[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy (Zombie) Apocalypse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: latest-1.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
With burgers being fucked by the hurricans I think its time to talk about the more comfy apocalypses that we robots use for our escapism. I hope our fellow american robots stay safe and don't get hurricaned.

Lets talk about our survival plans ( I can Post mine and rate yours if you like) or post other cool stuff.
>>
probably take over a key city and setup a new monarchy in the heart of the US , that is assuming the zombies are world war Z zombies and more of walking dead zombies, otherwise ill just off myself, what about you desu
>>
>>39630967
favorite ending would be EMP attack. i'd go off on my own until i get killed by another person or some group lets me join up. i'd love to be some kinda scavenger just exploring and urbexing
>>
>>39631585

If its fast Zombies I would off myself too. No way I would live in that Nightmare.

Otherwise:

>4chan factor

I would know about that shit a day or two before it hits the normie sphere. Then I would convince my Dad that shit is going to hit the fan.

>maxing out credit cards

I would buy a shitton of supplies with my Dad.

>Dad would fortify the house while I pick up the people I want to save

Pretty self explanatory. I hope I don't get fucking killed in that early stage but thats a risk I am willing to take.

>wait out the initial chaos

Other people are the most dangerous. We have discussed this and we would take the necessary precautions too make the house seem deserted so that looters aren't interested.

>After that its Survival Mode

Scavenging, trying to get Guns and medicine. My Uncle is a doctor so that base is covered. Trying to get guns immediately for the apocalypse is a Sure way to get fucked by criminals or arrested. My Dad might know the right people though. (Country has strict gun laws, we can have them but you need a reason and an expensive permit etc.)

>>39631642
EMP sounds uncomfy. I like modern technology too much.
>>
>>39631996
Little self bump
>>
File: lonely bot.png (614KB, 684x553px) Image search: [Google]
lonely bot.png
614KB, 684x553px
>>39630967

list of apocalypse from least to most komfy
>ebola
not komfy, but if you are super clean freak you might make it, good luck trying to find food with no blood on it though
>super volcano
no way to stop from inhaling dust and getting mesothelioma/lung cancer
>meteor
see volcano
>peak water/peak oil
most likely to happen, probably would end in nukes being used, so might be mad max tier
>weather
not so komfy, because it will eventually end,but at least you will probably make it through and be back on 4chan in no time
>robots/rogue AI
meh tier, kinda depends on how sophisticated the robots are
>ayy lamo
i guess we could fight them, would be bredy gud desu
>EMP
overall survivable if you arent a normie who craves social media attention or have a pace maker
>zombies
if you are an autistic gun lover you would probably be ok, just wacth out for faggot normies who want to act out the walking dead
>grey goo
yeay

that's about all i could think of at the moment, pic related robot waiting to be evacuated during recent hurricane
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.