nor even men who value virginity. ALL I said was that I'd rather date a kind and wonderful non virgin than a genuine misogynist virgin. The personality traits hold more value for me than the virginity.
>>
>>39639106
So would you date a virgin male who values virginity above all else? If no, then you are a misandrist plain and simple
>>
>>39639130
I don't think you understand what "misandrist" means, I really don't. For you it seems to mean "women who don't want to date men who are the same as me", when it means a dislike or hatred of men, in general. I suggest you purchase a dictionary.
>>
>>39639151
Thank you for confirming my point
>>
>>39639185
I did no such thing. The only way I'm a misandrist is if we don't use the word correctly.
>>
>>39639198
Oh, so then you would date a man you values virginity about all else? Or are they misogynists?
>>
>>39639151
Girl, he's trolling you. Just leave him be, no one with a logical brain and a basic command of English disagrees with you.
>>39639185
Very funny.
>>
>>39639210
*above i mean
>>
>>39639210
>Oh, so then you would date a man you values virginity about all else?
Probably not, as I'd rather date a man who cares about who I am first and foremost and will treat me right, neither of which are guaranteed.
>Or are they misogynists?
No, they're not misogynists. They just have their own views.
>>
>>39639127
>The personality traits hold more value
and that is absolutely true for everyone here,
you just got baited.

but you have to agree virginity does hold a certain value, for example:
if you had two girls both with the same personality traits and values, except one is a virgin and the other isn't, wouldn't you say the virgin holds more value to a man?
>>
>>39639244
Depends on the man, I have no way of knowing the mind of a man. I certainly know some men who'd prefer the virgin, but also some who'd prefer the non virgin.
>>
>>39639242
>Probably not, as I'd rather date a man who cares about who I am first and foremost and will treat me right, neither of which are guaranteed.
Alright, then you are a misandrist after all.
>>
File: wp re2.png (609KB, 478x506px) Image search: [Google]
wp re2.png
609KB, 478x506px
>>39638196
I took my (formerly) virgin GF's virginity LITERALLY yesterday (as she took mine as well.)

They're out there, anon. They're out there.
>>
>>39639211
Suck her asshole more.
Whiteknight cuck.
>>
>>39639269
>Alright, then you are a misandrist after all.
Please point me to where you're getting your definition of misandry. How does what I say imply that I hate or dislike men?
>>
>>39639278
I'm another girl, I'm not trying to get with her, just provide advice.
>>
>>39639273
Sure they're out there but your experience is basically 1 in a million. You're fortunate to have experienced it, but for the rest of us only meaningless sex is possible.
>>39639281
Because you would reject a man because of his basic instincts
>>
>>39639302
>Because you would reject a man because of his basic instincts
I fail to see how that is a) his basic interest or b) how wanting to be viewed as a human being is dislike or hatred of men.
>>
>>39637491
>barely 50% agree
Pathetic.
>>39638261
Yes, but honestly I don't care. Unless she was a man-hating banshee or a literal goblin, I would consider virginity something to be cherished rather than fussed about. Put another way, I would consider any virgin woman in her late 20s, even while being wary, but I would instantly drop a nonvirgin.
>>
>>39639266
>I have no way of knowing the mind of a man
r9k is the unfiltered mind of men everywhere.

most would prefer a virgin girl, been like that throughout history as well.

but I agree with you virginity is not the be all end all.
>>
>>39639317
Because you'd "probably not" date a man who values virginity above all else. Pretty simple.
>>
>>39639373
It's literally not dislike or hatred, it's just a personal preference. I don't hate or dislike men like that, I just have other things I look for in a partner. It's not hatred to not date someone.
>>
>>39639363
>r9k is the unfiltered mind of men everywhere.
If that's true, I'm never, ever dating anyone.
>>
>>39638332
assuming she hasn't broken it herself
there's literally no way to know. you can only trust them to tell the truth..
>>
>>39639400
>It's not hatred to not date someone.
100% agree on this
>>
>>39639400
It's not misogynistic to recognize that nonvigin women are valueless either then.
>>
>>39638332
You do your research. It's almost impossible to conceal a relationship these days, especially if you don't go out of your way to.
I did this with a girl I like--I made a throwaway email and signed up to all the normie media, then checked to see if she had any accounts/activity. She didn't. And I have personal observations to go on--ergo, she's a virgin.
>>39638354
>>39638579
Slut-hater here. I don't want a virgin FOR her virginity. It's just that a woman must be a virgin for me to consider her. It shows she has self-respect and actually values a relationship.
Virgins are the pool of women I would be interested in--I would only want to get married with a woman who had a great personality, loved me back, and didn't look like Shrek.
>>
>>39639418
>It's not misogynistic to recognize that nonvigin women are valueless either then.
I never, ever said it was. I said that IF a man was a virgin and a misogynist, the misogyny would outweigh the virginity on my personal value scale for potential partners.
>>
>>39639421
>I would only want to get married with a woman who had a great personality, loved me back, and didn't look like Shrek.
What do you offer to such a woman? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>39639407
people are more honest in an anonymous environments anon, would think you would have known this by now.

here is to you never dating anyone.
>>
>>39639437
Alright then. fuck sluts and fuck nonvirgin women
>>
>>39639471
>Alright then. fuck sluts and fuck nonvirgin women
Huh? I don't actually believe a human has inherent value, male or female, so I'd never say what you said.
>>
For me it's a combination of really wanting my first relationship to be cute with another virgin and feeling cheated if I don't get that opportunity.

I feel I should be able to have at least one chance while I'm still a virgin. I just want to go on dates and think about kissing her.

Probably a 14 year old girl's fantasy desu. I'll never accept not getting to have a girl like myself.
>>
>>39639437
>I said that IF a man was a virgin and a misogynist, the misogyny would outweigh the virginity on my personal value scale for potential partners.
Not that guy, but fair enough. Genuine misogyny, as in the wife-beating kind, tends to be a shitskin/ex-commie thing. Hating the modern state of women is not the same thing as hating women themselves.
>>39639460
That's up to her to decide. I'd just like to live my life with someone out of the way somewhere. I'm decently smart, I'd like to think, and I would work to put food on the table. It's a fantasy, at any rate. Why do you think I ended up here? There are very few women with strong morals left, and the competition is fierce.
>>
>>39639467
>people are more honest in an anonymous environments anon, would think you would have known this by now.
I simply assumed it was a minority of very angry men. If this board what every man is thinking, if the /woman hate/ threads are de rigour for the mind of mankind, then there's no point dating men.
>>
>>39639495
That's too bad. fuck em
>>
>>39637491
I think it depends, if the woman was in love with someone when they had sex and does not talk about it then the love either faded or he became an ass then it's ok but I think casual sex/hookups are degenerate.
>>
>>39638196
You're looking in atheist circles, that's why you can't find them.

>>39638261
No, it'd raise flags if she wasn't. But I'd only go with religious women anyway.

>>39638503
No shit

>>39638559
Self respect is bad?

>>39638782
tbf, I value it, but I'd be willing to stretch the rules depending on the person. My general metric is up to 3 in the past, depending on the circumstances.

The number will probably go up if I get older, but I doubt it, since I'm likely to find someone sooner rather than later.
>>
>>39639524
>That's too bad. fuck em
Are you meaning literally fuck them or the expletive kind?
>>
>>39639504
There are very few non-religious women with strong morals left.
>>
>>39639542
expletive
>>
>>39639520
Women hate threads aren't directed at the 1% of women who can respect themselves.
Although I will say that the sexual revolution and feminism have driven a massive wedge between the genders, embittering them both. Men have as a whole become far more predatory in the past few decades.
>>
>>39639559
Hey fuck all humans man, no one has value until they prove they do, and what those values are are subjective.
>>
>>39639574
nonvrigins have proven they have no value for sure
>>
>>39639520
>if the /woman hate/ threads
yes, because that is the only thread on r9k right?
there you go twisting reality to fit your idea of what you think is right.
forget the hundreds upon hundreds of threads bout >tfw no gf, the hundreds of lonely men craving female companionship, ya no fuck them all they are all misogynist assholes, because that is what you just implied by boiling down r9k to just /women hate/ threads.
>>
>>39639558
I know that. As I said, I fully expect to die alone.
Kind of funny that you've already lowered your standards to accept roasties. The ONLY case where I would be with a nonvirgin woman is if I was in a relationship with her already and she got raped through no fault of her own. I'd feel obligated to stay.
>>
>>39639539
You're absolutely delusional if you think any of us would be able to take a Christian girl's virginity. It's extremely difficult, consensually at least.
>>
>>39639631
Right, that's what I'm saying. Rape doesn't count in it for me.

I haven't lowered my standards, but I've done plenty of shit before I was Catholic, and if I dated a girl who became Catholic, and like they had sex with one guy when they were 15 or something, I wouldn't mind so much if they were up front about it. If they tried to hide it, I'd be very suspicious of it.

Then again, that's theoretical. Virgin is easy, 1 guy makes it way harder to deal.
>>
>>39639613
There are a lot of trap threads as well. The number of angry threads aimed at women massively outweighs the
>tfw no gf
threads. It's mostly deviant sexual stuff, anger at women and the ever present /brit feels/.
Either way, the fact that there is so much anger and, as the guy I was implying suggested, this is a microcosm of mankind's thought, means that men are far too high a percentage /women hate/.
>>
>>39639652
Yeah, I know. That's the point.

I could do it because I'd marry them first and I'm VERY Catholic.
>>
File: super_intelligence.png (148KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
super_intelligence.png
148KB, 473x355px
Why is it so unreasonable to want a virgin if you are one? My first kiss isn't going to be that great if I know she's had some other man's dick in her mouth. Just the thought is nauseating.
I'm not a misogynistic either, I genuinely can't comprehend how a virgin girl would be okay with a guy who isn't.

I could live with never having sex until marriage if it meant she was a virgin.
>>
>>39639587
For you, as you value virginity. But for me perhaps the values a human has are different.
>>
>>39639686
Sure. Nonvirgin women are undateable though and I hope the roasties all die alone.
>>
No

As a matter of fact, I actually wouldn't want a virgin gf. Because it would raise a red flag. Which is the same reason why girls aren't attracted to virgin guys (past a certain age)
>>
>>39639567
>Women hate threads aren't directed at the 1% of women who can respect themselves.
Personally, I'm not convinced that those other women don't respect themselves, they just don't define respect the way I or you might.
>>
>>39639678
I'm confirmed but I don't really follow it, I wouldn't want to date a devout Catholic chick even if I could 2bh they're too well adjusted
>>
>>39639718
Pfft, your loss m8.

If I'm being honest, once Lent comes around, try being religious for a while. See what happens. If you don't like it, you don't like it. If you do, you'll be way happier than you are now.
>>
>>39639752
How do you counter a chronic lack of belief? I was raised atheist, and I like the idea of religion, but something within me simply cannot believe in any God or gods.
>>
>>39639752
Not him but is it ok to join a college church group if you haven't gone to church in years? I'm Catholic and share a lot of the values but I don't really believe a lot in the existence of a god.
>>
>>39639715
They're incapable of introspection, because they willingly engage in destructive behavior.
We can argue about the proportion of offenders, but it's clear what promiscuity does to women, and those who are fine with it, deserve to be hated.
>>
>>39639752
I've tried, in high school I spent way too much time doing psychedelics and exploring spirituality. The good that came out of it is that I've less of an edgy atheist and more of a zen pseudo-spiritual non dogmatic type, but try as I might I couldn't see myself accepting the idea of a single God, let alone Christ and the Holy Trinity and the whole shebang.
I love the culture behind it and the family aspect but I can't in good faith (ba dum tss) call myself a Catholic unless I actually believe in it all, even if I am confirmed, ya know?
But I am glad you've found spiritual fulfillment anon, if it makes you happy and gives you purpose I think it's nice no matter what.
>>
>>39639796
I've heard it's not good for men either. We're essentially a monogamous species, like foxes.
>>
File: 50sdad.jpg (1MB, 3000x2399px) Image search: [Google]
50sdad.jpg
1MB, 3000x2399px
I'm just pretending to be deeply religious so my virginity doesn't seem so much like a failure. Maybe I'll find a trad qt, but it's not very likely.
>>
>>39639796
Also, what is your stance on someone who's had a few long term sexual relationships, but has not "slept around" or engaged in hookup culture?
>>
>>39639671
>The number of angry threads aimed at women massively outweighs the >tfw no gf
nop, that is utterly false.
the pervasive thought throughout the board is that of >tfw no gf, lonely guys looking for companionship.

hell even threads shitting on robots insecurities are more pervasive than women hate threads.

but back to my main point,
if you have to equal women, with equal values and qualities but one is a virgin and the other isn't, majority of men would choose the virgin.
because there is inherit value in virginity.
>>
>>39639752
At the end of the day, you can't believe in something that you just don't believe in.

I've tried to at least get into spirituality, not religion, but even that stuff is a bit much for me.
>>
>>39639779
>>39639793
I'm going to answer both at the same time.

Why would it be wrong for you to go to Church if you don't believe? How are you going to believe if you don't seek out that belief?

I was perfectly comfortable being an atheist, and then I went to Easter Vigil, and it changed me. Looking back, I think going to Good Friday would have been better, because I went this year for the first time, and it was really powerful. In sharp contrast to Easter, my first time inside the Church as a non-Catholic, Good Friday, my last time in the Church as a non-Catholic, was like a funeral, because it was centered around the death of Jesus.

I'd say the best time to go is around Lent, and make sure you don't miss the ceremonies from Good Friday to Easter Vigil (the night before Easter).
>>
>>39639847
It's still too much of a % of dislike or anger. This has certainly decreased my faith in men.
>>
>>39638898
>but when you're giving a value judgement on a human being, it's inherently subjective
This thread is literally asking for a subjective opinion.
The collective opinion is virgin = good, non-virgin = bad
>>
>>39639808
Thank you. I hope you find your own spiritual fulfillment.

Remember, too, that while the Trinity is an ideal representation of God, there are others that are results of other cultures attempting to interpret His will.

>>39639863
I've noticed that nobody is happy when they're atheists. Just in general.
>>
>>39639903
but non-virgin>no gf at all
>>
>>39639877
>Why would it be wrong for you to go to Church if you don't believe? How are you going to believe if you don't seek out that belief?
I have been to a church service, hell, I also went to a Mosque, Synagogue and Hindu temple services, and the Dharamsala in India. None of these have inspired any spiritual awakening.
>>
>>39639877
Well it's not a church, it's a group so they probably take it more seriously. I don't want to feel left out. And a big reason would be to find a girl to date and possibly marry, which feels ingenuine.
>>
>>39639880
>This has certainly decreased my faith in men.
I don't care tobehonest.
>>
>>39639915
nope, nonvirgins are worse than having a gf for sure
>>
>>39639818
Very true. It is less damaging to men directly, but on a societal level, it's probably even more so to us. I hate the lock-key analogy, because while technically correct for cavemen, it is antithetical to morality and civilization. Male virginity shouldn't be looked down upon, even though it is not as valuable as female virginity.
>>39639841
Still quite poor, although it isn't immediately abject hatred. I can't be attracted to them, that's for sure.
Serial monogamy is really just another sign of weak morals, but by people who convince themselves they still are moral (as opposed to hookups, which are indifference to morals).
>>39639880
It's a feedback loop. Women sleep around, men hate women for sleeping around, women hate men who hate them for sleeping around and do it more, repeated ad infinitum. You're right that some people here genuinely can't respect any women anymore. But you would do well to remember that the cycle can only be broken through those who reject the current paradigm.
>>
>>39639925
Hmm. Well, think, what doubts do you have that make it hard for you to believe in any sort of higher power?

>>39639934
I guess, but if you go into it earnestly and be honest about your doubts, I'm sure they'll be more than willing to help you.

Don't go into it if all you're doing it for is to get after a girl. Then if you get rejected, you'll rejected religion as a whole as well.
>>
>>39639915
God, no.
Foreveralone is better than otherdick.
>>
>>39639951
>I don't care tobehonest.
I wasn't asking you to care. I was just saying that if this is what men are, then men suck.
>>
>>39639969
Then how am I supposed to get a girl who will wait for marriage, or at the very least is a virgin who doesn't do drugs or anything.

It seems like I'm fucked either way.
>>
>>39639913
It's true that atheists have higher suicide rates than any other religious demographic.
>>
>>39639953
>>39639983
So if a girl has only had vanilla sex with her previous bf she was in a committed relationship with, she'd be forever tainted to you? Even if she scored 10/10 in all other categories, the fact that she's had 1 dick in her means it's not worth pursuing at all?
>>
>>39639915
I'd rather be alone than feel constant disgust.
>>
>>39639989
>I wasn't asking you to care
oh wow, now I need your permission to care about something or not?

you are just spewing meaningless bs now.

no better than the troll baiting with the
>non virgins hold no value
line.
>>
>>39639969
>Hmm. Well, think, what doubts do you have that make it hard for you to believe in any sort of higher power?
Firstly, I see no evidence for it. Secondly, I find that the various atrocities committed by organised religions very hard to move past. Thirdly, I find much of what the Qu'ran, bible and Torah say distasteful. Fourthly, having been to so many different services, I don't know why I should pick one of the other- I don't see why Shiva and Brahma and Vishnu are less believable than Allah/ God/ Yahweh, or why the "cosmic wheel" of Jainism and Buddhism is incorrect. Finally, I think that a lot of religious doctrine is incompatible with scientific evidence.
>>
>>39640022
That's exactly right. Sex to me should only be done within the absolute commitment of marriage. If a girl has sex, she'd better follow through and get married.
It's not the number, it's the principle.
>>
>>39640004
I mean, that's the trick, isn't it? Maybe there's something to God's rules. Maybe he's not some idiot after all.

I'm just sayin'

>>39640021
Yeah, because what's the point of life when it's pointless? Hedonistic, quick pleasures only last so long before your body gives out and you wasted the years you could have spent building a family doing nothing. So what's the point?
>>
>>39640022
I wouldn't date her, but it's not like I'd think she's worthless.
>>
>>39639964
>You're right that some people here genuinely can't respect any women anymore. But you would do well to remember that the cycle can only be broken through those who reject the current paradigm
Why should I even bother with men if they think like that? Why should I try to "heal" them?
>>
>>39640059
Well I'll give it a shot, I actually think religion is important but the religious figures in my life have been really shitty.
>>
>>39640057
Are you a religious man?
>>39640062
That's more understandable. Ideally I'd wait till marriage, but I don't think I'll ever get that opportunity.
>>
>>39637491
Would I like a virgin gf? Yes
But I am in no position to ask for a gf, much less a virgin one.
>>
>>39640070
>Why should I even bother with men if they think like that?
I believe you've misunderstood me. Disregard the men who have become so jaded that they hate all women. But don't go overboard and discard the men who just despise sluts.
As I said before, we don't value women for their virginity alone, we simply consider it a prerequisite so we can actually see if we like each other as human beings. You have your own standards, which you can and should apply.

Basically, since men are currently incentivized to pump and dump, it is up to 'redpilled' women to select against that (easiest way: say you wait until marriage, which tells the pump-and-dumpers not to waste their time). Meanwhile, since women are hypergamous as a general rule in modern society, it is up to men to reject hypergamous lifestyles in women.
>>
>>39640106
>Are you a religious man?
No, but I have deep respect for the basic moral foundation of Christianity.
>>
>>39640148
>You have your own standards, which you can and should apply.
And if my standards are the ability to see women as people, with or without virginity? Not to date, but not inhuman.
>>
>>39640046
Well, I can only prove the concept of God through math.

Basically, when you die, an infinite amount of time passes, and due to the very nature of infinite time, an infinite amount of things happen. One of those things being that an infinite being would come into existence, basically, a fourth dimensional being. They would, being an infinite being, have always existed and always will exist. A fourth dimensional being, essentially.

And I know what the question to be asked is, "how do you know that God would be the only one"

Because He was the first. It'd be rather difficult for there to be two infinite beings because two infinites can't really happen.

>Secondly, I find that the various atrocities committed by organised religions very hard to move past.

Humans do fucked up shit.

And if you're talking about the Crusades, look into them more, in general the atrocities committed largely shocked the Church leaders. And a lot of people were excommunicated over it, especially in the fourth crusade. It's just that, it was hard to pin down who did what.

>Thirdly, I find much of what the Qu'ran, bible and Torah say distasteful.
I'm with you on the Qu'ran, it was created by a pedophile warlord whose last words were calling for the death of all Jews and Christians.

But as far as the Bible and Torah, you have to take into account that the Bible (and Torah, by extension) was written by dozens of different authors along dozens of different time periods with dozens of different writing styles. They're not gonna get it all right 100% of the time, but what matters are the overall morals of the Bible and the overall messages. Like "Don't be an asshole", or "Love thy neighbor" as it says in the Bible.

>Fourthly, having been to so many different services, I don't know why I should pick one of the other
Find the one that brings you the closest to God.
>>
>>39640090
Good luck, man.

Yeah, some are shitty. To err is to be human, as they say.
>>
>>39638532
not for an eternity, there is no marriage in heaven
>>
File: Non_marital_by_countries.gif (8KB, 440x262px) Image search: [Google]
Non_marital_by_countries.gif
8KB, 440x262px
>Of women who turned 15 between 1954 and 1963, 82% of them had had premarital sex by age 30
Even in the good old days marrying a virgin was rare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premarital_sex#Prevalence
>>
File: 6morals.png (15KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
6morals.png
15KB, 1000x400px
>>39640176
That's your prerogative. There are plenty of things that make me see others as subhuman. This isn't something restricted to women--PUAs, for example, are also degenerate subhumans to me. If you want to exclude those who (in my mind, rightly) hate sluts, go ahead, but it's not going to help.
I don't understand why you have a problem with judging those who deserve to be judged. You wouldn't be affected by it if you didn't do anything wrong.

I'm a bit of an aberration in this regard.
>>
>>39640210
>Well, I can only prove the concept of God through math.
>Basically, when you die, an infinite amount of time passes, and due to the very nature of infinite time, an infinite amount of things happen. One of those things being that an infinite being would come into existence, basically, a fourth dimensional being. They would, being an infinite being, have always existed and always will exist. A fourth dimensional being, essentially.
>And I know what the question to be asked is, "how do you know that God would be the only one"
>Because He was the first. It'd be rather difficult for there to be two infinite beings because two infinites can't really happen.
That doesn't really "prove" anything though, it's just you saying your assertions.
>And if you're talking about the Crusades, look into them more, in general the atrocities committed largely shocked the Church leaders. And a lot of people were excommunicated over it, especially in the fourth crusade. It's just that, it was hard to pin down who did what.
Not just the crusades, what about the church in renaissance Italy?
> what matters are the overall morals of the Bible and the overall messages. Like "Don't be an asshole", or "Love thy neighbor" as it says in the Bible.
But there's a lot of "kill the unbeliever" and "make the wife your submissive" and "stone the adulteress" in the bible too.
>Find the one that brings you the closest to God.
But that's the point. Some don't have gods at all (Buddhism), and some have many (Hinduism).
>>
>>39640247
>I don't understand why you have a problem with judging those who deserve to be judged. You wouldn't be affected by it if you didn't do anything wrong.
It's not the judgement, I judge people, to judge is natural, however I don't say that they're inhuman, nor am I rude to them. It's that you say quite blatantly that you don't consider them able to be seen as "human beings". I believe and value quite strongly decency, compassion and empathy.
>>
File: DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg (248KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg
248KB, 1200x1015px
>>39640242
Our world has always been drowned in vice.
I question that source, though. Something seems like it could have been lost in translation, as 82% is higher than what's reported here. Maybe it refers to the absolute number of women who had sex by 30?
In any case, the moral ideal doesn't change with your ad populum.
>>
>>39640273
It has to be true, mathematically. Unless someone disproves the concept of infinity.

Granted, it's a little rocky. I haven't really delved deep into it.

>Not just the crusades, what about the church in renaissance Italy?
People do bad shit when they're afraid. Doesn't make it right.

>But there's a lot of "kill the unbeliever" and "make the wife your submissive" and "stone the adulteress" in the bible too.

There's also "love thy neighbor" and Jesus saying that he loved the degenerates too, and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

That's why I think Christianity beats Judaism. Because Jesus truly was the Messiah in every sense of the word. He made Judaism better.

>But that's the point. Some don't have gods at all (Buddhism), and some have many (Hinduism).

Okay, so figure out what you believe in as the creator of the planet, which representation, and go with that.
>>
>>39640323
>There's also "love thy neighbor" and Jesus saying that he loved the degenerates too, and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".
There's also love and peace in the Qu'ran. All holy books have it somewhere, they just always have hatred.
>Okay, so figure out what you believe in as the creator of the planet, which representation, and go with that.
But there lies the rub. I don't believe anything or one created the planet.
>>
>>39640309
> they're inhuman
Immoral = subhuman. At least to me. I think we process the terms differently, since it's not quite as severe as you imagine.
>nor am I rude to them.
That''s a different question entirely. They have done wrong, and they deserve punishment.judgement for it, but I don't think cruelty is desirable or necessary. I wouldn't abuse anyone.
>I believe and value quite strongly decency, compassion and empathy.
Those things should never be given freely.
>>
>>39640356
>Those things should never be given freely.
I think that it is precisely giving them freely that makes them genuine. Buddha or Jesus, for example, gave them freely and that's what made it real compassion and empathy, rather than assumed.
>>
>>39637491
I'd certainly like to boldly go where no man has gone before. But it's far from essential - I wouldn't turn someone down just because she isn't a virgin.
>>
>>39640353
>There's also love and peace in the Qu'ran. All holy books have it somewhere, they just always have hatred.

Difference being that in the Quran, the hatred is far more common, especially for the time, and worse and worse later in the book, and in the Bible, it's less common and pretty usual for the time it was written, if anything it was better than the average thinking, and it got better and better the further in the Bible you go.

>But there lies the rub. I don't believe anything or one created the planet.

idk what to tell you then. I mean, you're clearly not happy with this, so I guess seek it out your own way?
>>
>>39640210
>Basically, when you die, an infinite amount of time passes, and due to the very nature of infinite time, an infinite amount of things happen
Doesn't imply every possible scenario is played out. Consider the fact that between 0-1 there are an infinite amount of real numbers. There's also an infinite amount of real numbers between 0-2. So even though there's infinite numbers between 0-1, there's still an infinite amount of numbers that set will never contain. If you give a monkey a typewriter and an infinite amount of time, it will eventually write Shakespeare. Doesn't mean it will necessarily happen if the universe is infinite.
>>
>>39640310
>ad populum
I'm not saying it's for the better, just that pre-marital sex has been common for a long time.
>>
>>39640426
Yeah, but we're not talking about a from beginning to end scenario. There is no beginning and there is no end.
>>
>>39640381
>Jesus
You've got to be kidding me.
Yeah, sure, referring to a group as the "synagogue of Satan" sure does that. I have no empathy whatsoever for the corrupted. Very few are wholly corrupted, however, so I just show reduced empathy.
>>39640436
It wouldn't be called out as a sin if it didn't happen.
We condemn things precisely because they are problems to be controlled.
>>
>>39640516
>Yeah, sure, referring to a group as the "synagogue of Satan" sure does that. I have no empathy whatsoever for the corrupted. Very few are wholly corrupted, however, so I just show reduced empathy.
So is it wrong for me to require compassion, empathy and decency in a partner?
>>
>>39640516
>>39640537
He/she has a point. You are to treat everyone with dignity and respect as a human. I mean, hell, Jesus ran around with Mary Magdalene, she wasn't exactly what you'd call "couth".
>>
>>39640537
No, not at all, but hating something that deserves to be hated in not incompatible with any of those things.
>>
>>39640553
Your specific way of "hating" is though. You specifically said you wouldn't see someone as a person to be talked to as a person if they weren't a virgin.
Also, side note, what's your stance on rape victims?
>>
Ashley was not a virgin and her end game was to take advantage of all her orbiters, probably with a patreon or an amazon wishlist or something similar.
>>
>>39640446
>Yeah, but we're not talking about a from beginning to end scenario
That's true, but how is it relevant? We're talking infinities. Infinity isn't a constant. Hence, 1+1 infinity=/=2 infinities, and infinite time=/=every possibility being actualized. To say that an infinite time passing implies there's a god is a complete non-sequitur. I might as well say that since an infinite time will pass after my death, this proves I will one day be reborn as Batman.

>>39640594
No shit.
>>
>>39640549
> she wasn't exactly what you'd call "couth"
Except that notion isn't to be found anywhere in the Bible.
I will, in personal interactions not related to a person's immorality, try my best to be courteous and agreeable. But when it comes to those areas where morality is required, you're damn right my judgement will be shown.
I can work on a project with a nonvirgin woman without a problem other than my own introversion. But if she were to ask me out? Then the gloves come off.
>>
>tfw your virginity was taken from you by a gang of immigrant youths when you were 13
>>
>>39637491
i just want a virgin gf because i would feel horrible thinking that at one point she let some other guy do what he wanted with her
>>
>>39640585
See>>39640620

As for rape victims, it isn't their fault (actual rape victims, not "I got drunk at a party, teehee" ones), although as a rule I would avoid them because rape would emotionally fuck them up. I said earlier ITT that if I was already in a committed (not sexual) relationship with a girl--that is, I would imagine myself marrying her--and she got raped, I would still feel obligated to stick with her.
>>
>>39640649
It is still not in line with how I view compassion and empathy. You may be "decent" and polite, but in my eyes you'd lack the other values I hold dear,
>>
>>39640688
It's a shame that you think sin should be respected, but I can't change how you feel.
>>
>>39640726
>It's a shame that you think sin should be respected, but I can't change how you feel.
Not respected, but I do believe humans should be viewed with compassion. Besides, I have no religion, so I'm a virgin by choice not some believe in "sin".
>>
>>39640751
I use sin interchangeably with wrong.

And I explained to you that a bad deed in one area won't affect my interactions with a person in other areas. Indeed, I could even admire them for it. Take most "great" European monarchs. Even those who cared about their people often had mistresses, which is wrong. I hate that about them.
No different with roasties. On a sexual/relational level, they are scum, but some can go on to do other things worthy of merit. This board is always focused on relationships, so you only see that dimension of judgement, and assume falsely that it applies to the person as a whole. I say they are scum through a particular lens.

So in effect, the only way to have 'compassion' in your sense of the word, by logical extension, is to overlook wrongdoings even when they are relevant. Which I will not do.
>>
I don't care if a girl is a virgin or not. I suppose both virgin and slutty is attractive in it's own way. If she's a virgin then it's cute as hell, if she's slutty then it's hot and kind of flattering that this girl who's had Chad cock would choose me
>>
>>39640751
>I have no religion
>I'm a virgin by choice
keep telling yourself that bud
I can guarantee you've never been in the position to turn down sex
>>
>>39640923
Absolutely degenerate.
>>39640963
That's a girl, you dumbass.
>>
>>39641001
>grill
>in virgin gf thread
>>
>>39641001
>Absolutely degenerate
Not really
>>
>>39638196
Didn't you realize that virginity doesn't really mean much once you aren't one?

Whats way worse than being a virgin and not having a girl, is being in a relationship with a girl you really truly love then when that ends, you both see other people.
Then filthy things you do to other girls are ruined because you cant help but think about it being done to the girl you love by other men.
>>
File: 1483538125153s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483538125153s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
i wanted to post something about latebloomers, taking eachother's virginity at the same time and share some life expirience with you guys who's questions i have an answer for, but it got hyjacked by a religious lunatic that thinks only christians has stil viring girls and boys among his other delisionned ideas..
i'll pass and wait untill i see a new tread about this topic without the lunatics and their proof of immaginary skydaddies and other fairytales
byebye and have a nice day all
>>
>>39637491
I put meh. it's a nice plus but not a requirement.
>>
>>39641854
i forgot something

what is this? lol
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39637491
In my mid 30s it's not important. I won't date women who spent their teens and 20s fucking anything with a pulse, but I don't care if a woman has fucked a few other guys she was in relationships with.
>>
you faggots are fuckingfaggots
>>
File: 1431763267303.jpg (7KB, 251x237px) Image search: [Google]
1431763267303.jpg
7KB, 251x237px
>>39637491
>tfw so many bad things happened in your life since Ashley J came and left that she doesn't even get you sad anymore
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.