[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

None of these reasons apply. Except my parents but fuck em.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1162.jpg (166KB, 540x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1162.jpg
166KB, 540x1086px
None of these reasons apply. Except my parents but fuck em.
>>
File: 1501517719412.jpg (13KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1501517719412.jpg
13KB, 424x394px
>>39630600
Same, don't have a dad, and I despise my mom. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I had been considering it anyway, tomorrow the Sherrifs department will be coming to evict me from an apartment i was suoposed to move out of 5 months ago, but theres no where else to live.
Guess it's time to say good bye, I'd like to say it's been fun, but it's been almost 30 years of living a nightmare.
>>
>>39630600
>being in romantic relationships and having a best friend that cares about you is normal for other people
Wow, I wonder how that feels like.

If I killed myself my parents would probably be sad for a while for realising they fucked up when raising me, but their life would improve greatly by not having a disappointment like me leeching off them. My 3 friends would wonder if it was their fault for a few days and then forget about me entirely and go hang out with the cooler friend they have - they already forget about me now, anyway. I think the only reason I haven't killed myself so far is that I would at least like my death to have some sort of impact where my life didn't, but I don't see that happening.
>>
>wahh i was a piece of shit to my friend or family member who killed themselves, now that they're dead I play the victim card so I don't have to deal with the crippling weight that I was partially responsible for driving them to suicide
>>
File: sch.png (128KB, 1230x784px) Image search: [Google]
sch.png
128KB, 1230x784px
>>39630600
>>39630821
>>39630897

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html
If You are Suicidal...

If you or someone you know is in immediate danger
because of thoughts of suicide

Please call 911 now

If you are not in the U.S., please call your local emergency number.

I believe God has a place for us in this world, for all of us, so try to find your meaning in life, whether it's for religion, for hobbies, for other people, try to find SOMETHING worth living for. I'd be sad to see you guys opt out tonight
>>
>>39630600
ya pretty disgusting when normies with good lives get angry over another person's choice
>>
>>39631023
Shut the fuck up you christfag
>>
>>39631023
>I'd be sad
and there it is
its always about you huh norman
>>
File: 1410719575312.png (267KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410719575312.png
267KB, 564x600px
>HOW DARE YOU BE SELFISH AND NOT THINK OF HOW MUCH HURT YOU'LL CAUSE US! WE CAN BE SELFISH BUT NOT YOU!!!!!!!
Normielogic.
>>
>and fuck romanticism of suicide

Fuck romanticism of life, imo.
Is death in a car crash any different then death by a noose? Is it the person they mourn, or is it their last act, or is it the cause of death?
It's so bizarre, how people are so captured and bound by the ideal funeral and passage of life. That it will all work out and be beautiful. That death is beautiful - unless you kill yourself, then it doesn't count for some reason.

I just can't fathom it.
>>
>>39631193
If you don't acclimate people to the idea that you can be selfish early on, they act like you're Hitler 2.0 when you are.

It threatens their social order. If you start putting yourself first you might improve, and then they might end up on the bottom instead.
>>
>>39630600
Suicide is such a boring way to die.
Why would you even go out of your way to kill yourself when you can just live instead?
>>
File: famplztoko.png (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
famplztoko.png
9KB, 300x300px
>>39631193
>the community equates to the entire universe in our petty mind
Truly normies can`t into logic at all.
>>
>>39631314
Why wouldn`t you want to take as many normies with you as possible,as well as argument why you`d want to do such an act to begin with?
>>
>>39631336
>killing yourself in a shootout.
Now there's a Chad way to die rather than hanging yourself or taking pills and being forgotten after a week.

I wonder why more people don't kill themself that way.
>>
>>39631285
>If you start putting yourself first you might improve, and then they might end up on the bottom instead.
Reminds me of when I started getting /fit/, people started being jealous as fuck. They would commonly say "I like you the way you were before" when the only difference is that I started lifting and running, so I'm much healthier. Me improving myself brought out their own insecurities.
>>
>>39631336
This is basically what I think too. In fact, thinking of shooting other people instead of myself makes the sadness go away.
>>
>>39631396
This

I am a 29 year old kissless virgin, and every day I fantasize about getting a flamethrower (legal in the US) and burning up a theater full of liberals, fags, feminists or atheists. I want to kill as many liberal shits as possible, and then die as a martyr when the cops finally gun me down.

The flamethrower in an enclosed space can easily net me hundreds of kills in a matter of seconds.

Either that, or I will rent a truck and mow down a gay pride parade or a a slutwalk
>>
>>39631601
Dude, please don't get flamethrowers banned.
>>
>>39631601
> I will rent a truck and mow down a gay pride parade or a a slutwalk
Just convert to Islam, then you can drive the Truck of Peace and people will cheer you on when you deliver your message of tolerance and love to the homosexuals.
>>
>>39630600
Literally no one reacts that way unless they're a bunch of attention seeking faggots. Throwing up on the side of the road? Seriously? I know it's a female on tumblr but come the fuck on.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.