[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESISTANCE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1498417013322.jpg (102KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498417013322.jpg
102KB, 590x395px
The last bastion of robotkind is still resisting the normalscum hordes.

>no women
>no trannies
>no unvirgins

Join now at https://discord[dott]gg/kFKHdn8 to bolster the resistance

>inb4 b-but muh discord is for normies

Normies use 4chan too, does that mean everyone on 4chan is a normie? Stop trying to find excuses to whine about. Don't be a cuck, join the resistance now.
>>
File: 1503421456685.png (612KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1503421456685.png
612KB, 808x805px
also no fags allowed,
>>
An original bump for the resistance
>>
>>39637018
>implying anyone wants to chat with you losers

This is why you're on r9k in the first place. We've taken over because y'all clearly are not meant to make it in this world and we don't want you to have a place to vent your thoughts and feelings because you're all literally useless lmao. Get a job Melvin
>>
Seriously, just go to wizardchan if it bothers you this much

Not even saying normiedom should be encouraged but if you can't deal with a few sex stories then there's literally a place for you
>>
>>39637923

Back to facebook, normo
>>
Another original bump for the resistance
>>
Another completely original bump
>>
I see you and your childish delusions of grandeur are back. That thread disapeared after I posted in it a few times, I really hope it didn't 404 man, that would have sucked.
Anyways, why not create your own website? I'm not pro normalfaggotry, but it's obvious with a little bit of website design you could create this faggotless utopia you desire.
>>
Seriously if I can, I would stay forever a virgin Grand Wizard with a chastity belt.
>>
>>39638813

Have you sought help for your obsession of this group yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 473x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 473x468px
>>39639283
No, not yet. I have only been posting on these threads for two days though. Not sure if that counts as obsession or not.
I'll probably miss a few days as well, I'm not always as free as I am today. I hope you understand.
>>
>>39639381

> I have only been posting on these threads for two days though

There is no need to lie anon
>>
>>39639381
I forgot to add, I probably won't join your Discord group either. My discord is pretty personal, and I don't want it muddled with a place where I will probably be banned anyways.
That's kind of weird though, I fufill all your categories, but you would still probably ban me. Why?
>>
>>39639434
It's true though. I'm sorry to say that I don't usually browse at this time but certain circumstances have dictated that this be the only time I can view this site.
>>
>>39639283
>obsession
Faggot OP you keep samefagging this shit thread. Have you sought out help? I jokingly posted a bait reply "discord is for normies" and you are crying about the reply.Only a normalfag would be so sensitive.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 1137x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1137x1079px
>OP abandons his own thread
Oh well. I guess this "resistance" thing crumbles apart when someone challenges it. Hopefully they stop shitting up this corpse of a website in the next few days.
>>
>>39637923
Kys niggerfag
>>
File: 63986678.png (169KB, 683x686px) Image search: [Google]
63986678.png
169KB, 683x686px
>>39637923
Too late normalfag, a lot of people already joined and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
Knock your "resistance" shit off, fag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.