[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BPD feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: Tenshi no 3P.jpg (74KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tenshi no 3P.jpg
74KB, 660x350px
I tried to create a sanctuary for Borderline robots yesterday, but some colossal douchebag called JohnnyNeptune barfed, shit, and pissed all over my thread. So... fuck it, I ain't writing a damn thing about my experiences this time. Burn it all to the fuckin' ground.

Anyway, how are you doing this week, BPDbots? Anything you want to get off your chest? Have any 'episodes' you feel guilty about, whether that be a fit of rage or just thinking mean thoughts/splitting inside your head?
>>
Talk shit about JohnnyNeptune all you want, he's still got sage wisdom you'd all be wise to follow.
>>
>>39622749
Well here's the thing sweetie...
My wife Wendy and I are the top dogs of being screwball nutjobs on this board
So we don't appreciate the company, if you know what I mean.
Now vamoose, Wendy just got back from picking up nuggies and a naive young lady at McDonald's
The only thing left to say is..
I'm lovin' it
>>
>>39622785
LA LA LA NOT LISTENING NOT LISTENING
THAT WAS YESTERDAY TODAY IS A NEW DAY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YESTERDAY
FRESH START CLEAN STATE OKAY YES GOOD
>>
Everyone with BPD needs to be gassed for their own good aswell as the good of the people around them

desu
>>
>>39622749
BPD isn't real. You are not a child and should have grown out of thinking that the world revolves around you and your fee-fees. Stop watching anime and get a grip of your pedophilia and narcissism.
>>
>>39623075
I'm a girl, I'm straight, I am not attracted to anime children and simply think they are cute, now please take the nearest knife and slit your throat with it
>>
>>39623127

How many emotional breakdowns do you have a day?
>>
Daily reminder that people that spam about BPD are most likely self-diagnosed autists who brag about it
>>
>>39623140
On a day where everything goes right and I'm being loved the whole time, none. On average, two or three (either a rage or crying fit). On extra bad days, the sky's the limit. One time I screamed and threw things and kicked things for hours, until I tired myself out and fell asleep. And I'm sure there's been days where the number of crying spells I have reach the double digits.
>>
>>39623127
>I'm a girl
would you like my penis in your vagina baby
>>
>>39623182

Do you ever think about what your behavior does to the people around you?
>>
>>39622749
youre not bpd
youre just a cunt who eats too many sandwiches
>>
Daily reminder that BPD is a meme and you guys are just piece of shit
>>
>>39623195
Yeah, which is why I try my very best to control myself the best I can. Some Borderliners indulge in their pain and think everything they do is justified because they're hurting. I don't, I have more insight than that. I used to be a horrible monster when I was younger that made all my loved ones' lives a living nightmare, though.
>>
>>39623230

Are you the kind of BPD girl that jumps on random dicks whenever their emotions act up or do you manage to keep it in your pants?
>>
BPD is a meme its just fucking women that are mentally unstable and retarded

'men' with 'BPD' are just desperated beta
>>
>>39623257
this btw
i love cock
>>
>>39623250
I can be impulsive with positive emotions as well, yes. One time whenever a friend of mine comforted me when I was feeling sad, I kissed him and guided him all the way to having sex. (It was hard to explain to him the next morning that the feelings were all gone and that state of mine was completely temporary and situational.)
>>
>>39623279

I meant in relationships, do you manage to be faithful or does stuff like fucking someone else after a fight to spite your partner, or because they made you feel good while your partner made you feel bad for some reason, happen?
>>
>>39623279
lol kys please, not kidding
>>
>>39623321
I've actually never cheated on a partner. I could see myself running into the arms of someone else if my boyfriend gave me enough reason to feel insecure, most definitely, but it would take a lot of idiocy on his part to reach that point. That scenario has never actually occurred yet.
>>
>>39623257
>'men' with 'BPD' are just desperated beta

But I get laid at the drop of a hat
>>
>>39623357

How's that splitting thing? When you like someone are they literally perfect to you until something you don't like happens then your opinion on them starts to turn fully negative?
>>
>>39623357
>lot of idiocy on his part to reach that point
Lol whatever you dumb whore a lot of idiocy to you fucked up people could be any little thing that's insignificant to a normal person
>>
>>39623405
What's it like not doing personal relationships that? Serious question. Also it goes both ways. People generally love and adore me in short bursts or for a relatively short time (2 years tops) and eventually, without fail, they all end up fucking hating me.
>>
>>39623488
>Also it goes both ways. People generally love and adore me in short bursts or for a relatively short time (2 years tops) and eventually, without fail, they all end up fucking hating me.
As a reaction to your unstable emotions and inconsistent behavior, which is very much justified.
>>
>>39623405
Yep. I have a lot of buried resentment towards all my loved ones. It's my fault, not theirs. I'm just not capable of any kind of closeness without some hatred being mixed in.

I suppress it better now, though. I'm 22. When I was a teen, two friends of mine (who broke up with me because I was so awful) described me as the meanest person they had ever known. Neither of them knew each other, they independently came up with the same words all on their own. I also had difficult relationships with basically every single teacher of mine in high school. I could get really catty and hit below the belt sometimes. I even made one of them cry my sophomore year (which I'm not proud of).
>>
>>39623511
Probably. One thing which bums me out is that women are very hard to win back once you've shown your capable of sudden, brutal violence, even if not directed at them.
>>
>>39623488
>they all end up fucking hating me.

Have you ever asked yourself how that keeps happening?
>>
>>39623541
Many times. People are fickle, judgmental, weak, etc.
>>
>>39622749
I wanna see your butt, anon
>>
>>39623576
My sister is the one with the bubble butt, mine is flat. ^^;
>>
>>39623514

The sudden mood shifts in BPD people are fucking scary. My ex gf could be the cutest nicest girl ever and suddenly one second to another there's that cruel spiteful thing with dead eyes that exactly knows what hurts you themost sitting in her place. Shit's like they're possessed or something.
>>
>>39623591
show
your
butt
bet it's cute
>>
>>39623612
>bet it's cute

especially when it braps
>>
>>39623632
go away reddit
/^(>>\d*\n)?[\S ]{1,180}\n\n[\S ]{1,180}$/
/(>>\d*\n)?(([\S ]{1,180}|(>.*\n)*)\n\n){2,}/
/^[\s\S]{0,180}$/i;op:only
>>
>>39623607
That happens much less frequently with me now that I'm medicated. I started taking Celexa two years ago after I got mad at some friends and started screaming at them. The only part I remember is "I could kill everyone in this room without a second fucking thought if you piss me off," otherwise it's all kind of a blur. I just remember being horrified afterwards and collapsing to the bathroom floor in a screaming and sobbing heap.
>>
>>39623690

At least you're aware and working on it. That's already alot, people can forgive easier when they know you're doing something.
>>
>>39623690
what the fuck is wrong with you
i don't care if you've "changed," that is fucked up
>>
My sister is borderline. Growing up with her was daily abuse. She broke my bones, constantly berated me, got me in trouble every chance she had, etc. I hope she rots in hell. They really should gas all of you. The world would be a better place.
>>
>>39622749
have you ever seen your daddy's cock?
>>
>>39623886
100% your fault

t. BPD male
>>
>>39623914
Nope, my daddy is wonderful and nice. My mom did make a joke once implying that he has a huge dick.

>>39623886
Love you too.
>>
>>39623886
I actually skimmed over this post before replying (OP here). I'm sorry, anon. You should just know that most Borderliners are NOT violent. I never laid my hands on my cute little brother a single time.
>>
>>39622749
how can someone not be able to control their emotions lol you got to be fucking retarded
>>
>>39624368
So much fucking ignorance.
45 FUCKING POSTS AND THERE'S NOT A SINGLE FUCKING STORY OR ANECDOTE FROM PEOPLE WITH BPD, JUST A BUNCH OF RANDOM FUCKS GIVING ME SHIT.
Oh, and that one nice anon who simply asked me questions and genuinely wished to learn about the disorder.
>>
>>39624368
You can't control them but you can to some degree control you act on them. Imagine waking up every day for years and all day, everyday your mind bombards you with anger and confusion over a single comment by someone you barely know. It's not up to you whether that happens, it's up to you how you deal with that.
>>
>>39624009
Did you ever see the outline?
>>
>>39624188
>You should just know that most Borderliners are NOT violent.
Then why do they make up 60% of all domestic abusers?
>>
>>39622749
Literally almost punched my comuted while doing MyMathLab because I am such a useless brainlet
>>
>>39624432
Triggered lol go back to reddt
>>
File: thisasshole.jpg (89KB, 407x584px) Image search: [Google]
thisasshole.jpg
89KB, 407x584px
>>39622840

And this sums up exactly what is wrong with people with BPD. No matter how much of a cunt they were yesterday they just say "hurr durr, today is a new day, you can't stay mad at me! What your still mad at me for my rage fit yesterday? God, you have so many problems!"

People with BPD are fucking scum. You are so low I wouldn't piss on you if you were allergic to piss.
>>
>>39624789
Nope. Show me your dick to make up for the fact that I never saw my dad's. T_T

>>39624801
Citation needed
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (32KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
32KB, 600x584px
>>39624847
REEEEEEEE COULDNT EVEN TYPE COMPUTER CORRECTLY TRULY USELESS
>>
>>39624884
show me your butt so that I can get hard
>>
>>39624935
You sure? I'm by myself at my apartment, so I'm wearing really plain clothes right now. Just a white t-shirt too big for me and some undies.
>>
>>39625023
Yes, this is very acceptable
>>
>>39625023
respond ONEGAI
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.