[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here that was bullied relentlessly in high school and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 9KXEnvX.png (212KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
9KXEnvX.png
212KB, 720x404px
Anyone here that was bullied relentlessly in high school and has had depression and anxiety develop from it? I have been miserable for the past 16 years of my life thanks to my high school 28 years old all I think about it is killing myself.
>>
File: tgyhuji.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
tgyhuji.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>39622419
the bullying I suffered at school was fucking horrific and ruined everything
my fucking house was NEXT DORO to the school and my father was a beekeeper so he kept bees in the garden. the other kids used to make up rumours that my father treated me like like one of his bees. for example they would make me shit in a glass jar 'to make honey for daddy', then would pelt my house with jars of my shit. or they would tell each other than if never spoke because i had to have at least 90% of my words be 'buzz' to please my dad. i am too nervousto share things now
>>
>>39622419
yes. fucked me up for good.
>but they were just kids having fun!
no. fuck them. they were evil, they were scum.
>>
>>39622690
>>39622713
Would hanging myself from an over pass work? If I make the drop long enough I should be able to decapitate myself correct?
>>
>>39622729
or a tall enough branch?
>>
>>39622419
Same here except that was happening to me mostly in school when I was in middle school and prmary school, and outside of school when I was in high school.
>>
>>39622419
The bullying and ostracization I faced in high school fucked me up something bad.

I really probably should move on since it's been seven years since I graduated or so but I still imagine my high school bully still being a Chad. I get paranoid over randomly bumping into him one day and him still being a massive prick towards me. Dude was the conceited, obnoxious, typical jock on the football team too.

At one point, I was also obsessive over a girl, so she went around and told the whole school I was a creepy stalker and for one whole entire year, everybody hated me. That is not an exaggeration. Literally EVERYONE fucking hated me. No one wanted to associate with me, people ignored me, talked shit about me while I was right there, pretty much everybody gave me the cold shoulder, even a lot of people I thought I was cool with before. Even if I was in the wrong, it was really fucked up and it's given me trust issues and paranoia to this day, because not only do I always feel like people are always talking about me, but I can barely function around Staceys, because they were the ones who I got it worst from. I'm always on guard whenever I'm around them, because I feel like any wrong action, any red flag, and they start talking about me.

I mean fuck, I'm always so pissed that I got it so bad, but all my bullies who would verbally, physically, and mentally fuck with me got away scot-free with everything.
>>
>>39622419
But it's over anon. You should be happy.
>>
>>39622960
No it not over I m still suffering because of what they did while they get off scott fucking free. Two of them have 6 figure salaries not because of hard work but because mummy and daddy are rich. If I could get away it I would happily kill the people who made my life hell.
>>
>>39623028
>Two of them have 6 figure salaries not because of hard work but because mummy and daddy are rich. If I could get away it I would happily kill the people who made my life hell.
Man, you don't know how much I can relate to this.
>>
File: consciousness.jpg (44KB, 364x561px) Image search: [Google]
consciousness.jpg
44KB, 364x561px
>>39623028
You can always escape this hell by embracing the void of death.
>>
>>39622419
My brother. He was a proto-Chad, but naive as fuck and had some weird mental hangups. He played with fire at 14 (crushed on the hottest girl in class, she reciprocated) and when she turned against him (roastie's gonna roast) his naive little mind just couldn't understand why.

He carries a rope in his bag wherever he goes, just in case he gathers up the courage to hang himself. He's unemployed, uneducated, and is 30 years old.

Me, I was just teased for being ugly and a dork, so I'm just a KHV, but I have a job, hobbies and a social life.
>>
File: 1472526618853.jpg (100KB, 481x593px) Image search: [Google]
1472526618853.jpg
100KB, 481x593px
Ablooo abloooo bloooo everyone!!!! I am SAD. Give me attention!! Look at me! I am SOO suicidal guys. Guaranteed!

Grow up faggot.
>>
File: 1503644286536.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503644286536.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
I myself was a bully. Well kind of, I was a big guy and my manlet best friend and a few other guys (not friends with them anymore) used to bully this one outcast classmate and no one would give us shit because, well, I was a big guy. They would make him particapate in their stupid punching game, where the losers gets to be punched by all other players and this poor dude would always end up getting punched till he's nearly crying. Now I'm an ugly kissless poor virgin studying for a shitty degree that I don't even want and I lost pretty much all of my friends. And I'm not even a big guy anymore, I just had early growth spurt back in middle school, now everyone catched up with me and I'm just about average height. Karma is real I guess.
Needless to say, I feel like a piece of shit for all the bullying I caused to that, but he's now happy normie with girlfriend so at least he's the winner in the end
>>
>>39622911
can't say that i'm feeling sorry for you. I fucking hate girl obssesed desperate dudes
>>
>>39623461
Actual reversebot. Did you say sorry to the lad somewhen?
>>
>>39623562
Well we hate women so it's goes both ways. The only reason you like women is because they willingly fuck you. Or else you'd probably be just what you described if you were mocked by them on a regular basis
>>
File: 1481801456745.png (27KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1481801456745.png
27KB, 128x128px
Who here /bully/?
>>
>Tfw bullied relentlessly in high-school that ranged from physical to emotional bullying.

It's probably helped the development of a lot of my mental health issues but I reckon some were already there. The worst part about the bullying is it triggered some derealisation feelings to the point where stuff felt like a dream and I became sort of convinced my house/home was on some marshland in the middle of nowhere.

15 years later and I'm a NEET autistic recluse who has only ever done voluntary work and is scared of fucking up if I ever had a job
>>
>>39623609
no, I haven't seen him since middle school
>>
>>39622419
I was badly.

fucked me up for years. Then when I ran into some one I knew from school years later she told me about four of them getting drunk, speeding down a highway, and smashing into a tree and 3 died and one was stuck in a wheel chair.

It slowly snapped me out of it. I felt those faggots finally got there karma in the end.

I really kind of wish I could run into the one in the wheel chair so I can take a piss on him and laugh as he sits in his cripple cart and cant do any thing about it.
>>
>>39624500
track him down using social media and do it. I believe in you anon
>>
There was some Chad who fucked with me, but everyone else liked him for some reason.

He died in a motorcycle accident.

Didn't even care that he died. He was a fucking douche.
>>
>>39623562
Oh fuck off. I was 14 years old, extremely mentally unbalanced, depressed, and I was going through a lot of shit at home and at school. I forgive myself knowing that, all things considered.

No one ever wants to look at the factors that might make someone creepy.
>>
>>39624631
Literally this. I believe in >>39624500 as well, especially since it's something that he seems to really want to do.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.