[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

File: 1491154604883.jpg (51KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
1491154604883.jpg
51KB, 800x638px
Who's high as fuck right now? Who's gonna get high today?
>>
>>39623534
Skipped a mandatory orientation for an online class. Might take some kolonopin in a little bit.
>>
>>39623534
I'm gonna. I've got 2 grams of weed and 2 grams of hash, I'll mix them and smoke them in joints and bowls.

This is genuinely supposed to be my last day. I have been a chronic smoker for 6 months now (high all day long, usually starting 10 minutes after I wake up), and I feel that this fun time is over. I can keep smoking weed, be content and accomplish nothing in life, or I can drop it, be more stressed and tired and have full access to my potential.
>>
>>39623534
tfw only have a tiny nugget left to last me all weekend and some codine fk man
>>
I quit my job so I can't afford weed

I mean well technically I could buy more but it would be a VERY poor financial decision and I'm gonna have to pass a drug test eventually for a new job if I can't make enough money selling muh vidya games and flipping random shit to survive.
>>
File: papai holy crackers.png (105KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
papai holy crackers.png
105KB, 256x256px
So I started doing weed, after saying to myself that I might as well experiment with drugs if I'm going to eventually kill myself anyway
and it is just fantastic
video games and anime are fun again.
>>
File: 1495704611311.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495704611311.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
I talked to a girl last night when i was high as fuck. She gave me her number. She's cute but I could only talk to her because I was high as fuck. When I'm sober I don't know how to interact with other people. I see her everyday on the bus station and I will se her again Monday. I need my weed for Monday, so I won't smoke it now.
>>
Do you ever think maybe weed isn't making you less bored, it's just making you more okay with being bored? Not always, I mean. I know sometimes it's a different mindscape. That's always interesting in itself. Sometimes, though... Sometimes it's not different from having my usual mind with less drive. No use in that. If I could find a magic terpene mix that made it never happen, I'd use it. Maybe someday someone will hawk a designer drug on the market optimized to capitalize on the cultural legacy of cannabis with "same but better" effects.

>>39623592
>selling muh vidya games
You mean you're selling your collection of old games, or do you mean you're chasing an indiedev dream?
>>
I'm a NEET, but I'll probably end up getting a job for the sole purpose of having money to spend on more weed.
>>
>>39623641
I'm selling my collection

I didn't save any money (worked 10 years too, yes I'm retarded) but I sure do have around 9,000 dollars worth of video games I've accumulated over the years from thrift stores and flea markets. Some of that stuff has appreciated in value nicely, especially when I only paid a few bucks for it years ago.
>>
>>39623633
I work to buy drugs and food and to pay the internet.
>>
I've got a little weed left and I'm gonna smoke the last of it today and then take a break. Tolerance is way too high and it makes me spend way too much time F5ing 4chan and staring at Twitch
>>
>>39623534
Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME? It's nearly 10am, OF COURSE I'm in a fucking high ass condition! What did you think this was, boombadoop? Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! Holy fuck anon...
>>39623570
Nah fuck that smoke weed and jack off.
>>39623597
Life is fun. I actually found a place that sells little pots of Pink Polar Bear Express no bake cookie dough. I just put a little on my finger like I'm politely tasting a frosted cake and it relieves my anxiety and back pain and I don't even feel like it gets me high. Thank God for medical marijuana.
>>39623641
At this point in my life I won't squander the opportunity I have to stay NEET and not worry about the future.
>>39623734
I have a red SNES Doom.
>>39624148
If I won the lottery I would pay drug dealers to offer discounts to people on SNAP. Nobody should have to struggle.
>>
>>39623534
im high as fuck

gonna smoke my last 2 bowls then go get some more weed, probably smoke a joint at my dealers house

then when i come back, im gonna smoke some more weed
>>
>>39624266
I'm worried about you anon, don't overdose
>>
>>39624277
>weed
>overdose

no such thing
>>
havent slept in 3 or 4 days, smoked some weed.

seeing all these little things flying around, i cant even focus my eyes on them. the walls are moving, bit similar to acid in that way but not as intense. man my eyes are red as fuck
>>
>>39624266
Yeah, weed is dangerous bro watch out.
>>
>>39624386
Congrats you're losing your mind

Try to sleep for fucks sake
>>
>>39623534
I am and I shouldn't be as i'm on psych meds.
but hey who am i to disagree with myself
>>
>vaping ABV (ran out of weed)
>playing VR games
>wearing adult diapers
>irma stream on in background
Who /comfy/ here?
>>
>>39624360
>he havent injected a whole marijuana
>>
File: IMG_2269.jpg (31KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2269.jpg
31KB, 227x222px
>smoke too much
>make promise to quit
>don't smoke for two years
>one day a friend hand me a joint and I don't turn it down
>start smoking every weekend
>store up a big stash
>"ok, I only smoke when I have a bad day"
>start having bad days
>every day something bad happen and I roll one
>buy more
Now I smoke weed everyday. But it's not such a big deal. It's not like I'm doing heroin.
>>
File: smurf house.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smurf house.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
I've had mostly only bad or meh tier experiences with weed. Apparently because it helps connect with the subconscious mind and I'm a fucked up person with lots of repressed shit. I haven't cried in years and I'm a very jaded/numb person.

That's why I'm trying to get into hallucinogens and/or dissociatives to fix myself in that regard. I don't care if they make me feel bad or good, as long as they make me feel something.

Anyone has experience and/or tips for that?
>>
>>39624616
The extent of my experience with psychs is one small dose of mushrooms, and my only advice is to start small because even a ~2g trip was really something.
>>
>almost 11
>still waiting for my guy to get off work
i'm getting back into smoking weed, i hadn't smoked for almost 4 years but now shit's basically legal i can get great stuff for cheap.
might pick up a pint of rum, just to make my day even better
>>
File: plz.jpg (45KB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
plz.jpg
45KB, 696x532px
i haven't been sober besides when i wake up in like 4 months, does that count, because it might not be considered "getting high" at this point

kill me bros it hurts to live
>>
>>39624689
What's the trip on a small dose like?
>>
>>39624616
Benzo analogues senpai
legal if you're in burgerland
>>
>>39624746
>tfw you smoked so much weed constantly that being sober is like a new high
>>
>>39624616
i dosed 1.5 tabs of actual, tested LSD (150~ug tabs) twice about 2 years ago

my immediate results were that i thought about things a lot differently and made connections where i'd never made them before. this slowly helped me pull myself out of a massive depressive/suicidal rut, although it can be very destructive as well. if you go into a trip in the right mindset, knowing you'll be safe from harm, and in a comfy setting with lots of time to yourself, you'll be fine.

i've heard the same thing about mushrooms, which is why i'm giving an LSD testimonial. i've even heard better things in terms of the therapeutic effects from friends with similar issues, but i think the ultimate maneuver for that is LSD microdosing or pure mdma (actual potentially the best PTSD/depression/etc cure if testing goes like most people think it will)
>>
>>39624782
i might actually be there too, should i stop smoking for 8 hours (literally have not done this while awake in months) and see what happens bros
>>
>>39624747
It's hard to explain. I remember this rising premonition like something amazing or profound was about to happen, and the world slowly became bizarre and colorful and I felt childlike like I was seeing everything for the first time. Rooms and places I was familiar with took on more character and personality. I specifically remember staring at a snow shovel hanging on the wall in the garage and like, respecting it as a piece of humankind's handiwork or some shit. Also smoked a fair bit of weed and remember looking at the cherry and it seeming to take up most of my field of vision in vivid detail.

Even this small dose was enough to make me pass out for some reason, and I remember waking up in the bathroom confused as hell. I don't know why this happened and it may well not happen for you. I didn't have enough drug in me for it to turn into a real bad trip, but it bummed and weirded me out for the rest of the time.

I guess the downside is that if you want to use psychedelics to have some sort of revelation or self-improvement, the real effect of this dosage was mostly to have me gawking at shit like an idiot. But I would definitely want to find my feet with a small dose before I went heavier.
I should mention this was also almost ten years ago so I'm not exactly fresh here. I didn't hate the experience, but another opportunity hasn't arisen on its own, and I guess I didn't like it enough to want to seek it out again.
>>
>>39624787
People on /r9k/ like to think LSD cures depression magically, but it's exactly like you said. It takes lots of time and it's a slow progression.
>>
>>39624914
I though I took a small dose once but it got way too strong and I got nothing from it. I got scared and bad memories flashed through my head. I told myself over and over it was a small dose and soon would be over. I still got the the well known "you will feel like your about to die but you wont" phase. It felt more like a sickness than a high.
>>
Not me, I'm trying to stay sober from alcohol and cocaine, good high for you lads
>>
>>39624989
The whole thing is weird and scary, but part of me thinks that anyone who's interested in altering their consciousness should (carefully) give it a try
>>
File: smurfhouse2.jpg (194KB, 866x1390px) Image search: [Google]
smurfhouse2.jpg
194KB, 866x1390px
>>39624689
Yes, I've heard shrooms must be started with small doses. Even more if it's those of the image I've posted, currently hunting for some in the nearby forests. My primary intent was to microdose with a very occasional higher dose trip.

Do you actually see vivid colors and weird hallucinations like in most psychedelic images at high doses or is that all just a meme?
>>39624764
I don't think I'm gonna go for pharmaceutic stuff because it's generally costly and I dislike the idea of getting highs from processed chemicals, specially from addictive ones. The one exception I wanna try one day is modafinil, which I have heard wonders of and it isn't really addictive either. But again, it's costly.

What do benzos do? There's so many people recommending them here.
>>39624787
LSD is one of the main things I wanted to try to "fix myself", and I have read a lot on therapy with that, neurology and how the brain works, and I already think I know what would I do if I had a reliable source of it, but as I said above I don't want to try chemical stuff because since it's illegal I'd have trouble getting a legit provider, even more one that gives me the exact microdoses and not big trip ones. I'm on the quest to "re-program" myself using this sort of substances and that's what I'll be doing. I'll go for shrooms for that reason, but yes, your testimonial is pretty useful in that regard, thank you.
>>
File: 1502568726508.jpg (146KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502568726508.jpg
146KB, 900x900px
>>39623534
I have been using weed and adderall to grind at guitar and I'm starting to really get it. I know where the notes all are thanks to octaves and I've been playing Aerosmith and the Black Sabbath to get gud. I'm learning modes and figuring out how to use and end on my root notes.
>mfw GEETARing all over scrubs
>>
>>39624616
>I'm a fucked up person with lots of repressed shit
>That's why I'm trying to get into hallucinogens
Don't do this.
>>
>>39625022
>Do you actually see vivid colors and weird hallucinations like in most psychedelic images at high doses or is that all just a meme?
I had some visual distortion with supernaturally vivid colors and an effect where objects' features would "pop." Here's the best explanation I can come up with, you know those chain restaurants with gimmicky shit all decorating the walls? It felt like normal rooms were loaded with that much detail. But it just arose from stuff that was actually there. (Disregard how garish those restaurants are, I'm just talking about visual "stuff")

So considering I had that much of an effect on a small dose, I definitely believe that a serious dose could produce crazy psychedelic visuals.
>>
>>39625074
Is it just me or is original DOOM going through a small resurgence?
>>
File: 1503748851931.jpg (72KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1503748851931.jpg
72KB, 400x397px
>>39625162
Absolutely we live in a time where we can heavily mod it. Have you seen some of those DOOM mods they're crazy.
>>
File: expanding brain.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
expanding brain.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>39625151
>So considering I had that much of an effect on a small dose, I definitely believe that a serious dose could produce crazy psychedelic visuals.
That's what I was thinking too. The only psychedelic I've tried was Salvia and I had a similar experience as you describe. I want to have the slight and subtle effects for personal experimentation, not to put my brain in overdrive mode.
>>
>>39625022
>Do you actually see vivid colors and weird hallucinations like in most psychedelic images at high doses or is that all just a meme?
Imagine the colors you see now are like low standard definition. When i dropped for the first time, it was like everything was in 4k resolution.
The closest I got to full hallucinations were distortions, like seeing people from far away and thinking they had on costumes or shit like that
>>
>>39623534
do you enjoy getting high alone tho? I have weed at home but havent smoked in over a year, I get weirdly sad everytime and super anxious :c
>>
Been smoking regularly for the longest time now and I legit can't roll joints.

I used this guide on how to do it with a credit card and I completely bungled it and it fucking exploded everywhere. Goddammit, I just want to smoke in public without obvious marijuana paraphernalia
>>
>>39625422
Get some dabs and a pen d00d
>>
>>39625422
Have you tried blunts? I learned how to roll those first and I think they're easier, they give you a little more support and rigidity than a super-thin little piece of paper. The technique is basically the same (except you'll want to roll a crutch into your joints to stop the mouthpiece from getting soggy/clogged)
>>
>>39623534
Just took a fat rip from my bong. Waiting on my roomie to wake up and help me move my couch out to my car. I'm moving into my moms until the fifteenth or so, then I get my own place
>>
File: 1502239126464.png (171KB, 308x244px) Image search: [Google]
1502239126464.png
171KB, 308x244px
>might get pissed test for current job or have to find new job since company is always on fucking fire
>gain a bunch of weight from alcohol every night just to escape to a different state of mind
>quitting drinking by myself
>WISH I COULD JUST FUCKING GET HIGH INSTEAD
AAAAAAAAAAA
I CAN GO INTO WORK EVERY DAY STILL FUCKING PLASTERED FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE BUT GOD FUCKING FORBID IF I SMOKE A PIPE AND GO TO SLEEP EARLY
>>
>eat cbd edible
>stand up straighter
>talk at an audible volume
>able to look people in the eye
>suddenly aware that i'm hungry
>clean bathroom
>clean dishes
>go for a walk to exercise

is tolerance going to be a problem or did i just find the secret to unfucking myself?
>>
File: raw.jpg (29KB, 498x208px) Image search: [Google]
raw.jpg
29KB, 498x208px
>>39625422
I had the same issue, I can't roll a joint to save my life.
I started buying these pre-rolled raw ones at convenience stores/head shops and have never stressed since. They come pre-rolled, you just sprinkle your weed into the cone and pack it down periodically with the little cardboard poker they provide in the box.
Twist the end of the joint to seal it, and you have a perfect-looking joint. It's nice too because you can smoke them in public without it obviously being a busted wrinkled joint.
Enjoy.
>>
>>39625616
Tolerance does become a factor but it's not as bad as almost any other drug in that regard. If you take the smallest dose you find effective and perhaps take occasional days off, it should help you out.
>>
>>39625647
that's really encouraging. thanks, anon.
>>
>>39623534
Nigga I'm flying off this Italian roast, bout to take anotha hit, WEW. Man, this shit got me fucked up but I might make another pot. Lord help me.
>>
>>39623534
I fucking wish. I had this edible oil (1000 mg in a syringe) and I blew through it in less than a month. I'm usually pretty conservative with my weed usage but this stuff was different. Gonna be awhile before I can get weed again. Stuck with drinking for now.
>>
>>39625629
OH sweet, thanks for the rec man.
>>
>>39625359
>When i dropped for the first time, it was like everything was in 4k resolution.
I have gotten something similar to this once by smoking weed. I was with a friend walking in nature along a path with lots of flowers and beautiful stuff. We were both stunned.

It also happened me once through meditation, and the perk was that it lasted for two or three days before it began to wane off.
>>
File: 1504971403787.jpg (82KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1504971403787.jpg
82KB, 1024x683px
>huhu dude toke up lol ull be waaay happier bro
>yeh it costs money, yeh its not good for your lungs, yeh its addicting, yeh it ruins any productivity and motivation and ye it makes you insufferable but it's fun!!!
Sort yourself out
This is something 30 years from now you'll look back on and regret
The nihilism of today will wear off and your argument of
>Well i dont care i hope im dead by then
Will be gone
Everyday you tell yourself your life hasnt started yet, but itll occur to you your last moment alive the chances you missed, and that you never truly lived, you were merely a slave to synthetic dopamine
>>
>tfw no one in my area sells edibles

I have some bitchass lungs that can't take smoking weed.
Besides, I like how strong and longer lasting edible high is.
>>
>>39627829
Haha loser. Sounds like you could usa a joint, it might loosen your tight ass up lol XD
>>
maybe i'll smoke later, I don't know. Rolled a blunt two days ago that I didn't smoke, from weed that I bought like 6 months ago.
I can take it or leave it at this point, I don't really care for weed anymore. Wish it was still fun like when I started years ago. Now I just tend to get anxiety and paranoia more.
>>
>>39628302
You joke but I've got a pal that went from a normal guy, tried a bit of pot, and months later it's literally his whole life
Every chat we have is short and he's high
We talked about it once a while ago
He said, and I quote, "I don't know how anyone can be happy without being high"
He meant it entirely seriously
The dlusion floored me
Guys wasting away with a shitty mcjob, using all his cash for weed, no motivation to do anything, and he may say he's happy but you can just see through that barrier into the depressed emptiness he's rotting away in
>>
>>39627829
Fuck you. There is literally nothing worth working for. In life there are winners and losers. I'm a fucking loser, end of. My life ended ten years ago.
So I can either get work done, be an adult, and use pot when I get home from work; or I can be miserable and kill myself. Life sucks-- weed doesn't.
>>
>>39628388
Yeah I know a guy who tried weed at a party once and was hit by a bus three years later.
>>
>>39628411
Whoa you btfo me xDDD upvoted! i love weed bro
>>
>>39628400
>In life there are winners and losers. I'm a fucking loser, end of.

Once I accepted this, my life became a lot better.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.