[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i fell in love with the boy i catfished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Aileen Wuornos (039).jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Aileen Wuornos (039).jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>Be me
>Create a fake facebook
>Add a random cute guy who is a pro in overwatch
>Added him to boost my elo
>We start to talk a lot
>I fall in love with him
>He wants to come to my country to fuck me
>Im always using excuses for him to not come
>Hes done
>I catfish other guy and he finds out
>This other guy tells to the first one
>I end up embarassed and feel bad of myself
>Wait months and add him with my real facebook
>He says he doesent hate me but he cant belive in me anymore
>I send him "nudes" to attract him again
>He says im too hot to be real again
>I prove him im real in those pics
>He ignores me cause he has a new girl
>Im so fking sad bc we will never be a cute couple
>I will try whatever for him to like me again
>Its impossible tho
>>
>>39635522
why is "nudes" in "Quotations"
>>
>>39635562
I was not naked, only in underwear in a "sexy" pose.
>>
>>39635522
be my gf or leave this place forever
>>
File: hotei.jpg (74KB, 662x946px)
hotei.jpg
74KB, 662x946px
>>39635522
Sounds like you got KARMA'd
>>
>>39635578
And why is "Sexy" in "quotations"
>>
>>39635589
Yeah, i feel super embarassed about what i did, and i love him so much.... Its not really love, its like a lot of attraction.
>>39635598
Is that important?
>>
>>39635630
I think so, maybe.

I can't give you any real advice here because what you did is fucked up but I'm curious as to what you mean by ""sexy"".

And yeah you should probably give up
>>
>>39635669
pressuring boobs, touching ass. That stuff
>>
>>39635699
>pressuring boobs

You mean squeezing them together?

Why did you need to catfish if you're hot or whatever anyways? If I had to guess you might have some kind of strange mental disability- but that's just going off the fact you catfished to begin with, and write in this surreal, stiff way.
>>
>>39635724
Because i knew he was going to want nudes and that shit, so i used a fake profile. And im a bit insecure tho.
Anyways, i started this in a very "innocent" way, like, lets see where does this lead, and i ended up fucked.
>>
>>39635522
>>39635762
If you had to send nudes to attract him again, or you knew that he would want nudes in the first place just to talk to you again, then I would say that it's not really worth it.
But even more than that, it could also mean that you're just in love with what you think he is, and not what he actually is. These are obviously just assumptions, since I don't really know more about the situation, but I would advice you to ask yourself why are you so attracted to him in the first place.
>>
>>39636090
Yeah you are very right maybe, i have a "perfect image" of him when hes not even kind and never was to me. But its that i like him too freaking much.
>>
>>39636149
That could be the reason, yes.
Try to think about all the good things he's done and then about all of the times he's made you suffer.
My bet is that you'll find more bad things than good ones, specially certain things that are very defining in a person. With this you might be able to realize what kind of person he is, and maybe forget about him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.