[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon and accutane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: mzbxg.jpg (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
mzbxg.jpg
20KB, 480x640px
any anon here tried acutane
i'm gonna start taking it in Monday
but i'm worried what will happen
does it make my acne worse at the start
also what about depression i'm already mentally ill
tell me your experience with accutane (curacne)
>>
>>39623528
i've done a blood test(kidney) or whatever they call it in en*lish
so i won't have any serious effect
i'm talking about depression
>>
>>39623394
Do it. acne is a curse. Life already sucks enough
>>
Got it when i was a child for bad back acne. Was on it for 6-12 months really dont remember was a while ago.

Only bad thing i remember was my lower lip got this gap in the middle. Almost like a cut or something, it stayed for some 2 years after cutting treatment, but it was whatever i was 13 so didnt matter much. No permanent shit and idk if the gradual loss of acne was natural or affected by this, for me, but good luck

Didnt make a noticeable difference, back (and face) acne just disappeared a few years later.
>>
File: 1502578926548.jpg (227KB, 610x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1502578926548.jpg
227KB, 610x1082px
>>39623394
I took it when I was around 13 to get rid of my oily face, just expect your skin to get way dried out so I'd recommend getting a deep moisturizer with a good chapstick also if your not already on medication for your depression get some as accutane will only increase that.
>>
>>39623394
doesn't acutane make you infertile
>>
>jeapordizing your mental health for vanity
>>
enjoy your depression lol.
>>
>>39623394
anon you can fix your acne by simply sleeping on a clean DIFFERENT towel each night. got rid fo my acne in a week literally
>>
>>39623394
I did accutane. It cleared my pores but actually made my skin worse. All the crap that was below the surface came up in one go, and it scarred my skin awfully.

Now my only option is surgery, I have severe ice pick scarring.

Ive since ben drinking 6 litres of water a day, been supplementing with 100mg of zinc, 2000mg of borage oil, which contains 500mg of GLA and omega 6/9. I also take 500mg of magnesium citrate. Green tea extract. 80g of glucamine and 20g of creatine a day. I take 100000mg of vitamin d3 a dat.I also top it up with a multivitamin just to make sure im hitting all the bases.

At the moment my skin has a nice healthy glow, and I recommend everyone to do what Im doing.
>>
Apply products for your face (especially lips) because it will get very dry.
Accutane is a good solution. I didn't have side effects while taking it.
>>
File: claravis.png (342KB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
claravis.png
342KB, 412x600px
>>39623394
Fellow acutane (Claracis) user here. I'm in my last month of treatment and the results are incredible. In my opinion, results vary from person to person.
In my case, I had an extremely oily face so my face or lips never got extremely dry. I had heard about acne getting worse during the first month, but in my case it never happened. I never had depression problems or other serious GI side effects.
If your face isn't oily, I think you'll have a tough time with cracked lips/skin, but I think the results are totally worth it. Just make sure you get your blood checked every month, you don't want to fuck up your liver.
>>
File: 1495926346603.jpg (74KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
1495926346603.jpg
74KB, 750x612px
>>39623394

Make sure this is something you want and accept the possibility of long term side effect. I've taken Epuris and even though my face almost acne free, I'm starting to see my hairline receding. It's driving me crazy almost and hard as my pimples did.
>>
>>39623394
It might make your skin a bit drier afterwards, so i recommend to use some skin creams, also DRINK LOTS OF WATER.

I was on accutane for a year, cleared most of my pumps, but still get a few small ones here and there, but getting rid of the big ones was the dream that came true.
>>
>>39626246
>I was on accutane for a year
I thought your were only allowed to be on acutane for 6 months max. Either way, I feel you anon, being able to wake up and not worrying about having yet another big ass pimple in your face is heaven.
>>
>>39624621
No. It does cause birth defects if pregnant women take it though.
>>
>>39624621
No, but it does have teratogenic effects, meaning it can cause malformations on fetuses. Same for men, my doctor told me not to get my gf pregnant (lol) because it could fuck up the baby.
>>
Does Accutane cause male pattern baldness? Ive seen a few horror stories online
>>
>>39628109
Like I mentioned in earlier in the thread, it depends on each person. I was already starting to bald (alopecia) before taking acutane and decided to through with the treatment even if it meant I'd go bald.
Surprisingly, my baldness didn't get worse or anything, my hair is still JUST levels though, so it didn't make any difference. I think being bald is 100% times better than having horrible acne.
>>
Ive been on accutane, 40mg a day for about 13 months and it helped a lot
But you WILL regret it if you dont drink enough water and dont get any lotion/cremes to hydrate ur skin
>>
Had to be on it twice.
Once when I was 17 for my back
Again when I was 24 for my neck/jawline

It sucks. Plain and simply it sucks. Invest in aquaphor and put that shit on your lips every night else you're gonna have split cracked painful lips.

Also don't forget to eat something with the medicine. I would always get nauseous unless I had a full meal with it.

End result is great, I do think it's effective for the most part.
>>
>>39623394
I took it, it was fine. Now I have no acne and it's great.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.