[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is 4chan finally going to do something about /r9k/'s issue?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: OUT.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
OUT.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
When is 4chan finally going to do something about /r9k/'s issue?
>>
>>39629345
Agreed OP

At first I didn't give a shit about the traps on here but they
keep making shitty attention seeking/bait posts just to
get as many (YOU)s as possible

I don't think we should kick them out however but
Trapposting should be moved to its own board
>>
>>39629403
They should at the very least be contained to one general thread.
>>
I'm a tranny what's goin on op
>>
File: cirno think.jpg (42KB, 363x207px) Image search: [Google]
cirno think.jpg
42KB, 363x207px
>hated by most everybody
>undeniably worse chances of finding a soulmate than ugly/deformed/mentally deficient people
>mtfs especially have almost no chance of becoming ceo of anything, let alone the fact it just makes having jobs harder
so why do we need to kick them out then? theyre literally the proto robot
>>
r9gay > racebait threads shitting up the board

the non normie queers and steers need a place to be robotic fags, so i say let them be. Race bait threads on the other hand add nothing to the board . except the same pictures, stupid arguments over and over again.
>>
>>39629698
This makes sense
t. Faggot
>>
I left for a month because this board was SATURATED with gay content. It's got a bit better now.
>>
>>39629922
this

i shouldn't have to follow a posting quota just because some youtube commenter doesn't like my shit
>>
>>39629922
>>39630070

I dont want to kick out all the traps here, some can be quite cute and funny

I'm talking about those cancerous "boipucci" posters that keep making shitty racebaiting threads that everyone falls for for some dumbass reason
>>
>>39630117
That's like one or two guys and I'm pretty sure they do it because neo-/pol/ wouldn't stop crapflooding their actual threads. If someone won't stop fucking with you, you annoy the shit out of them until they leave. That's the 4chan way, for better or worse.
>>
>>39629922
As said by an obvious tranny.
>>
>>39629922
they can do this shit on their own board but of course they won't because all lgbt people are attention whores so we have to suffer them on every single board
>>
>>39629922
>hated by most everybody
not in 2017
>>undeniably worse chances of finding a soulmate than ugly/deformed/mentally deficient people
because anyone that's not chad is deemed a chaser
>mtfs especially have almost no chance of becoming ceo of anything
that applies to literally everyone
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39629345
When it will do something about /r9k/'s /pol/ issue.
>>
>>39630422
Never. We're a garbage board. They move /pol/ threads here. They hate us and wish we were dead.
>>
>>39630195
not really, i just dont hate different people, it actually makes it easier to have friends surprisingly

>>39630281
>not in 2017
maybe if you go on tumblr, other than that you tell any guy youre a girl with a penis the best you can hope for is for them to drop you without too much berating
>because anyone that's not chad is deemed a chaser
i cant speak for this one because ive never even seen a trans person in a real life relationship, but the chaser thing is understandable; no trans person wants to be reminded theyre trans because it comes with a stigma of illegitimacy
>that applies to literally everyone
you know what i mean, its much more difficult when anyone who isnt educated on the idea sees you as some fantasized abomination of drag queen culture
>>
>>39630499
>maybe if you go on tumblr, other than that you tell any guy youre a girl with a penis the best you can hope for is for them to drop you without too much berating
move to a city
>but the chaser thing is understandable; no trans person wants to be reminded theyre trans because it comes with a stigma of illegitimacy
this is just whining about not finding the perfect guy. it's about as bad as those older girls complaining about there being no more "good men"
>its much more difficult when anyone who isnt educated on the idea sees you as some fantasized abomination of drag queen culture
they aren't wrong on that though.
>>
>>39630693
>move to a city
i am in the city, and i see and hear what people think about the topic. its becoming serious and is increasing in acceptance but its still far from favorable
>this is just whining about not finding the perfect guy. it's about as bad as those older girls complaining about there being no more "good men"
not really, chasers literally target trans peoples biggest insecurity, so your analogy kind of falls apart
>they aren't wrong on that though.
it doesnt matter whether or not theyre right, being a drag queen wouldnt disqualify you from a job even if trans girls were in the same boat
>>
Remember those Steam "Friends" Threads? Whenever one of them was up, avatarfags would crowd around there and leave the board alone. The moment they get purged on sight was when the entire board got infected with the "gay".

Not only did it spread everywhere, but Steam "Friends" Threads were revived under r9gay. So instead of avatarfags posting lewds and with a few playing games here and there, the epidemic changed all of them to being outright faggots.

Solution? Either the mods ban all faggots on sight, or let them be contained in their generals. Purging their generals alone will not solve anything. That would only make it worse.
>>
>>39631144
yeah let's do some more mass bans on an already dying site
let's further kill off all the other subcultures so that every board is "/pol/ with anime", "/pol/ with video games", and so on
let's brutally alienate all the smartfags and drive them into the arms of the commies, because of course that's what we're going to do, because we're a fucking psyop
>>
>>39630948
>its becoming serious and is increasing in acceptance but its still far from favorable
nobody is giving you shit for it though. you're accepted but not liked.
>chasers literally target trans peoples biggest insecurity, so your analogy kind of falls apart
that still leaves them wanted by somebody. that alone makes you not a robot.
>being a drag queen wouldnt disqualify you from a job even if trans girls were in the same boat
it absolutely would since not everybody wants that nonsense in their office. regardless, if you can't find a job in one place, you try somewhere else.
>>
>>39631223
>already dying site
4chan has been growing with new members every month, it might be dying, but not in terms of user count.
>let's further kill off all the other subcultures
That's why I suggested that generals be left alone, since mass bans are unlikely as hell.
>let's brutally alienate all the smartfags
Sorry, I don't actually understand what you meant there.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.