[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM TIRED OF 4CHAN IM TIRED OF BEING A KHV IM TIRED OF HAVING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: 1504923251199.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1504923251199.gif
112KB, 255x231px
IM TIRED OF 4CHAN IM TIRED OF BEING A KHV IM TIRED OF HAVING NO FRIENDS IM TIRED OF POLITICS IM TIRED OF UNI IM TIRED OF EVENTUALLY HAVING TO WAGE KEK IM TIRED OF GOING WEEKS WITHOUT TALKING TO ANYONE IM TIRED OF STAYING UP ALL NIGHT ON THE COMPUTER, MONTH AFTER MONTH, AND YEAR AFTER YEAR IM TIRED OF GETTING OLDER IM TIRED OF BEING WEAKLING SKINNY WRIST FAGGOT IM TIRED OF GF ASMR IM TIRED OF VIDYA IM TIRED OF ANIME IM TIRED OF SHITPOSTING IM TIRED NIGHTMARES IM TIRED OF GOING THROUGH THE DAY HOLDING BACK TEARS BUT KNOWING THAT I CANT CRY AND I WONT CRY, I HAVENT IN YEARS IM TIRED OF THE SAME TRAP/FEMBOT/NORMIEHATE/THATKID THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY THE PAST GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS IM TIRED OF MY FAMILY HATING ME IM TIRED OF BEING SO SELF CONSCIOUS IM TIRED OF BEING TOLD I HAVE POTENTIAL IM TIRED OF DREAMING OF LEAVING IT ALL BEHIND IM TIRED OF DREAMING OF JOINING THE FFL IM TIRED OF CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE BUT VERY WELL KNOWING I WONT GO THROUGH WITH IT
>>
File: dead inside just.jpg (418KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside just.jpg
418KB, 768x768px
>>39629158
welcome back, robro.
I see you too are tired of many things.
sadly it probably won't change, so let's just try to enjoy it for now.
>>
>>39629158
We are alone in this together anon so lets just enjoy it and have fun :D:D
>>
File: 1478021824196.jpg (182KB, 1200x870px) Image search: [Google]
1478021824196.jpg
182KB, 1200x870px
Just kill yourself bro ;)

orig origsafasfsa
>>
File: 1504922641192.jpg (72KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1504922641192.jpg
72KB, 640x482px
>>39629291
i literally fucking cant
ive been contemplating and dreaming about ever since i was 13 and 'they' diagnosed me and hopped me on meds
trust me i wouldve been gone long ago if i wasnt too pussy even just to research how to do it

>>39629248
>>39629269
i see, the ride never does end
but why did we get such shitty rides
>>
File: Train decapitation.jpg (193KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Train decapitation.jpg
193KB, 600x476px
>>39629498
I know, it's a bitch to overcome your survival instincts. You could try to get terribly drunk, then lay down your neck on the train tracks like in pic related, it should do the job.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.