[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A 14 y.o. foul mouthed ghetto wannabe girl with huge tits is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: 1504229954815.jpg (64KB, 597x595px) Image search: [Google]
1504229954815.jpg
64KB, 597x595px
A 14 y.o. foul mouthed ghetto wannabe girl with huge tits is a multi millionaire, and you're a broke ass wite boi. Where did your life for wrong?
>>
>>39636112
My little brother and sister like this girl. They like rap music and stuff. They apparently think she makes good rap music

Talking with my brother:
>Dude I love her she's so cute
>"She's retarded"
>No she's not she has tons of money now, she's way better than a lot of other rappers
>"That doesn't make her not stupid"
>She's not stupid, she's smarter than a lot of people

You can't reason with these idiots. Fuck life
>>
>>39636112
Who is this person you're talking about? Is it a new lottery winner or something?
>>
>>39636251
its that "cash me ouside how bow da" girl that all the normies love.

they don't make a trash compactor large enough, anon
>>
>>39636112
Why do you care so much lol
>>
>>39636230

just saying "she's retarded" or "she's stupid" is not really reasoning to be fair
>>
>>39636112
If most 14 year old, foul-mouthed, ghetto wannabe girls with huge tits were multi-millionaires, I'd ask myself where my life went wrong. They aren't, though: she's the one that's an outlier. So the question is where her life went right.
>>
>>39636112

I think it's cool that someone doing some dumb shit can become rich so quickly.

However, our society moves fast. She is going to have to keep up with us and stay relevant. I'm a 23 year old guy and idk half of the shit kids in high school listen to or like these days, but desu I'm not jealous at all even though I have $686k to my name.
>>
>>39636112
meme fame is a thing to behold. thankfully it's very fleeting.
>>
File: 1497460222075.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1497460222075.gif
137KB, 340x340px
I only like her because she pissed off the roasties.

>Typical teenage slut
>Make a few softcore shit
>Roasties get tit envy
>Roasties can't untie their flaps and let it go
>Roasties unknowingly make her famous with hate
>Now she's rich af
>>
>>39636112
i mean...id fuck it
>>
lol give it 5 years she will be some washed up celebrity smoking crack with no teeth
>>
>>39636348
Holy shit dude how did you get that much money? You'll be a millionaire in no time
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>39636346
Well said. She's actually a prime example on how goddamn unfair life can be.
>>
>>39636230
She's clearly not stupid though.
>>
>>39637404
Let's see. She's 14 and she looks 20. She's not done "growing." Her face has not entirely finished "developing" yet. When she looks like her mom in five years and that fat keeps piling up in places that suddenly aren't so cute, she may just be the one who decides life isn't fair.

I hope she's saving like all of her money.
>>
Im black and want to be her slave boy.
>>
where her life went right?

well, she is attractive. and she looks like she is in her mid 20's.

I can already guess the scenario. She goes to Hollywood, winds up in a backroom, with guys who tell her bla bla bla we can make you rich and famous,

she perks up, ohhh what do i have to do

and voila
>>
>>39636112
>multi millionaire
how do you know how much money she has faggot.
>>
>>39637976

currently worth about 200 grand, i would imagine whatever weird fame she has will evaporate within a year
>>
>>39637453
Why is she clearly not stupid?

Please explain it, show me evidence of any intelligence whatsoever

I'd say you're probably stupid which is why you have low standards
>>
>>39636112
Nigger music is really popular right now. If you want to become rich, just write rap music
>>
File: damn bruh.png (193KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
damn bruh.png
193KB, 300x300px
>>39636112
:/ i cant seem to speak to retards as effectively as she can
>>
>>39638550
Well for starters, she took what started as an embarrassing meme about herself from daytime television and turned it into a shit ton of money.

She's also quick enough to get a few adults pretty publicly butthurt at a 14-year-old girl. Speaking of which she's apparently interesting enough that you have something to be buttangry about.

But I know its hard for a sperg to comprehend there's more to verbal intelligence than grammar.
>>
>>39636230
Well I mean she's 14 with a garage full of cars and a giant house and you're 20 something sitting in your parents house callin her retard....

Being smart isn't about how many books you read and facts you know it's how much money you make and how many people you fuck and how cool you are
>>
>>39639183
No, other people created the memes about her then she got picked up by companies who use her to make money and she gets a cut, SHE didn't do anything.

>>39639232
>Being smart isn't about how many books you read and facts you know it's how much money you make and how many people you fuck and how cool you are
Yeah you're just wrong. That's just not what the word "smart" means, you're looking for maybe "business savvy"
>>
>>39639296
He's correct. The bitch is smart, not educated.
>>
>>39636503
Most will never believe it but I was heavily invested in Bitcoin.

Took a lot of that out when it was at it's peak ~$4900 and am now investing in Ripple, because I think the banks are going to need it and will find a way to ban Bitcoin.
>>
>>39639296
So is your endgame here 'smart, but no money' or 'not smart, but million monies'.

Because dis bitch you're calling dumb is holding many monies and you aren't.
>>
>>39639754
You /r9k/ users are pathetic brainlets

Money has nothing to do with intelligence. She is not intelligent, she's appealing to a particularly stupid subset of the population who in return are providing her with money through ad revenue and things like this

Nothing she has done requires intelligence. Anyone in a position of relative fame could capitalize on it in this way with the external help she has received

What does she know that I do not know? What knowledge does she have?

"She's rich, must be smart" quit your ridiculous American dream fallacies. She's a downright trailer trash moron and you're morons if you can't see this from a mile away

Please kys
>>
>>39639909
I bet you think people can be smart but lazy
>>
>>39640033
You're retarded, I'm a highly paid professional software engineer
>>
>>39636112
I wouldn't say anything went wrong with my life for me to end up in this position. I am facing the consequences of my own actions, this is how the world is supposed to work.

What you should question is where society went wrong that this girl is able to succeed not due to a lack of talent or intelligence but because of it.
>>
>>39639909
Money can be used to buy goods and services.
>>
>>39640080
How is that relevant, Mr. GENIUSMAN
>>
>>39636112
Dr. Phil put dis bitch on.
>>
>dr. phil
she's an actress lol, frankie muniz probably had 10x what she does at her age
>>
>>39640307
oh god, please don't turn this into another frankie muniz thread
>>
>>39636112
she's only 14? Why is this not legal? You know she's had some dicks already
>>
File: 1477707715131.gif (867KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1477707715131.gif
867KB, 245x184px
>>39640307
>>39640378
Story time

I used to live in Arizona and we lived near this expensive neighborhood where Frankie Muniz had a multimillion dollar house (not his primary house or anything just a spare house I guess)

He threw parties and some super tall but disgusting giraffe looking slut roastie went with her 20+ year old chad boyfriend (we were 16 or 17).

She told this story about how her Chad boyfriend fucked her on Frankie Muniz's trampoline. lol

Quite a disgusting roastie she'd get ass fucked by random black guys and always talk about how she's bored with her relationships. Unfortunately I had to sit near her in a couple classes for a few years and listen to her droning on about fucking garbage

I hope she's miserable now
>>
File: 1466600757039.jpg (48KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1466600757039.jpg
48KB, 500x639px
>>39639909
>What does she know that I do not know? What knowledge does she have?

The one thing you can't face anon, putting yourself out there and risking people thinking a fool of you.

But there you have it. She has intelligence AND the willingness to do that, and so she now sleeps on a bed of cash money. You on the other hand hug your shitty anime waifu pillow and cry yourself to sleep in your parents' basement, adamant that while you fail at life, at least you're 'truly intelligent'.

Well done.
>>
>>39640646
You know that she is just a puppet that actually intelligent adults use to make a profit. She is stupid, but whoever is telling her what to do know whatever the hell they are doing
>>
>>39636251

Dani Bregoli. She's a horrible 14 year old girl with tits as big as her head who hangs around with gangbangers 10 years older than her and posts it all on snapchat. She has a recording contract now.
>>
>>39640646
You guys are fucking insane

Are you all retarded?

What intelligence does she have?

She was on Dr. Phil once, said some retarded phrase, "cash me outside, how bow dat" which appeals to young idiots, turned into a meme, then she now does meet and greets apparently and gets ad revenue from some songs, and she has lots of money

Please justify your statement that this requires intelligence. I don't think you know what the word intelligent means at all, none of this is intelligence, it's at most good business sense to capitalize on an opportunity to get money from a bunch of equally stupid people as her

She is not intelligent, this isn't me jealous or anything, having money does not make you intelligent
>>
>>39640835

She looks really brainless in her snaps. 90% of them are just her lip synching in the car to the radio with a dead-eyed thousand cock stare.
>>
>>39640922
shes a meme flavour of the month celeb and will be forgotten in like two years same with the soundcloud rappers and meme music faggots

its how the world works now sadly.
>>
>>39636278
otherwise we would throw her in le trash right anon
>>
>>39636230
Are you twelve? I have no clue of who she is, but saying "shut up she's retarded" isn't a good way to defend your viewpoint.

>>39639232
>being smart is about how many people you fuck
Kek. You're just wrong, anon, gotta learn your meanings. You're using your definition of intelligence, don't make it sound like it's the accepted one.
>>
>>39636112
Didn't get lucky, to be a multi millionaire under 20 you have to get really lucky. Its not like anyone can actually control becoming some viral star. Most of the interviews with people that make money off of youtube mention how incredibly difficult it is to be successful since you have to have the right appeal without ever actually knowing what that is. Its not to denigrate the work that people do that help get their but life is a lot luck. I've always likened at it as its pure talent to get to the NBA, but what separates guy like Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, etc is hard work.
>>
>>39641626
>Are you twelve? I have no clue of who she is, but saying "shut up she's retarded" isn't a good way to defend your viewpoint.
Yeah I definitely posted the entire conversation

Definitely didn't redact my questioning of how convincing people to give her money indicates intelligence
>>
>>39636112
There are over 300 million people in the U.S.
The amount of millionaires in the U.S. is less than 99.9% of the population. You have to be retarded to act like that's normal. That's hardly any middle class, either people are poor, or extremely wealthy like multi millionaires or billionaires. There is not much in between middle/upper middle class is like the smallest minority possible.
>>
>>39636112
We live in an entertainment based society
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 334x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 334x205px
I'm going to bury the fucks who worship her day in and day out anyway. I don't give a fuck.
>>
her manager did good

imagine making millions off a simple fucking shitty meme
>>
>tfw will never be rebellious badly behaved 12 year old girl
>tfw will never go on national tv and threaten to fight people
>tfw will never become famous and let hollywood push a peado agender on the back of my new career
>tfw will never have an extremely public breakdown and eventually OD on heroin in the year 2013
>>
File: 1475818391453.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1475818391453.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>39643491
>2013
I am a useless faggot. I meant 2023. Please kill me.
>>
>>39642959
based edgy phoneposter
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.