[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the social hierarchy in your uni, school, or workplace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: frat.jpg (57KB, 720x322px) Image search: [Google]
frat.jpg
57KB, 720x322px
>STEM school
>60% white, 35% Asian, 4% Hispanic, 1% black
>65% male 35% female
>The only whites that aren't beta are in frats or sports
>Most sports kids have their own frat, there is a frat that wrestlers all join, a frat that lacrosse players all join
>All Asians are beta except for an extremely wreckless all Asian frat that got kicked out of an apartment complex for destroying stuff
>The rest of the whites and asians just do anime, video games, and schoolwork
>Sorority stacies and a few quiet wife tier qts are the only good looking women
>>
>Starbucks drive thru/cafe location
>28 or so employees
>8 employees, me included, are men
>rest is women
>two of the guys are gay as fuck, don't count
>had more blacks when I started, we're down to like 4 now
>people hate the manager, our 5 shift leaders are way better but the two black ones are unironically shit
>next most respected people are the barista trainers, myself and one other chick
>everyone else is just a barista but outside of 3 people they all suck shit
>best looking guy is a fag, which makes me the best looking white guy
>no good looking women at all except qt shift
>even she had a face I disliked at first and grew to love after spending enough time with it
>only other remotely hot person is a Viet thot
>roommate is cute but chubby, bad complexion, 30+ sexual partners
>all the new people suck and are hated by anyone that's been around longer than 6 months
>>
File: 1223.jpg (40KB, 510x436px) Image search: [Google]
1223.jpg
40KB, 510x436px
>>39633960
I hate when people post acronyms for their no name, shitty university. You don't go to fucking MIT, just spell it out.
>>
File: 0110.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
0110.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>39633960

>75% Caucasian
>20% Asian
>05% Arab/ Other

>65% Male
>35% Female

Half of Males are beta losers with no access to pussy because the gender ratio is skewed heavily.

>mfw I am one of them.
>>
File: 0419.gif (983KB, 323x224px) Image search: [Google]
0419.gif
983KB, 323x224px
>>39634297

STEM isn't an acronym you dumb fuck
>>
>>39634297
ODU is Old Dominion.

Learn your university anagrams nigger
>>
>>39633960
Med school:

>Top dawgs are scrub nurses, they'll fucking ruin your life
>Then attendings
>Then literally everyone else
>Then the competent students who never talk
>Gunners
>People who suck at this but are socializing (as if this was undergrad WTF? The fucking hug thing from middle school is happening among this crowd.)
>People who suck at this and don't socialize, probable future physician suicides

I like to think that I'm a competent student who never talks. It's that or I'm in the last category.
>>
>>39634373
I'm talking about ODU
>>
>>39634297
I think people going to the fucking university will know what it means anon
>>
File: 1504924575569.jpg (13KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
1504924575569.jpg
13KB, 188x268px
Not in college yet so here was my high school
>70% hispanic
>small numbers of blacks and a decent bit of whites to make up the rest
>the school has tech and art classes, but the students and staff pride themselves on their sports teams
>no seriously people's lives outside of school revolved almost entirely around school sports with relationships on the side
>A large manga and weak comic book section aside, finding people into "nerdy" hobbies were hard to find, maybe 30 or so people into anime and 3 into american comics out of 2500 people
>they were the only ones using the library to check out books and not play on computers so i guess it made sense
>Not much in the way of a social totem pole, either you were were sociable or you weren't as kids split into their cliques, and very few weren't (i was in the latter)
>everyone felt like they were on the same wavelength
>the cliques were pretty equal to each other and weren't divided much by grade, class or any clubs, but they were hard to get into if you're a transfer like i was
>basically the most normalfag high school experience imaginable
>>
>>39635440
TL;DR
I should probably enroll in college soon and stop being a neet, because it has to be better than high school
>>
>>39635440
I pity you forever anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.