[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long does normie sex last?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 83368.gif (14KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
83368.gif
14KB, 167x200px
how long does normie sex last?
>>
Realistically 10 minutes
>>
What part? Foreplay could last up to 20 mins if say 10 mins of her sucking your dick and 10 mins of eating her out. Then penetration is usually like 10 minutes til she cums and then an extra 5 to 10 mins of fucking for you til your nut busts
>>
File: 1502270671399.png (151KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1502270671399.png
151KB, 374x363px
>>39629764
>>39629722
Literally how do people make sex last 10 minutes or upwards? Surely the constant stimulation of the penis would inevitably make you ejaculate quite quickly?

I'm a virgin but if I start masturbating and continually go at my penis for minutes at a time without stopping, I will ejaculate within a minute or two. I can only have extended masturbation sessions if I deliberate stop and edge.

Is this not normal? Surely if your dick is CONSTANTLY going back and forth out of a vagina or a mouth then you will orgasm in a matter of minutes? Do normies just get desensitized to it?
>>
>>39629630
me
>fuck girl
>I don't feel so much pleasure because I'm more emotional because I'm more evolved than an ape
>I worry about the girl enjoying it so I make a better performance sacrificing my own pleasure
>can last all the time I want

normies
>yeah u dirty girl suck that cock :D
>finishes between 10 and 30 mins later
>>
>>39629630
As opposed to what though, virgin 1st timer sex?

Either way, I wouldn't know
>>
File: 1473095269871.jpg (28KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1473095269871.jpg
28KB, 500x381px
>>39629824
in the beginning i could last 30 min without a problem
but i guess i have developed feelings for my gf and i'm ejaculating after 5 mins of penetration, and that's certainly not good
>>
>>39629824
first time i did it i couldnt even cum.

at this point i can last as long as i want which is not how i ever expected it to be. i think something to do with the exercise makes it harder to cum than if you're just fapping. it's a lot faster if she's on top.
>>
>>39629630
Neurotypicals engage in coitus for a duration of three minutes to three hours. Sometimes they simply aim to expel semen as quickly as possible, or that they cannot maintain intercourse for more than a few minutes without ejaculating. On the other hand, those with keen control over their sphincters and abdominal muscles can 'pound the punanny' for hours, until they decide to stop and 'let the juice go loose.'
>>
>>39629630
I usually hear my neighbors moaning for like 2 or 3 minutes. So thats how much I imagine they last
>>
>>39629905
>fuck girl
>not a normie
pls fuck off
>>
>>39629630
I fucked a whore for 30 min
didn't cum and she said its over since its 30 minutes(it was the time limit we agreed). I went home and jacked off for 10 minutes and cum
>>
Coelho's book 11 minutes is named after the average duration of sex with a prostitute.
>>
I have to use my hand. Pussy can't get me over the edge
>>
>>39629824
normies don't actually PIV bone for 10+ minutes without stopping. They give her the dick, then change position or stimulation type after a few minutes, finger her or eat her out of something, then dick her down some more.
>>
>>39630629
You wish friendo. A good fuck might have 15 minutes of PIV. Especially if have to wear a condor.

That being said it shouldn't be much longer because after a while it stops being pleasurable.
>>
>>39630455
Years and years of busting nuts all over yourself has left you and I in the same boat. Except I've done it twice (with the same girl) and came nowhere close to climax.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.