[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

forced board culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: reeee.jpg (127KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
127KB, 550x550px
what is your opinion on r9k moderation? mods are always fags, but they make sense on boards that have a topic, so they can move offtopic threads, but r9k has no topic so why even have mods? the report button, filters/bots should be enough to get rid of illegal stuff and spam. to make matters worse the mods are obvious normalfags, they delete legit robot threads but rarely any of the lgbt/soc ones, clearly enforcing a leftist faggot board culture, which is against the spirit of a random board. i blame mods driving out robots and enabling /lgbtsoc/
>>
>r9k has no topic so why even have mods
False. /r9k/ is about generating original content with no spam.
Anything that is repetitive and unoriginal is a degeneration of /r9k/'s original vision.
Pepe, Wojak, and all generals should be banned from /r9k/.
>>
>>39629482
Faggot stop bitching and make good threads and faggot threads will lower.
>>
>>39630676
He's incapable of doing that.
>>
>>39630615
that's what the bot is for, the topic is still random, "original" random if you prefer so.
>>39630676
you wish, any good threads get pushed down as fast as your momma swallows cum with all those /lgbtsoc/ threads that get hundreds of replies, that is if they don't get deleted first.
>>39630721
i made plenty of good threads with up to 50 replies each but face it, this board has become so spammy with chat like replies, the "original content only" bot is clearly failing at his task and the mods are only making it worse. the only way to remove the spam is to counterspam, but the mods won't let us. normies would leave the board in a matter of days since they couldn't be arsed to make original content if the bot really worked.
>>
>>39631864
The bot does exactly what it says on the tin. The trouble is that the original r9k script was supposed to be just for IRC, so any included links or images would be subject to the algorithm.

You could do a similarity-based analysis, where anything that's 90% similar can't be said, but you'd start needing some very verbose posts.
>>
File: preppo.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
preppo.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>39631908
i'd say it's time to update the script then, because it has become pretty much useless. greentexts will always be unique so those won't have any problems, as for images, they should be unique anyway. concerning answers, the solution would be to simply reset the bot every month or so, that's enough time to drive all the rubbish away from this board that can't be arsed to be original in any way
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.