[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women appreciation thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 9.jpg (222KB, 964x788px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
222KB, 964x788px
Women appreciation thread.Get comfy
>>
>>39626565
I wish I had a woman to beat every day. Like, just mercilessly hammer my fist and boot into her ugly fucking mug while she screams and cries.
>>
>>39626565
my grandma is cool, she always cooks dope food and she knows a lot about geology.
>>
>>39626772
post women getting beat webms and gif
>>
File: 684641321.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
684641321.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
Oh boy, where to start?
>>
>>39626565
My aunt was airforce, taught me how to shoot, clean a gun, all that good shit because I didn't have a dad to do that.

Grandma taught me to drive, and taught me most of what I know in the kitchen, including old family recipes, especially for banana bread.

My other aunt is a witch, she's teaching me everything she knows, we're currently on crystals right now.

My mom is a useless cunt and my desire to not end up like her just scored me a $25/hr job in a cushie office.
>>
File: 1490906783359.jpg (389KB, 432x3894px) Image search: [Google]
1490906783359.jpg
389KB, 432x3894px
women are right
>>
>>39626565
A good woman is a submissive woman
>>
fembot here , but a girls genuine smile can never really be forgotten, there motherly instincts make you feel safe when they hold you. smelling her perfume, and petting her soft long hair. waking up to her calmly sleeping next to you. women are truly wonderful.. i love them, i really do.
>>
>>39627275
It's not true and you know it my dear.
>>
>>39627275
There are no fembots but I wish I knew that feeling you describe.
>>
>>39626941
what are they right about?
>>
>>39627275
Yeah, especially when there's blood pouring from their mouth. The last time a girl smiled at me, I punched her square in rhe face. I hope she fears men forever, and can never live a full life.
>>
>>39627275
Saying women have "motherly instincts" is pretty sexist and discriminates against transwomen and probably pisses off feminists.
>>
>tfw no tall girl gf
>>
>>39626941
that's fucking gay anon, and you should feel ashamed for posting that.
>>
>>39627275
> there motherly instincts make you feel safe when they hold you
Last time a girl did that she handcuffed me, blueballed the shit out of me then dumped my ass the next week
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.