[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff your family does that angers you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-21-05-35-53.png (572KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-21-05-35-53.png
572KB, 480x854px
>mom tells everyone I can't drive even tho I have my license
>Sis and bro defend our abusive parents like it's normal for them to make you bleed cuz they feel like it
>uncle's continue to have kids and pass them to dhr like they're a cold one with the boys
>Dad would rather treat any new gf he's with better than his own kids
>Family kills any pet I've ever gotten because they need to take anger out on something. (Rip pet turtles and dog, I'll always miss you)
>>
You need a family therapist, not an r9k thread
>>
>>39633762
I tried talking to a therapist when I first started getting my anxiety meds. She had a solo session with my mom and my mom lied to her like she does to everyone else in life. I see now why my dad left her
>>
>>39633822
you cant say its all their fault, you sound really stubborn and passive aggressive anon. be the positive person they dont want you to be, that is the largest rebellion you can make - happiness
>>
>>39633916
I'm not going to be around terrible human beings and ask myself "am I the problem" I've forgiven my dad and we have a better relationship. I can't blame my sis an bro because they have kinda moved on but they keep runnin back to the abuse and I warn them every time
I've done some thinking and have come to realize that my mom and much of her side of the family are selfish, abusive, terrible people that I don't want in my life anymore
>>
>>39633916
I take it day by day tho. Overall I'm on my way to being more happier overall feelsgoodman
>>
File: shitty image.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shitty image.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>I hate you you ruined my life
Thanks dad. This isn't some ironic form of humor. My dad actually said that to me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.