[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Lonely Feels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1473601666684.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1473601666684.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
We can all agree feeling lonely is one of the worst feelings, right?
>>
I would agree with you but I'm currently dealing with food poisoning and this is much worse
>>
>>39625515
But food poisoning is only temporary
While Loneliness is forever
>>
>>39625459
What's your discord? Wanna be my girlfriend?
>>
>>39625622
No here is a girl anon...
>>
>>39625771
Girlfriend(male) anon. You might be a cute boy.
>>
In intensity, having your heart broken by someone you were in a relationship with and loved far more than they did is far far worse.

It might be temporary, but it lead me into 3 months of a maddening storm of every possible emotion you can feel going from unexplainable ecstacy to the deepest of rage. I can tell you as someone who grew up in a violent househood that I have never cried more passionately than in the last 3 months.

In fact, it ended up making me miss loneliness. Now I'm alone and I no longer feel tfwnogf. This experience was so over-saturating that I no longer feel like loneliness is so bad.
>>
>>39626393
Because you haven't been alone all your life. You actually had a relationship so you expierence a bit of happiness while the rest of us have never expierence happiness to begin with
>>
>>39626451

Ohh I know loneliness, trust me.

How old are you? I'm pretty sure you are not on your death bed. You have time ahead of yourself to find happiness.
>>
I don't mind loneliness. Boredom is the worst feeling.
>>
File: 1493822234365.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493822234365.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>39625459
>Severe Schizoid PD
>Never feels lonely, or other emotions for that matter
Y-y-yeah, s-sure. T-t-otally.
>>
>>39626553
>schizoid
I love this feel. Feeling like shit because of something that you can't control, another person, has to be shit.
>>
>>39626485
I'm 25 and been alone all my life.
>>
>when your mom asks if you're lonely or depressed and you laugh and say no
>>
>>39627760
>tfw you tell your mom and sister you are depressed at the lunch table
>mom laughs and says what do you have to be depressed all you do is play video games in your room all day
>>
>>39627803
But she's right you know.
>>
>>39627832
I play video games for escapism from my depression
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.