[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lazy feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: lazy.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lazy.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
How lazy are you fellow robots?.
>>
File: 00010what.jpg (216KB, 1325x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00010what.jpg
216KB, 1325x1080px
>tfw too lazy to finish cleaning my room
>too lazy to go to sleep
>too lazy to play VR
What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>39637425
>>tfw too lazy to finish cleaning my room

I know that feel bro.
>>
>>39637459
Your thread got me to start, thanks.
>>
>>39637374
>TFW too lazy to live
I'm half-considering suiciding just because I'm too lazy to live. I have had many great opportunities present themselves before me, yet I declined all of them. Now my life is utterly dull and meaningless, but I don't have the willpower or motivation to make it into anything different. I suppose I'll see if things get better for no reason in the near future, and if not, I'll probably jump off a 22 story building.
>>
>>39637595
>>TFW too lazy to live

Same kinda just waiting to die now.
>>
>>39637595
>I'm half-considering suiciding just because I'm too lazy to live. I have had many great opportunities present themselves before me

Same here anon.
>>
>tfw fully accepted neet life.
>Tfw nothin but art, reading, and Vidya lifestyle
>Tell bitch mum I'm not taking out the trash or washing dishes and she deals with it
>Let my pet piss all over her room cuz I hate her
>Endless tendies and yummies after cummies
Plan on getting neetbux but don't know how. I'm ready to be cozy for the rest of my days
>>
I cleaned out the garbage in my room last night, cleaned up half my desk and started the dishes tonight.

/kinda lazy/
>>
>>39638063

Your situation is similar to mine anon i have been a hikki for over a decade but every time i try to pull out of it i always fall right back down the rabbit hole i now have accepted that i may die sometime next year i have fully given up.
>>
>>39638121
Embrace the cozy life friend. I put up with so much bullshit in life that I view this as a well deserved vacation.
>>
Lazy enough to do nothing all day and still feel permatired.
At the prime of my life might I add.
>>
>>39638296
>Lazy enough to do nothing all day and still feel permatired.
>At the prime of my life might I add.

Makes sense
>>
>>39638296
>TFW at the prime of my life but have no energy, time, or money
>>
>>39638461
>Tfw that meme is so true

I cant handle this feel.
>>
So lazy that I keep refreshing the same two threads instead of finding new threads
So lazy that I'm considering going to bed because I don't feel like doing anything even though I'm unemployed and have no current obligations
So lazy that I'll probably sleep more than 12 hours and lay awake in bed several hours before getting up to do nothing tomorrow

So lazy that even in my infinite boredom, there's a pile of dishes in the sink and all I would have to do to get rid of them is put them in the dishwasher, but I don't, and there they stand

So lazy that I haven't worn underwear in almost a week because all of mine is dirty.
>>
>>39637374
I live in a hotel room, I keep it pretty clean because I work 45+ hour weeks and it's much easier to keep a small space clean.

I'd post a picture because it's an independent small-town motel and not a cookie-cutter chain so it's kinda comfy, but I can't mobilepost photos. Maybe in a month or so I'll have a permanent place and bring my laptop up here.
>>
>>39638599

Im lazy i wear the same clothes for 4 days.
>>
>>39638614
>I live in a hotel room,

Are people allowed to even do that?.
>>
>>39638701
If you pay for long enough, I don't assume why not
>>
>>39638701
I've been here 2.5weeks, it's not permanent. But rentals in this town are hard to find for some reason, most of this motel is actually semi-long-term residents.

She actually likes me, funny enough, because I work for a living and always have plenty of money. A lot of the residents here are on gibsme's, and it's a nightmare to get those kinds of people to actually pay their rents.
>>
>>39638260

Thanks anon ill. try to i guess
>>
>>39638863

Interesting story anon.
>>
>>39639582
t-thanks, you too
originally speaking of course my man
>>
I am so lazy I think I'm going to die because of it. Like one day be like "fuck man what a drag!" and just go lay down somewhere and not get up.
>>
>>39639927

That may happen to me someday to anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.