[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you abort your child?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Would you abort your unborn child if they had a disability?

>you're approaching the abortion cutoff point >you find out your unborn child will have a disability but the doctor can't work out how severe it will be.
>You might be aborting a kid with down's syndrome or a kid with only two different coloured eyes.

What do you do? The child was conceived through IVF and is the only chance you'll have of having a child as it's too expensive to try again. (in this scenario imagine you're a normie who wants kids in the first place)
Explain your position please, I have to write a paper on it urgh. I'll include all you fuckers in the bibliography
>>
>>39623269
>Would you abort your unborn child if they had a disability?

Absolutely.
I do realize what a slippery slope that it is though, if you can abort a fetus due to imperfections, why can't you disown a child for being a failure?
>>
This world is too complicated for me.

I'll leave it to the college marxist girls who have slept with literally 100s of guys and are completely selfish creatures deep down and just using various social theories to make teh world more hospitable to what gives them dopamine hits.
>>
>>39623269
Well, personally, I would NOT abort the baby. A pregnancy like this comes along only once in a blue moon, so I would make sure it comes to term.

Junior was my favourite movie growing up, so I'm definitely keeping it.
>>
>>39623296
personally, I would abort my child if there were a way to test for growing up to be a failure during fetal development
>>
File: sanjionepiece-e1468017404801[1].jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sanjionepiece-e1468017404801[1].jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>39623350
what if the "failure child" grows up stronger and better due to the hardships of his youth?
>>
>>39623269
I am a medical student. Doctors don't just do a "lol disabl" test, so you would know which disability it was with the tests they run.
Explain this and call the teacher a fucking retard, as well as looking up some sources to show this is the case. What a retarded, impossible situation that you'll never encounter in the world, let alone the working world.
>>
File: am i kibou.png (71KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
am i kibou.png
71KB, 225x225px
>>39623269
>Would you abort your unborn child if they had a disability?
Nah.
Regardless of what he/she/whateverthefuck became, I'd be proud of them.

I would never want my child to feel like they're a failure or that I would disown them if they were one.

orginale
>>
>>39623269
Let's play a game: find the non-ASCII text.
>>
>Yes
>I'm a faggot
>Don't want kid to be faggot
>>
>>39623426
Speech marks at the start of the quote.
ASCII ones look like "this" with this font.
>>
>>39623372
then he was never a failure at all
>>
>>39623269
Kind of dumb hypothetical since they can and do screen for diseases during IVF.

I'm not doing your dumb hypothetical homework for you, go learn some useful shit like kirchoffs
>>
>>39623269
>"No, I'll wait until I know what disability it is. I can still kill it after birth."
>>
>>39623414
even if they were in a wheelchair screaming 24/7 and impersonating a t-rex at the ripe old age of 24?
>>
File: 1497863978638.png (253KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
1497863978638.png
253KB, 636x708px
>>39623426
>>39623470
the first quotation mark looks wrong to me, I agree.

The apostrophe in "that's" looks wrong too; if you look at the word "I'd" it's not the same.

The 'f' and 't' in "If the", 't' in "disability", the two 't's in "that's", and maybe the 'R' in "Reagan" look bolder than all the other characters -- but that could just be the font rendering.
>>
I would personally abort a kid with Down's because even though they can have a perfectly fine life I couldn't deal with having to take care of him/her for the rest of my life
>>
>>39623745
forgot to mention the second quotation mark looks wrong too; it looks like the non-ASCII apostrophe from "that's" next to a real apostrophe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.