[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into bedroom >see this what you gonna do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>walk into bedroom
>see this

what you gonna do?
>>
>>39631177
spread her ass cheeks and inhale that ass musk then proceed to lick it
>>
>>39631177
Hey, that's Gata offical twerk. Didn't know she had a ass tattoo.
>>
>>39631177
>shitty star tattoos
spit on her and leave
>>
pour acid on its face
>>
vomit

and then vomit some more
>>
nothing because I'm engaged
>>
>>39631177
Ask her to give me the vodka bottle I left on the bed. The only reason I'm laying in bed is to get drunk and fall asleep.
>>
File: ancap.jpg (23KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
23KB, 547x402px
>>39631177
Kill the intruder
>>
Think she brap'd while getting those tats?
>>
>he wouldn't drown her
>he wouldn't pretend he was about to mount her but just put the pillow over her face until she stopped moving
>not taking a rope and choking her until the life leaves her body
>not brutally stabbing her
>not DDT'ing her until she's on the floor shaking and contorted and your elbows are bloody
>not shooting her in the head
>not pulling your assault rifle of choice out of the closet and emptying a couple of clips into her obnoxious body
>not kicking her out of your house
>not kicking her out of a moving vehicle
>not beating her until your knuckles are raw and bruised
FUCKING NORMIES AND ENABLERS GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD
>>
>who the fuck are you
>how the fuck did you get in my house
>>
>>39632058
Is there a way to call the police on posts like this? I mean actual law enforcement, not mods. I don't want someone like that roaming the streets.
>>
>>39632107
this, a random pantsless girl in my room would actually be pretty disconcerting.
>>
>>39632136
don't worry anon, he likely doesn't leave his room very often so i don't think hes up to much roaming.
>>
>>39632058
Ed G, you should neck yourself.

>>39632136
So should you faggot.
>>
Anybody else fantasize about having a woman or multiple women break into your house, then subduing them and raping them for like a couple of months?
>>
>>39631219
That's the only answer my friend.
>>
>>39631219
Good answer, but you did not include the critical step of removing her panties.
>>
>>39632058
Originally kek'd
I like you anon
>>
File: IMG_8044.jpg (14KB, 451x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8044.jpg
14KB, 451x390px
>>39631177
Rip off her clothes, impregnate her and then burn down the house
>>
>>39632136
Eat glass normalshit no one has to cater to you here lol
>>
>>39631177
cuddle with her and tuck her into bed, then make her breakfast in the morning

i wouldnt fuck because she probably has a disease
>>
Holy fuck I can't wait til Western society collapses and becomes like Brazil so all of these worthless no good whores can be brutally murdered and butchered like they so fucking deserve.
Fuck normalshit everywhere thats why you all die anyway lol
>>
>>39631177
Fucking nigger, what the hell are you doing in my house?
>>
>>39632256
Its one of my most prevalent fetishes.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.