[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First impression of my girlfriend /r9k/? Pic is her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 876.jpg (158KB, 852x852px) Image search: [Google]
876.jpg
158KB, 852x852px
First impression of my girlfriend /r9k/?

Pic is her
>>
5/10

decent I guess from what I can tell congrats faggot
>>
She's a whore. She's a whoooorrrreeee. IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW THAT GIRLS A FUCKING *WHORE*
>>
>>39634435
Those trees in the background look fine as fuck
>>
>>39634435
Looks ok, would fuck.
>>
Average girls are best girls. 8/10.
>>
i want to punch her in the jaw as hard as i can until i possibly fracture her mandible
i want to physically abuse your girlfriend and make sure she knows how insignificant she is as not only a woman but a human being
and finally i want to execute her isis style and send the video to you, her family, friends and colleagues
>>
>>39634435
ive seen her tumblr

3/10 saggy tits
>>
File: 1.jpg (95KB, 638x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95KB, 638x1072px
>my gf
Normo get out
>>
>>39634435
fake and gay
nice try anon
>>
i like a girl with glasses. i'm sure she is skinny also.
>>
>>39634581
>completely average girl
>might not be a whore
>think again
figures shes a whore with nudes and a tumblr

female genocide when
>>
Any pics of her covered in cum?
>>
>>39634435
>Posting picture of girlfriend on 4chan without her consent

But you're really a good guy at heart right OP?
>>
>>39634435
iain dont post pics of your gf
>>
She's pretty I'd marry a girl that looks like that
>>
She seems like an ideal gf

>tfw no gf to spend time with in the countryside enjoying leisurely walks
>>
>>39635078
>She seems like an ideal gf
Yea, my ideal gf doesn't post pics of herself online spread eagle showing her roast beef pussy to the world for likes. YMMV FAGGOT!
>>
>>39634435
She looks like the type that lusts after bbc, unless you have a bbc leave
>>
>>39635096
Uhh what? Sory am brainlet
>>
>>39635129
She's an online whore m8, not even a whore just a slut, posts nudes for attention and likes.
>>
>>39635143
Ohhh. Thats unfair cuz i had no idea
>>
>>39634435
Whore/10/ Probably pretends to like vidya.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.