[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw a skelly thread and remembered that that is one of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: no more.jpg (77KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no more.jpg
77KB, 819x1024px
Just saw a skelly thread and remembered that that is one of the only really things I have fixed/succeeded in my life, I was 178cm/5'10' and weighted 56,8kg/125 pounds less than two years ago, now I am 181cm/6' and 71kg/157pounds. At least I would be considered slim/normal now. The other real things I have done is getting drivers license. What did you fix in your life?
>>
>>39631269
Keep it up
I got a job and I can pay my rent
>>
>>39631269
When did you decide to start really gaining weight, and how did you do it?
>>
>>39632123
I just decided one day that I don't want to be skelly anymore and started doing pushups and crunches (I think it was 3x10 pushups and 2x30 crunches) then I just worked my way up started doing 3 pullups, couple of chinups, squats and you always want to push yourself further, after every workout I ate atleast 40 g of proteins (eggs, fresh cheese, fish, chicken breasts,...) and always when you feel hungry you need to eat something, its slow but it works
>>
>>39631269
Good job anon, i'm proud of You.
>What did you fix in your life?
I also managed to gain some weight. Went from 52kg to 56kg at 172cm height, and it mostly went to my muscles. Pretty sweet.

>>39632432
>I think it was 3x10 pushups and 2x30 crunches
sounds good, but i think You should switch the 2x30 crunches to something more intensive. Sets at or under 10 reps seem to be the most effective.
>>
>>39631269
>tfw noodle arms no matter how much I work out
I can curl 50 pound dumbbells but my arms are still fucking NOODLES
>>
>started working out cuz skelly
>started at 125 now 140
>got drivers license
>got old vintage wagon
>starting dressing better
>still virgin but not kissless
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.