[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are girls so bad at handjobs? seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

why are girls so bad at handjobs? seriously
>>
I want a girl to make my face look like his with a handjob
>>
>tfw parents jew cocked me
>tfw all women I get frisky with always try to jerk me off
>think they can just slide their hand up and down cock
>never think of using any lube

Dumb women
>>
>>39636527
they aren't used to it like men are so they don't have the stamina to do it correctly
t. someone who has received handjobs from men and women
>>
File: 4air4hyeu7kz.png (940KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
4air4hyeu7kz.png
940KB, 1024x682px
>>39636527
because you don't fucking react to anything and so we have no basic way of knowing what you enjoy and what you're just tolerating for the sake of pussy

fucking robots they're the worst
>>
two reasons:

1. do you remember when you first started jerking off and your arm would get tired really quickly? before you built up the muscles/endurance and you had to switch hands all the time? they obviously never built the stamina

2. female grip strength is laughable compared to men, 90% of untrained men have stronger grips than female professional weight lifters
>>
Because they don't have dicks!
They don't know how they work so they wouldn't get why it would feel good or anything or how!
>>
>>39636600

more like dumb parents, the women are just doing what comes naturally to humans
>>
>>39636637
Exactly this.
You know how many men are bad at getting girls off the first time? I'll tell you, all of them.
>>
>>39636613
i literally grabbed her hand and showed her exactly how to do it, where to apply pressure, to fondle my balls, etc. She managed to get it right for one minute and then just slipped back to her shitty method again. At least she kept fondling the balls but damn, almost zero learning progress.
>>
>>39636600
is this actually a problem for guys? i can jerk off without lube just fine and im cut
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HANDJOBS FEEL LIKE?
>>
>>39636698
real robots sit on their hand before masturbating
>>
>>39636698
its one single handjob in 23 years of life not robot tier? make me feel better about myself, please
>>
>>39636714
if you've managed to progress to the stage where a girl manages to rub your penis but you can't progress to sex you should honestly just kill yourself. Talk about a wasted opportunity!
>>
>>39636683

you may be able to orgasm but i wouldn't consider it "just fine" unless you got really lucky and kept a lot of skin

most cut guys jerking without lube can't put any stimulation on the head at all, it's all shaft action. I personally consider that a ruined orgasm.
>>
>>39636739
got nervous and when the time to smash pussy happened couldnt get hard

and the girl moved far away so i cant try again
>>
>>39636780
you are pathetic mate
>>
>>39636864
probably, i dont feel that bad about it honestly. 22 years without female contact, im surprised at how i did anyways.

It has happened to better men than me, and those are plenty.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.